January 2019 Moms

Weekly Randoms: W/O 4/30

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms: W/O 4/30

• @mrsmang okay as a fellow wine drinker this trick has worked both for me (and on me as well!). Does your DH drink wine because for it to work will require that. But have him sit next to you and still get your glass of wine. Keep both of your glasses right next to each other and pretend you are taking the occasional sip, but in reality DH will drink them both. Just make sure the glasses are together so no one else notices he is switching back and forth. It works wonders. Also works great when out with girlfriends if you have 1 trusted friend you tell early. 

You can also claim one crazy diet like whole 30 but then you have to really commit!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • mrsmangmrsmang member
    @olivemomma that could work!  He’s not a huge wine drinker, but he might be able to be convinced!  I’ve actually done Whole30 before, but then I’d have to give up so many other things, including things that are.

@catlady2015 I might have to try that antibiotics card. Plus maybe claiming meds might help cover up all the morning sickness too...
  • Loading the player...