October 2018 Moms

Anyone else with early lower back pain?

Hey everyone, just wanted a general consensus on how many are already experiencing bad lower back pain, I’m in my 11th week and for the last few days have been in so much pain... my non doctor guess is that my stomach and core are relaxing and thus I’m putting more pressure on my back than I realise.. thoughts? Or “me too’s“? 

Re: Anyone else with early lower back pain?

• Me too, but mine started at 8 weeks (am 10 w 4d). But this is my second baby, so we'll see.
    The joints are ment to be relaxing at this point, so lower back pain is common.
        Is this your first pregnancy?
  • Me.. ftm here, Mine started around week 11. I'm 13w5d and it was pretty bad last night too.. hoping it doesn't get any worse than what it was for a little while but I'm sure it will..
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep. Third pregnancy and baby here- will probably experience it most of my pregnancy. 
    I see a pelvic floor physical therapist who helps tremendously. Plus the use of a belly brace later on. 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • I've had it since like week 6. Lots of spasms when walking too.
  • Yup. Sciatica is beginning to rear it’s ugly head again. I definitely thought I had more time.  
  • Yep, I thought I had just slept wrong but it definitely hurts.
  • If I am sitting or even sleeping for long periods of time and I get up my pelvic bones/ butt feel like they have popped out and are grinding. It isn't pleasant! I also have tailbone issues from previous injuries that hurt a lot now. I feel your misery! 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Yep! I’m not showing much either which is why I was so surprised I was starting to feel pain so soon :) 
  • Thanks everyone! Will make sure I post in the symptoms thread next time! But appreciate the reply’s :)