December 2018 Moms

Weekly Appointments w/o 3/26 (Beta testing!)

13»

Re: Weekly Appointments w/o 3/26 (Beta testing!)

• @asun123 hoping for the best numbers for your labs! 
  • @asun123 I hope everything looks good today, keep us updated.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Loading the player...
  • @asun123 fingers crossed for you!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @asun123 Prayers for perfect numbers!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Yay, so happy to hear! :)
  • Awesome!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Amazing news!!!!
  • kadeephd said:
    I also have been feeling a lot of guilt for being in this position.  This is my first pregnancy and my understanding of the role of parent is that the #1 priority is to keep your child safe.  I failed to do that before I even knew this child existed.  I should have been more careful. 
    Dragging this back up from several days ago, but:

The number one priority I have a a parent is yes, to keep my child safe... but the #1 way that we actually do that is by making the best decisions we can in the moment, with the understanding that there's nothing in life without risk, that the likelihood of any one mistake we can make by itself causing irreperable harm is extremely low. You did not fail to protect your child. You made the best decision you could (look at you, even rescheduling your trip because of your intent to TTC!) to minimize the known risks (even though those risks were minimal) to your someday baby, which means you've been doing an A+ job of parenting since before you were even pregnant. You have failed at nothing; you have done, are doing and will pretty obviously continue to do a great job <3 

Fingers crossed for super quick results for you that set your mind at ease.
  • I know this is an "old" thread, but I don't think a new one was started this week and I'm not going to start one just for the weekend before the new one technically should be started.

Had my nurse appointment today! Nothing exciting, but it makes it feel slightly more real! She did say that because my BMI is over a certain threshold, I have to do an early 1-glucose. So that sucks, but I never lost the weight after DS and am considered "overweight", so it didn't surprise me too much. First OB appointment is 4/27, two more weeks! No dating scan was scheduled today, so hopefully on that day it will be!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18