September 2018 Moms

sIUGR Journey - Trigger Warning

1235»

Re: sIUGR Journey - Trigger Warning

• So happy that you've got Tucker home, and also that Kaiden has proven such a fighter. looking forward to you having your boys together before too long sounds great!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh I’m so overjoyed for you! Your boys are so beautiful! Congrats on bringing Tucker home and I hope the rest of Kaiden’s NICU stay is uneventful!
  • Thank you for the update and sharing a photo. Glad Tucker is home and that Kaiden is proving to be such a fighter. Hoping the next several weeks will be uneventful and provide lots of growth and strengthening for little Kaiden. 
  • What a wonderful update!!! Congrats on bringing Tucker home and on Kaiden’s progress. You all are so strong! 
  • What a wonderful update and beautiful photo! I’m glad Tucker is doing so well and able to be home with you now. I’m thinking of Kaiden and hope the rest of his NICU stay is uneventful. What a fighter!
  • Thank you so much for updating! I'm so glad you're getting to take Tucker home! Yay for Kaiden being such a strong fighter! I hope you get to have both your boys home soon ❤
  • Thanks for the update! Your little ones are such fighters. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Thank you for the update! It's great to hear that they're both making progress. I hope that you can take them both home soon.
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• crispy11crispy11 member
    edited August 2018
    Thanks for the update! Will be thinking of you and Kaiden. So happy you got Tucker home!
    DD1 6.2011 
    DD2 4.2013 - vbac
    DS1 9.2016 - vbac, team green
    Baby #4 due 9.2018
  • So amazing! 
    Daughter #1 - Feb 2012
    Daughter #2 - Oct 2014
    Daughter #3 - Nov 2016
    Baby #4 - Sept 2018
  • So glad to see this update. Thank you! Glad Tucker is home. I’m sorry Kaiden has had a rougher path but still sending prayers he continues to improve and grow stronger. What a sweet picture ❤️