October 2018 Moms
Options

Monday BF (April 30)

2»

Re: Monday BF (April 30)

• Options
    @elothair wow so brutal! I get the concern but he could have been nicer in tone. Like where else am I supposed to pull over sir?! Glad he wasnt a huge dick about it after you told him you're pregnant. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KFrob I can’t keep up either!

@elothair What a jerk! Cops can be so dumb they pull over for stupid shit, but whenever I’ve been broke down on the side of the highway they keep driving.

• Options
    @elothair Ugh what a jerk! I agree, I'd go with the 'Are you okay?' and then follow up with the 'Have you been drinking?'
  • Options
    I wish some people would realize that many aspects of benefits are regulated by federal laws or strict plan documents. No, no one at our company told you that you HAD to enroll in Medicare. No, I cannot give you the employer HSA contribution if you have medicare because it is illegal. No, I am not discriminating against you, the government decided I can't do it. Take it up with them.
  • Options
    @elothair and isn't it better to pull over to puke than be driving while puking?? I'd say that's distracted driving! No way your eyes are on the road while you puke, much less open.
  • Options
    @nasalot188 I'm planning my friend's bachelorette party and we're doing a winery tour. I have the bachelorette party and 2 weddings before October. I know I'm going to end up being the dd at the weddings...
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    @elothair I can kinda see the drinking question, since vomit is a common side effect...but asking a "are you okay?" first would have been more appropriate. 
    Even if he doesn’t ask are you ok, he really didn’t need to lecture you, especially since he didn’t tell you what you should do instead.  I’m pretty sure vomiting while driving is more dangerous to you and everybody on the road around you.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @nasalot188 @britvahok SO many weddings this year (and bachelorette parties). And I can't drink at any of them. 5 of them total.
  • Options

+1 to the weddings. I had 3 to go to and I'm really bummed that I can't go to any of them. They are all cross country, 2 are after I'm no longer allowed to travel, and one is on my due date. I was so excited for my cousin's wedding in NJ because I live in CO and I haven't seen my extended family since my own wedding 2 and a half years ago. Sigh. Hopefully I can plan a separate trip back east before the travel restrictions or next year after baby is born and see everyone.

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• Options
    @sarahzett I'm a bridesmaid in 2 weddings this year. One is a 3 hour flight away, and I'll be 26 weeks. The other is a month after my due date, also a 3 hour flight away, so I'm probably not going to make that one. It's one of my best friend's wedding and it breaks my heart I will miss it, but flying with a newborn would be challenging.  :/
  • Options
    I think I get more annoyed at stupid crap every day at work.... We have an HR service center for associate questions. That does not include me. Why did one of our local hr people send the associate to me directly?