September 2018 Moms
Options

Ten Things Tuesday 3/27

I'm dragging this morning and could use a pick me up...share 10 things lifting your spirits today!

Me: 32   DH: 32
BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 3/27

• Options
    1) We had a really fun family night last night. MY DH made fajitas and guac, we played Bingo and Uno and made homemade chocolate chip cookies.
    2) I have homemade chocolate chip cookies to enjoy after lunch each day this week!
    3) Short work week.
    4) I'm having a good hair day.
    5) Looking forward to celebrating Easter with family and friends this weekend.
    6) I bought some cute new clothes and shoes for my DD's Easter basket and can't wait to see her face when she opens it.
    7) The maternity clothes I ordered on Zulily should be arriving tonight! 
    8) Planning a day trip for this weekend and the weather should be perfect.
    9) Meetings and a presentation this afternoon will make this work day go by quickly.
    10) Happy to be craving healthy foods again; just enjoyed a snack of Greek yogurt and raspberries and brought a yummy kale salad to eat for lunch.

@SkilledSailor I hope your interviews go well! My intern is a lifesaver! 
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Got to hear baby's heartbeat yesterday! 
    2. I now know where baby is in my body and I can feel him moving around (a tiny bit, on occasion). 
    3. It's a short week!!!
    4. I get to see some of my favorite cousins this weekend and tell them about the pregnancy in person. 
    5. We had sex last night for the first time since getting pregnant (we were too scared to try earlier). It was awesome! I feel more relaxed and happy today. 
    6. Vacation is now only 5 weeks aways! 
    7. I bought some cute clothes over the weekend and I feel like less of a shlub at work. (Still hiding the pregnancy, just doing it in some new clothes rather than the same few looser sweaters I already owned. 
    8. The weather is getting warmer. 
    9. I'm magically not losing in my office March Madness pool. Last year I won! I am not into sports at all, this is pure dumb luck that I was not expecting to happen again for a 2nd year. I'm not in position to win this year, but somehow, I am tied for 3rd place so far! 
    10. Hummus - I packed really good hummus and pita for lunch. I'm excited already! 
  • Options
    1.  Found out when my childbirthing classes wi'll be at the hospital today!  Just need to fill out the sign up sheet and register. ;)
    2.  Nice fresh salad, apple, and cheese for lunch.
    3.  Made a good catch at work today, so my boss is happy!
    4.  She's also very sweet and interested in how I'm feeling.  When I told her about my heartburn (but no puking) she guessed I must be having a boy!  Too cute.
    5.  Had a great visit last week with my BFFs new baby...
    6.  Awesome super healthy prenatal vitamins
    7.  Started singing to baby noe, more that they can maybe kind of sort of hear
    8.  Working more on decorating plans for the nursery / moving our bedroom
    9.  Been getting sucked into a new show on Netflix
    10.  Puppy snuggles to look forward to when I get home...
    11. Oh!  Our announcements have already shipped, and we just placed the order last night!  Wow!
  • Options
    1. Had a really good apt with the OB yesterday, heard the heartbeat and lots of movement on the Doppler. I get so emotional every time! I could listen to those sounds all day long. 
    2.More energy has me feeling a little more myself again, its a great feeling
    3. Less Nausea 
    4. Making it to the 2nd Trimester, feeling all the things. Thankful, humble, excited about whats to come. 
    5. Telling 2 of my best friends about the pregnancy tonight... my heart is about to burst!  its been hard to hide it, but we are only starting to tell/family close friends as of very recently.
    6. Got the paperwork to " register " at the hospital. Makes it feel very real!
    7. Easter long weekend: long weekend, Easter brunch with the family where we will share our news :)
    8. Leggings
    9.Peanut Butter anything really... 
    10. Starting to think about purchasing some maternity clothes... been browsing only so far and there is so much cute stuff out there for summer. 

Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• Options
    1. Puppy snuggles, always.
    2. I think DS tried to say mama yesterday.
    3. The little dancing larva inside me.
    4. Generally way more sleep this week than last week.
    5. Dr. Pepper, for when it doesn't feel like it.
    6. Ripe pears.
    7. So productive yesterday.
    8. Just finishing buying stuff for my first Easter basket. With him being the first kid, I didn't bother last year when he was like 9 months old.
    9. Almost done making new work shirts (just putting an iron-on label onto maternity shirts!), because my work shirt for bar doesn't even try to fit anymore. They offered me an XL, but that is a terrible fit.
    10. Toddler naps.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker