October 2018 Moms

STM+ Check In 3/26

edited March 2018 in October 2018 Moms
It’s been a while since our last one, so here it is! Edited question 3.

1. How far along are you?

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)?

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet?

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: STM+ Check In 3/26

• 1. How far along are you?
    10 w 2 d

Very different. I can’t even look at fried foods, all I want is salad. I’m convinced this is a boy since my symptoms are the opposite of last time.

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet?
    Honda CRV, it should be ok, but Dh is panicking that he needs a new car. Smh we don’t have money for that! Scooch that seat up dude!

Hmm less drama this time cuz I’m much more relaxed.

• 1. How far along are you?  9+5

Less tired, but more nauseated and I still can’t stand the smell of raw meat, which was not a problem last time.

I have a Toyota Yaris and we have Chicco Nextfits, so I’ll have to get new car seats for everybody.  My husband drives a Hyundai Sonata and I think we may actually be able to get 3 Nextfits in his car since the middle one will be rear facing. Fx we’ll only need 3 new seats!

Constant fighting led me to separate my kids, which was fine until after break time and then the attitude started again. Why can’t they get along for 5 minutes?!?! Also, 5-year-old back talk is crap. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Honda CRV, it should be ok, but Dh is panicking that he needs a new car. Smh we don’t have money for that! Scooch that seat up dude!

Love this!  There are actually a decent number of car seats that are shorter front to back.  That’s why we went with the Nextfits 4 years ago, because they were the shortest convertibles front to back at the time.
  • I also suggested we switch cars as I’m 5’1” and he looked at me like I was crazy. I’ll check out the Nextfits, thanks!
  • 1. How far along are you? 10 weeks

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? I'd say about he same, but my body is blowing up the way I did with a boy so I have a hunch 

A giant SUV, it won't be a problem. Just a matter of deciding whether to put two toddlers in the 3rd row and keep a captain seat open next to the infant seat, or just have one in the far back. 

Things have just been wild between sickness and no school this week. I'm so tired and down on my body that I'm not myself. I'm the drama.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. 9 weeks 4 days

2. this time around, I've felt way worse. Nausea, aches, and tired. Previously, I've been able to keep up a least somewhat. Not so much this time!

3.  we have a minivan! So we're all set! I'm starting to look into a new car seat tho... Our other one is expired. 

4. ah, where to start?? Some days are better than others, for them getting along, that is. We've told them that I don't feel good, so they are supposed to help out as much as possible, which has sorta worked. Biggest problem is since I've been feeling so gross, I'm really not cooking. Or doing dishes. That's really been tough on all of us! I've gotten quick meals so we can eat at home as much as possible, but we've been eating out way too much!
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
    10+1

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy?
    Pretty comparable mostly. I feel on and off just like last time. Puked, exhausted and constipation. Woohoo!

I drive a 2015 Explorer right now and will trade it in when my lease is up in November for either a Hyundai Santa Fe or an Expedition. The Explorer just doesn’t fit car seats very well. 

my kid is very aggressive. Not mean, but he lacks control of his appendages and I get wacked in the stomach every. Damn. Day. So annoying!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. How far along are you?  8 weeks :) 

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? Well, they're completely different. I was deathly ill last time for 8 months. With GD and high blood pressure and all kinds of issues. This time, I've felt ok! Thankfully not sick. Craving steak, which is weird for me. Super tired, which wasn't the case last time necessarily but I think it's from keeping up with my 3 year old.

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? A 4runner. I loveeee it. Yeah, it will fit fine. My husband is in denial, he drives a Ram1500 but he will have to deal with another seat :)

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it!  My three year old has gotten sassy the month so he has had to learn who is boss lol he's not a fan, but he's also the sweetest little bug in the entire world so we snuggle at night and I melt :)
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga

• 1. How far along are you? 11 weeks 2 days! 

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? This is actually the first pregnancy I've had where I stopped puking before 15 weeks! Calling it a win! Although I'm still exhausted!

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? I drive a GMC Acadia Denali and although I loved it when I bought it and it would technically fit 3 kids (well it would fit 5 kids) for 3 kids under 4, it's just not convenient enough for me. I'll be selling it and I think we've decided to lease a Chrysler Pacifica. I don't want to have a minivan forever, but I also don't want to deal with my kids destroying a car I want to sell in 3 years - so yay leasing lol

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it! I'm really not loving the age of 3. DS is constantly testing me, and pregnant mommy is moody and just not in the mood. He's just so difficult and next week is school break. I'm dreading it. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018

• 1. How far along are you? 10w1d

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(
    Soooo much more nauseous this time around. Also, with DD I got headaches very early on for the first couple weeks and this time I just started getting them a few days ago. 

I have a 2015 Camry and am not too worried about fitting 2 seats in it. Just not sure where in the car I should put a bucket and where I should put DD who will be 5 and harrnessed. I've read that the forward facing one should be in the middle, because the rear facing one is already safer just by virtue of being rear facing. There's still time to figure all that out though I guess. 

I signed DD up for swimming lessons a few weeks back and I sooo regret it. I've had such a hard time tolerating sitting in the hot pool area fully clothed and feeling pukey, watching her. We had to skip tonight because my headache was so bad and I feel so guilty about it because she loves swimming so much! 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 

9w2d

Pretty similar. With DD I never threw up, and only had 1 week of nausea. This time around I still haven't thrown up and had about 3 weeks of nausea, so it's a little worse but I know I definitely can't complain!

I drive an Acura TSX Wagon. DD is 14 months, so I'm looking at getting her a convertible seat and using her old infant seat for the new baby. Despite it being a wagon, the seat has to be up a good bit for the infant seat to fit. I'm hoping that the convertible seat will fit better behind the driver side so I can keep the infant seat behind the passenger. DH has a Ford Raptor, so no issues there. That thing is gigantic!

Nothing too bad right now. Just trying to keep up with her getting in to everything. She's start of kind of having tantrums, which I'm not really happy with! But overall she has been ok.
    11w3d

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? Nausea/vomiting is pretty comparable. But I'm breaking out in acne which never happened with my first.

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? We recently got a 7 seater Honda Pilot so we are good! 

My 23 month old has been really testing boundaries lately...he's a sweetheart but he's been so aggressive lately when he get all amped up. I don't have the energy to deal! 
    10 weeks tomorrow. 

Same symptoms, just hit earlier and more intense. Not sure if it’s really that they’re more intense or if chasing a toddler all day just makes it seem worse. 
    Interestingly enough, I caught a cold during the same week of both pregnancies. 

Ford Escape. Plenty of room to add a second seat. I’m only 5’0” so we can fit whatever behind my seat. Even at DS’s current recline, it’s only about an inch too wide to fit behind DH, but DH could move up if he needed to. And I’m guessing by the time #2 graduates from the bucket, DS will be less reclined. 

Nada. DS has been really good this week about playing by himself while DH and I were sick. We basically sat on the couch and just made sure he didn’t kill himself while he would randomly bring us stuff to play with. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 8 weeks 6 days

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? So far I am a lot less nauseous than last time, in fact I don’t really have too many symptoms. Except food aversions. Those are starting and nothing sounds good except sweets. Sooo that’s making for healthy choices. 

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? I drive a Honda Pilot and it will be fine for two. My husband drives a Honda Accord and will be selling it this summer.. we will be choosing between a truck or a minivan. So that should be fun :)
  • 1. 9 exactly.
    2. So far the nausea with this one is the worst of the 3, fatigue is about the same. But, I was working full time teaching when I was pregnant with the other two - and I'm a SAHM now, so sometimes I think it just seems worse because I don't really have to suck it up and go to work.

3. I have a Honda pilot and my DD is in a booster so shouldn't be a problem to do either 3 across or put the bigs in the 3rd row (they do if anyone else rides with us). DH has a big truck so no worries there either.

4. None! We finally told our kids so I don't have to keep anything a secret anymore.

• 1. How far along are you? 9w2d

Not the same. Or maybe, similar to @tinattt23 I'm getting the symptoms I had 2nd tri right now. I didn't have anything but exhaustion last time, now I'm nauseous most of the day, thrown up once, random food aversions. Those didn't hit until about 22-26w last time, so I'm not sure how this will go... 

Currently have a ford focus hatchback... I'm not doing 2 kids in that. My plan was a ford explorer. @sparklingwhit Why doesn't it work? Our goal is 3, so I thought it should be fine for that. We have the graco 4ever xtend2fit, so it's a bigger carseat, but I'm short so that helps. I figured we'd front face DS when the new one comes, he'll be 21m, to help if we needed to. 

Not much, but he's biting a lot, thinks it's a funny game because we react. We're trying to stop that, but he's young so it's hard to make him understand. This morning he bit me, still have the mark, then bit himself when I pulled my arm away when he came back again. He seemed to temper himself the rest of the day and understood my 'ow' when he pushed on the mark. I think it might have started to click... hopefully. 
  • 1. 9+2 

2. My first pregnancy was the WORST. I was so sick. This pregnancy and my second pregnancy are pretty equal. Just nauseated and exhausted. 

3. We have two SUVs, so we should have plenty of room. 

4. No drama! Kids are on spring break and want to do too many things to be naughty ;)
    11 weeks 1 day

Pretty similar. Nauseated, but not puking. Really tired. 

We have a Honda Odyssey (van) and are in the process of replacing our Mazda 3 since DH got in a wreck and it was written off. We’re getting a 2013 Nissan Rogue, which will let us fit more kids into it. But since these kiddos will push us to 5 kids, the van will be our primary family drive. We’re going to have DS1 (7yo), DS2 (4), and DD (4) in the back, and these twins in the middle row. 

We still haven’t told the kids about the new ones on the way. We’re planning on telling them (and the rest of the family) this weekend. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 10w1day (although I suspect this will get moved back a week at my next apt since my ultrasound showed I was behind) 

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? With DD I was sick the entire pregnancy, barfed my way through labour and until she was out. With DS I had quite a bit of nausea and was sick a few times. This time I’ve had pretty mild nausea but not gotten sick yet, although it does seem to be getting worse the past week. Super tired, as I was with the other two. So far this pregnancy has been way easier other than im showing already which is making it hard to hide this time!

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? We have a 3 row rogue so will be fine fitting a third seat there - DH has a small commuter car which won’t fit 3 across safely so we’ll only use it if we are going out with one or two kids at a time.

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it! We’ve been on vacation for Spring Break so it’s been a really good week here with everyone mostly getting along! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. How far along are you? 12+4

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy? Terrible. I don’t remember being this sick and exhausted. I’ve gone to bed consistently at 8:30 the last 2 months.

Jeep Grand Cherokee. We can fit another seat, no prob.

DD caught a cold this weekend, so she was super cranky and couldn’t decide if she wanted to cuddle or if she wanted space. Also made sleeping terrible since she couldn’t breathe with her snotty nose :(
  • 1. How far along are you? 9 weeks 

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? Definitely worse this time around. Morning sickness is way worse—I’ve been throwing up everything I eat—and started way earlier than it did with DD. 

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? Right now I drive my moms old Ford Focus while we save up for a new car. We should be fine with any car but we might get a minivan since we want three kids eventually. DH has an SUV that will be fine for two car seats. 

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it! DD has been so great, she keeps saying she’s taking care of me. Well now my poor girl is sick with a fever and belly ache  :'( 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• 1. How far along are you? 12 weeks

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy?
    Morning sickness and sleeping a lot is about it. I'm showing so early compared to last time.

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting another car seat in it? 
    I drive a chrysler suv with 3 rows and it would fit this baby nicely. My boyfriend drives a mustang... It barely fits me and DS. I hate it we are trading it in soon.

4. Mama Drama? My 6 month old just got his eye patch today and the first go went terrible.. Hes legally blind in his bad eye and when we patched the good eye he couldn't see and screamed for 40 minutes. Hes getting this 2000 dollar helmet which I cant afford next monday and his torticollis isnt near fixed. I'm just so stressed he woke up 5 times last night too. Hes killing me slowly :( idk how I'm gonna do a repeat of last year. My gender reveal is literally 1 day before last years gender reveal lol. 
  • 1. 9 weeks 5days
    2. Oh dear god the morning sickness with this one is bad!!!!!! Plus I look like I did when I was four months pregnant last time!

3. Toyota Corolla LE. We've already had two car seats in the back before. One of my friends has a daughter who is five months older than DS and we've had to take one car many time. They fit just fine.

4. DS  doesn't want to sleep any more and it is driving me crazy (he just turned two on the 17TH)
    12w 4d
    way more nauseous and exhausted. I quit trying to read anything into that as our first two (both boys) my pregnancies were complete opposites and our third (girl) fell somewhere in the middle on most counts. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though and I am even sipping some coffee today and have not thrown up yet, so I will call that a win!
    last year we replaced our old minivan with...the same thing, new model. ;) but honestly I love it. so easy with kids and plenty of room for everyone/everything. We also have a Toyota corolla that we both drive to work (opposite shifts) so we get better gas mileage. We really only need one vehicle that holds all of us.

honestly, the kids have been pretty great. they have been helping out more than usual because they know I am feeling crummy. our oldest is a little obsessed with cooking and cooking shows lately and has been fixing dinner every night for most of a week now.

but the fighting...geez. thankfully it is warming up a little because being able to run around outside helps that so much. they can't be inside without fighting for more than about half an hour, but they can play outside all day without an issue! (Wisconsin winter had us all a little stir crazy).

• sparklingwhitsparklingwhit member
    edited March 2018
    @Mylitta I LOVE my Explorer, but the second row is tight. As soon as I moved from an infant seat to a toddler seat it was TIGHT. Like no room between the front seats and my kiddos legs really. DH is 6’ and I’m 5’8 so it’s not like we have the seats all the way back either. 

It it would be really tough to get to the middle seat if you have 3 car seats in there. I think it max’s out at 1. Plus the 3rd row would be useless since no one would be able to get back there unless they shimmied through in the very back. 

Add: DS is 3 1/2 and forward facing and it’s still just as tight. DH has more room in the backseat of his Sonata Sport. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. How far along are you? 12 weeks 

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? Nausea is nowhere near as bad. I’ve already gained as much weight as I did my entire pregnancy with DS. Hips and back already hurt. 

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? I had a Toyota Corolla and I traded it in for a Honda Pilot the second I found out I wasn’t pregnant!

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it! Daddy phase is still in full effect. Im trying to enjoy it but he literally beats me up when he wants daddy and I’m over it. The teenager was *this close* to getting kicked out but turns out he was afraid of failing and was taking it out on us. We helped him pull some school related stuff together. Hopefully we’re  back on track for graduation. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

11 weeks tomorrow

less vomiting this time but still gagging/dry heaving a lot.  Im pretty tired all the time and honestly feel like I look 6 months pregnant.  The bloating and is intense.

Chrysler town and county (mini van) and I loooove it.  DH has a ram truck and he thinks he needs to trade in before #2 because the infant seat may be too tight behind his chair.  DD is rear facing in a graco 4ever and that does not fit behind his seat so she is behind the passenger. He suggested turning her around to save space but Im not quite ready (she will be 3 in August and I want to rear face as long as possible).

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it!  Just the usual sassiness of my DD. She loves me one minute and then the next tells me to leave.  She is pretty great about playing and entertaining herself  while I watch :) Although it makes me feel super guilty that Im not as active in playing during our time together.

• I am seriously impressed with everybody saying their kids are on break and getting along great.  Mine don’t have break until next week and I am kind of dreading it (never thought I’d be that mom, but they are fighting constantly!).  I’m sure some of it is being stuck inside, so I’m hoping to get them out on Thursday before break starts (they’re in preschool and only go 3 days/week) to avoid all the school crowds too.
    8w5d
    Pretty much the same.  No morning sickness/nausea and I'm always hungry :( 
    4Runner.  This will be the 3rd kid.  My 5 year old is still in a 5pt harness and so is the 3yo.  I'm pretty sure I have to put them all next to each other and just forget about the third row and use that for trunk space.  I do want a minivan and I don't want a minivan.  Ugh!
    Excited to tell the little ones but I think we'll wait closer to 20 weeks to start making them aware of what is going on.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • @purplegoldfish2 if it helps, me thinking that my kids get along really well outside may just be that we have enough room for them to run around that i cannot hear them yelling at each other. ignorance is bliss.
  • @norahkate I tend to think mine get along better when they get outside more too.  It could be that I can’t hear them, but I also think being cooped up inside makes them stir crazy. It doesn’t help that I kind of feel like crap so we haven’t been going anywhere and our yard is wet and gross still so I don’t want them back there (plus they are terrified of dogs and the neighbors got a puppy that runs into our yard a lot because our fence blew over a couple months ago so they don’t want to be out there right now either).
  • KFrobKFrob member

1. How far along are you? 12w 4d

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? Less nausea, more exhausted

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet?  I drive an 11 year old Lexus IS 250 that I should have traded in a long time ago and now its falling apart.  Our car seat plan is to have the toddler and baby on either side and then keep SD's booster seat in the trunk so we can wedge it in the middle when needed.  DH really wants to get a minivan but having another car payment on top of another daycare cost and more medical bills scares me.  

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it!  The 2 year old might be taking the award for the whiniest toddler ever these last couple of weeks.  Luckily I'm starting to feel better and have more patience.  

12+3

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(
         It is pretty much all the same, I’m even craving the same foods.

DH just bought me a Honda Odyssey last month. The 2nd car seat will definitely fit with ample room.

I’m way more anxious and more emotional with this pregnancy.
  • 1. How far along are you?  11w1d

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)?  More or less the same.  Exhaustion.  The nausea is slowing down which is nice!

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet?  I drive a Rav4 and we are going to upgrade it to a highlander I think - this is kid #3, plus we have a dog, and we use my car for all of the family driving (including some camping and road trips) so at this point it's like, how big can we get while staying affordable and that I'm comfortable driving?

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it!  I just hate everything.  DH had DS call me after preschool and he was sad that I wasn't there to pick him up today (I am never really the pick-up person) and it made me feel like total crap.  Because instead of picking my kid up, I'm having a really shitty week at work.  It sucks.  I think I'm due for a day off.

image        image

• ugh... @lest12 sending you wishes for a happier evening. and a day (or more) off!
  • I'm also impressed by the children getting along on break. Mine are 16 years apart and this whole "getting along thing" is falling apart the more the little one starts acting like a toddler. The teenager has ZERO patience for it.

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• 1. How far along are you? 9 weeks and 1 day

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(ies)? Honestly pretty comparable. Spend most of my day nauseous but o my throwing up once or so. Aversions are a little worse in that I haven’t had beef since week 4 and can’t even look at eggs. And I’m REALLY tired, I’m normally not a napped but I’m needing a mid day snooze every day. 

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? Jeep Cherokee. I actually really love it, and my lease is almost up so we’ll probably get the same one. There’s plenty of room for another seat. I’m probably in the minority here but I’m dying for a minivan and DH refuses to get one. They just have soooo much room!! 

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it! DD isn’t afraid of anything and disciplining her is getting really difficult. And it sucks because she’s mostly a sweetie but she’s almost two so she knows when she does something wrong. And it doesn’t help that we’re currently on spring break vacation with DH’s Dad who I’m not very fond of. I’m proud of myself for not losing it these last 5 days but I’m getting close to the end of my wick. Hoping the next 2 days are easy...
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Pregnancy Ticker

• 1. How far along are you? 9w4d

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy(is)? Way different! I never experienced mornings sickness with my last 2... whole new experience 

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? I drive an impala and we already know we have to get a bigger vehicle! 

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it! DS and I are battling sinus infections and he’s super clingy and not sleeping. With my energy level already at a 0 I hope we beat this soon!
  • Hmmmm @sparklingwhit. I was kind of hoping we could make it more the family car. Do you think the captian chairs would be better? But then you have to have the 3rd row all the time. I was thinking I wouldn't need it until the 3rd one came... I'm 5'4" so I give lots of room, but H is 6'2". So not much room there. My friend has one, maybe I'll ask her if I can play with some stuff.
  • edited March 2018
    1. How far along are you? 13 weeks

2. How do your symptoms so far compare to your previous pregnancy? So
    much worse!!!! More tired, more nauseous and symptoms are lasting way longer. I’m just done with it!

3. What do you drive and have you thought about fitting an extra car seat in it or not yet? I drive a Nissan Altima. We bought it right before I got pregnant last time so we will keep it. It will fit two car seats fine as long as DS in FF. DH is tall so unfortunately the driver seat has to be back pretty far. DH has a Ford Thunderbird. It should be fine too. We will replace that car next, but we are still paying for mine. 

4. Mama Drama? Tell us about it! Pretty sure DH just thinks I’m being lazy, because I don’t do much. He’s been really nice about it though. DS has been nothing but toddler drama.

@purplegoldfish2 thanks for starting this one again!