October 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC 4/20

13»

Re: FFFC 4/20

• Options
    acdc1109 said:
    @HoosOnFirst that's so weird! I'll be going to a Star Wars themed wedding on a Friday at 4 pm at the end of May...is this just a weird coincidence??  Also, my son is 2 and he wasn't on the invite so I assumed it was a kid-free wedding.

I can’t believe it’s not on “May the fourth” like ours, given the pun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chyvie I seriously thought we were and was very excited about it!  @HoosOnFirst I hadn't even thought of that! I guess maybe their venue wasn't available then??? But seriously why a Friday :disappointed:
  • Options
    Friday weddings are generally cheaper.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My BFF had her wedding on a Thursday. Wayyyy cheaper. They had it at the most gorgeous place and it was out of state for almost everyone attending, so it hardly mattered. It was mostly family anyway and no one minded except her H’s best friend who should’ve been the best man... he didn’t go. She was pissed, but on the other hand, it was on a Thursday...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @DunkinDecaf sounds like our wedding. We did a Sunday evening. DH's best man backed out 45 days prior. They live in Canada and gave us the excuse of not being able to cross the border in July and didn't expect to be able to in Oct for our wedding (they're both white, Canadian citizens who come to the US at least 2x a year - shouldn't have been an issue.) The root of it was that the man's wife was pissed at the cost of traveling, kilt rental (which was the same as a tux), and that they weren't willing to take Monday off. It sucks because it ruined their relationship.