Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Sunday 3/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What can you do more of this coming week to make other ladies in here feel supported?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Sunday 3/25

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4th IUI 

Cycle Day/DPO: 22/8dpiui 

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14, 16

Testing: 3/31

R/R: It’s a beautiful Sunday! We went out last night for the first time in awhile. It was a business meeting with other people but it was still so nice to dress up and be out. 

CS/Q: Nah

GTKY: What can you do more of this coming week to make other ladies in here feel supported? Ive been working on listen more and give advice less. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 33/12

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: daily

R/R: rant - headache kept me from getting my nice walk in yesterday :(
    rave - I've gotten a lot of sleep this weekend, it's felt good and hopefully translates to a better week at work this week. I'm also planning to try making garlic biscuits tonight.

CS/Q: I'm not optimistic about this cycle, basically waiting for AF now, had a big temp drop this morning.

GTKY: What can you do more of this coming week to make other ladies in here feel supported? Try to check in more often and avoid posting and running.

@suzycupcake going out sounds nice! Was it some kind of event, or like a dinner?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte It was a dinner. I don't think I could've handled an event lol The margarita I had helped with just being out in general. I think it has been about 5 days since I last left the house. I'm glad you feel like you got a lot of good rest. What are these garlic biscuits you speak of? Recipe?

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/5

Cycle Day/DPO: 25/??

Timing: no idea

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: mid April if AF hast shown

R/R: Rave- H has gotten more work done on the tub and it was a beautiful weekend weatherwise. Rant- He's also now looking a6 houses again even though I thought we had re-settled on an addition.

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What can you do more of this coming week to make other ladies in here feel supported? I skim posts and tend to miss things that are important. I need to pay more attention and give support where it's needed. I do tend to post and then run (because I'm working) and then things get crazy at home and I forget / don't have time to pop back in.

@suzycupcake going out once on a while is nice. We never do anything that requires me to dress up 
    :/

@fantasyflyte sorry about the temp drop and headache hope your feelingm better today. And these garlic biscuits.... I need more info....
  • Options
    @suzycupcake @prpl11butterfly I'm not following a recipe, just going to try using canned biscuit dough and cutting the dough in half and putting garlic butter in between the halves. And maybe on top for good measure.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 19/4

Timing: 0, +2

Typical LP length: 9 or so days

Testing: Not yet

R/R: Feeling really whomped from this cold but the BSC is setting in and clearly it's fatigue because I'm totes KTFU.

CS/Q: Meh. Temperature was up even more this morning so I guess I did O...I guess.

GTKY: What can you do more of this coming week to make other ladies in here feel supported? Participate? Post pertinent gifs. Do more reading and less skimming.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon the BSC sets on early for me too. Hope your cold goes away soon.

@fantasyflyte definitely on top too. One can never have too much garlic :p
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly definitely! I didn't get a chance to make them today, but we're making prime rib tomorrow so I'll make them then. I did pop in some breakfast biscuits i saw online: bacon crumbles and cheese in the middle of the biscuits and bacon on top. Will report back tomorrow. :drool:
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  14/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/12

Timing: not great

Typical LP length: 14-15 days

Testing:  bfn this morning, I am pretty sure I am put this cycle.  I am trying to not test anymore, unless AF is late, but I lack self control..... I keep telling myself that  there is still hope I TW loss.... I didn't get a BFP with my last until 15 dpo, but obviously, I lost that one, so, that isn't a lot of hope, although, my betas were great.... End TW

R/R:  I had a nice day.  TW children mentioned but is TTC related.
    Sorry to bring up kids, but, DD on top of ASD has severe anxiety and emotional issues (probably bipolar, but she is 7, so too soon to tell)  anyway, she has been going through a med change for the last few weeks, and it has been absolutely horrible.  Her moods are either angry or super angry/aggressive.  Well, this weekend, we are FINALLY! seeing improvement.  When she first wakes and in the evening she is still rough, but during the day, she has been herself and happy.  Literally, she hasn't been in this good of a mood for such a long chunk of the day in over a year.  I have been stressed and really contemplating if we truly could handle another child.  I truly want one, obviously, but DH and I we probably preventing for a few months if we didn't see improvement, it has been that bad. 

CS/Q:  it's the time of month where I start messing with symptoms and stuff to see if FF will change my O date so I don't feel out....  Because I am BSC.
    But, here it is. 

GTKY: What can you do more of this coming week to make other ladies in here feel supported?  I need to stop posting and ghosting.  I never mean to do it, I just post about me, then something happens and I have intentions to come back and don't always get a chance.  Also, I got a laptop, so that will help since I am always on mobile and tagging is hard. 

@suzycupcake, I am glad you enjoyed going out, it does feel nice to put forth an effort and go out, even if it isn't just for fun.
    @fantasyflyte, I am sorry for your headache and that you did not get to enjoy your drop.  I am also sorry for your temp drop, that is discouraging, although, I have dropped below coverline before and not been AF.

@prpl11butterfly, my H is so back and forth about what we are doing about our new home, we decide on one thing and he changes his mind all the time!  It drives me nuts.  At least I am pretty easy to please vs him!

@PensiveCrayon, I hope you feel better and your fatigue subsides... Or continues for better reasons.
  • Options
    @holly321

Sorry about DD but glad your finally seeing improvements. We are raising our neice (for almost 7yrs now) and she has anxiety, reactive attachment disorder and now that she's 9, could probably be diagnosed with ADD. Not to mention the emotinal struggle because she knows about the custody battle between us and her mom. Most days are a struggle. We also have DS and he's 2.5...... There are days when H looks at me and asks if I'm sure I still want another. It's so hard to desperately need another but know it's just going to be more chaotic. Lots of hugs for solidarity :heart: