December 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change! 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 12/23, and 12/30

How far along are you? How big is baby?  

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  

Any symptoms yet?  

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Describe the perfect day off with your family.
*Loss 8/2014*
*Rainbow 8/2015*
*Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
*Loss of Twin 5/2018*

Re: Sunday Ticker Change! 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 12/23, and 12/30

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  7 weeks today and baby is the size of a blueberry

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  4/23! One more week!

Any symptoms yet?  Yessssssss. So exhausted, nauseated, constipated, and all the food aversions.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Aside from wanting this pregnancy to work for obvious reasons, I'm praying it sticks because I want this nausea to be over and done with for the foreseeable future.

GTKY: Describe the perfect day off with your family. Going to breakfast, then on a hike, and then coming home and eating snacky food while watching a movie together!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  
    6 weeks and the size of a sweet pea 

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  
    May 3, two weeks from Thursday. It seemed so far away but times already going by quick sort of. 

Any symptoms yet?  
    Nausea here and there. Supermassive headache the other night. Not sure if it was because a) I’m pregnant, b) lack of water, or c) I cut all caffeine when I found out I was pregnant. It could even be a mix of all three. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    My last pregnancy I was given some type of fiber stuff you add with water and I didn’t take it. I found it the other day in our pantry and it’s still good so I thought I’d give it a try and holy moley. It taste like complete dirt. Sigh. Anyways my question is, is there some kind out there that doesn’t taste like crap that I could take because I’d rather stay regular this pregnancy… or at least try. 

GTKY: Describe the perfect day off with your family.
    Ohhh! Definitely start by sleeping in and then making a nice breakfast with the family. Then go for a hike or go to the park to burn off some energy. Have a nice lunch then relax and home. Play a game or something then have dinner and watch a movie before bed time.
    :)
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sheshae My saving grace is fiber gummies!!!!!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    @texas_t I’m going to have to try them!!
     Me (28), H (30)

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    @sheshae I got some benefiber single serve things, that you can just add to a bottle of water. Can’t taste it at all!
  • Options
    How far along are you? How big is baby?  7 weeks, 1 day. Baby is the size of a blueberry. 

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  This Thursday! It felt so long ago when I scheduled it, but now we’re almost there. 

Any symptoms yet?  All of them. Sore boobs, constipated, food aversions, constantly queasy. And SO cranky. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I’m just really over feeling sick all the time. I ordered some preggie pops things that say they help with MS, so hopefully they help? I’m also going on a church retreat this weekend and pretty worried I’ll feel sick the whole time. I guess I’ll just pack a bunch of snacks and try to do the best I can. 

GTKY: Describe the perfect day off with your family. Spend some time outside and then cook dinner together!
  • Options
    Sorry Sunday friends, delayed again!

How far along are you? How big is baby?  7+1 . Size of a raspberry.

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  Not until sometime in July. First prenatal apt is May 8th 

Any symptoms yet?  Yes. god. SO SICK! headaches, nausea, food aversions, constipation, the usual. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? After being so sick this week and unable to get out of bed for 2 days I'm getting really nervous about our vacation in May and that I might not get to enjoy it. 

GTKY: Describe the perfect day off with your family. I love having a day off when not as many other people too. Places aren't as crowded. Right now I am looking forward to taking DS and H to the park and spalsh pads and pools together. 
  • Options
    NickNack11NickNack11 member
    edited April 2018
    How far by along are you? How big is baby?  5 weeks and 1 day. The size of a peppercorn

When is your first ultrasound scheduled?  Not sure. FTM here so I don't really know the norm. But I go for my first appointment a week from today, the 23rd.

Any symptoms yet?  A tad. Boobs are a little sore, fatigue on and off and BLOATING. I hate bloating!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rant: I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks 2 days, so I feel like I have been pregnant for so so long already. The next seven weeks are going to be so long! Rave: I am just so excited to be pregnant!

GTKY: Describe the perfect day with your family: 
    It's only me and the hub now, but with the two of us I love going hiking at our favorite place, enjoying a picnic lunch and ice cream afterward. Can't wait for the weather to be nice so we can start doing that more!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 30, DH: 32
    Married: November 2016
    BFP #1: 4/3/2018 EDD: 12/16/2018

• Options
    @kristah2 the town we live in is putting a splash pad in and it will be opening next month. Pretty excited to take DS there
     Me (28), H (30)

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    We love splash pads! My DS's bday is in early August, so we had his bday party at the splash pad and it was perfect! Pools are stressful with young kids, so I definitely prefer the splash pad!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*