October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 3/25

Your "ticker change day" is the day you switch over to being another full week pregnant (ie: 10 weeks instead of 9 weeks and 6 days).

1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby?

2.  How are you feeling?

3.  Any appointments coming up?

4.  Rants/raves/questions?

5.  GTKY:  If you could give one piece of advice to your 18 year old self, what would it be?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 3/25

• Options
    11 Weeks!  Lime baby. 

2.  How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Nausea has subsided a lot. These weird visual disturbances are are annoying though. 

None this week. Excited for my ultrasound next week. 

Rant- I’ve been really pissed off all week. I’ve had to step away from friends and digital life for the last few days. 
    Rave- I swear I’ve felt the baby move. I know I’m crazy, it’s super early, and probably a gas bubble but I’m going to pretend it was baby. 

5.  GTKY:  If you could give one piece of advice to your 18 year old self, what would it be?
    Travel as much as possible, try all kinds of food, read as much as you can. You were right about your family so cut the cord as early as you can. And don’t give your heart to that fine basketball player. You’ll end up with a crap ton of kids  ;)
  • Options
    1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? 11 weeks, a lime (must be a key lime...)

2.  How are you feeling? 
    nausea is getting better, but still shows up here and there, and still tired

a chiro appointment this week, then starting perinatal clinic follow ups next week

Rant - work is exhausting (nurse) and I just want to stay home in jammies and watch garbage on tv

Take life less seriously, enjoy it more. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 12 weeks, plum sized
    2. I’m feeling so much better, still hungry all the time but hardly any nausea now.  Emotionally, I’m anxious but excited to be at my latest loss milestone as of today, we are so hoping this little guy makes it here uneventfully.  
    3. I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday and MFM consult next week.  
    4. Rant- I know I’m showing already but I’m surprised at the number of people who have openly asked me if I’m pregnant!  I haven’t been ready to announce yet so I wish they would mind their own business.
    5. GTKY:  Advice to my 18 year old self- Don’t waste time in college on that major you’re not going to use!  Your original plan is what you really want to do.  12 year old me had it right and 18 year old me was talked into something different, but I ended up going back to my true calling.  
  • Options
    @lilyaster I’m impressed. 12 year old me wanted to be a Spice Girl. 
  • Options
    1.  How far along are you? 12 weeks (sunday)  How big is baby? the bump says a plum but height of a rubics cube.. guessing one little cube. their weekly item and daily item seem like such big size differences it annoys me. 

2.  How are you feeling? pretty good! I had my first real issues with gas last night. upset stomach and finally the gas hit. oh man it felt great to get rid of it! HA!

3.  Any appointments coming up? Had my 12 week one yesterday and we got to hear the heartbeat!! <3

4.  Rants/raves/questions? DH was very sweet yesterday and today he is getting on my nerves. these hormones suck.

5.  GTKY:  If you could give one piece of advice to your 18 year old self, what would it be? cut out crappy family early and don't let people tell you what to do with your life (especially those crappy family members).
  • Options
    1.  How far along are you?  How big is baby? 11w+2. Baby is the size of a lime that fits through a paper towel tube, to be specific. 

2.  How are you feeling? 
    Feeling more energized lately. 

My chromosomal abnormalities screening is the 12th. 

Things have never been better between me and my SO. He's been sharing our pregnancy with everyone and it makes me thrilled to see him so excited. 

Apply to more than college, for crying out loud. Shop around!  It's more than 10 years later, and I'm nowhere near paying off my student loan debt.
  • Options
    1. 10 + 2 - size of a cardinal tetra fish (to mix it up a smidge)
    2. Gassy. Nausea is still there but not terrible and I pooped for the first time in a week so I feel lighter on my feet. 
    3. Just my 12 weeker next Thurs. 
    4. I hate my current job. I can’t wait to get this offer letter I am waiting on!
    5. Quit rushing life. Everything is going to come together when you find the right pieces and the right people. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

12+2 / Plum

2.  How are you feeling? 
    Nauseua seems to be getting better. Still pops up late afternoon/early evening. Pretty wore out most days and NO patience, but overall I feel pretty good!

Tomorrow! I don’t remember if it’s an ultrasound or not, but I’m excited!

Just feeling super quilty for being so short with DS and DD. I feel like I’ve been so checked out lately and when I’m checked in I’m frustrated and snappy with them. 

Don’t worry so much about what other people think, and stop dating guys you always have to “fix.”