July 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating - 4/16

I hate that we can't gif today... I had the perfect one.

Anyways, this thread is always fun! Whatcha eating this week??

Re: What my pregnant self is eating - 4/16

• Options
    Circus animal ice cream for breakfast.. My life is a mess lol.
  • Options
    @hayha93 Um, I need that.

Trying to eat clean today, it.is.not.working. Everything was too healthy earlier, so I'm evening that out with a cadbury creme egg right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can’t stop munching on my son’s peanut butter filled pretzels. I’ve been way too hungry lately and it’s messing with my self control. 
  • Options
    @hayhay93 what is this deliciousness you speak of????? 

Ive been on a healthy kick today. Avocado toast, cashews, salad with chicken, apple and peanut butter....and now dinner is baked potato soup lol almost 100% perfect! 
  • Options
    zande2016zande2016 member
    edited April 2018
    Ice cream is like the only sweet treat I can eat that works with my blood sugar. My H had to go to target for diapers, and I asked him to get
    me ice cream. I couldn’t figure out what kind I wanted, so I made him send me a photo of the Ben and jerry’s Selection, then I spent like 5 minutes studying it before deciding what I wanted. He is not very happy with me right now :grimace:

update: I told him what I wanted, and 5 minutes later he texts “can’t find it”. I screen shot his photo, zoomed in on it, described the exact row it’s in and what is on either side of it. He still can’t find it. 
  • Options
    I am starting to feel full faster so I haven't snacked as much today. Still wanting cereal like all the time. And the sweet tooth has made a comeback, I want ice cream all the time. Currently waiting for my home made pizza to be done. So yummy!
  • Options
    zg49zg49 member
    I've been getting some pretty mean heartburn if I eat too much so I haven't been snacking. That being said, ice cream in a cone is my kryptonite right now. I prefer a DQ chocolate dipped cone but really any ice cream from home in a cone works. 

• Options
    I’m obsessed with avocado, and meats like steak tacos or smoked brisket. I still have a sugar aversion, so that sucks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cookies n cream ice cream, cookies n cream shake, chorizo and egg burritos, strawberries with sour cream and brown sugar,  roasted asparagus, cinnamon toast crunch...in no particular order. 

@hayhay93 animal cracker ice cream!?!?! Where!?!?!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Plums. Why am I suddenly obsessed with plums? At least I've moved away from waffles a bit. 
  • Options
    Everything. I need to hire someone to follow me around and knock food out of my hands because I'm just eating everything. And I work from my house, which means I have zero accountability/supervision until DH gets home.
  • Options
    Mac and cheese kind of day. Had 2/3 of the box but added broccoli and asparagus. No snack this morning and I walked 5000 steps before 830 am. So yeah, no shame!