TTC After a Loss

Evaps? The FRER was yesterday. The other from today. I’m around 12dpo

sadd2013sadd2013 member
edited April 2018 in TTC After a Loss
**Removed for TOU violation**

Lost a baby in January really hoping I get my rainbow baby soon. Been ttc 8 years and it’s discouraging. I was due the day before my 31st bday and he found out the day before my husbands bday last December.

Re: Evaps? The FRER was yesterday. The other from today. I’m around 12dpo

• sadd2013sadd2013 member
    edited April 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation**

Sorry this is the FRER 
  • Sorry for your loss. Different brands of tests have different sensitivity levels,  so you really should be using the same brand, if testing multiple times, for consistency. I see a shadow on the FRER and nothing on the cheapie, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything because they likely have different levels at which they pick up HCG. Test tomorrow with a FRER.

Also, it's against TB'S TOU to post pictures of HPTs. The only place this is allowed is on the pregnancy test page on the 1st Tri board. Your pictures will likely be removed by TB admin soon. I suggest deleting your post.
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"