October 2018 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    My chiropractor appointment at 11:30am.

Headache: 16 hours and counting.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So thankful to my DD for being so great this week.
     H brought brought Flu home with him over the weekend and we all got it. It took me until today to start feeling alive again. DD (13 mo) was so good about entertaining herself and being generally awesome while my ass was struggling on the couch all week.
  • Options
  • Options
    I had to work late last night and I came home to a warm dinner all ready for me to eat <3 
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    Thankful for the new bras that came in yesterday!  
  • Options
    Thankful for my parents who came to help with DS this week while DH was traveling for work!
  • Options
    Made it through telling me parents about the pregnancy. Technically it wasnt me and I was very hurt about how it went about I'm relieved its ok. I told my sister and told her not to say anything. She told my mom and my mom accidentally texted me thinking she was texting her mom some hurtful messages about how I treat them horrible and things like that. I'm very hurt that my sister went behind my back. But now I dont have to tell her so its ok because she is a very judgmental lady and she doesnt react well to news like this. ex last time I was pregnant.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    So I thought our counsyl screen results would tell us the baby’s sex but that wasn’t in there! A little bummed about that, but so relieved everything came back negative on the carrier screen. Whew! So thankful for that - and that we get to see baby tomorrow for the NT scan! 
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @ladyofarlington - can you call and ask?  My genetic counselor said that even if I didn’t get the gender when they did the initial screen, I could get it later if I changed my mind- it would just take 2-3 days.  (Different lab, but worth asking if it is important to you.)
  • Options
    @momoflogan20. I’m so sorry. That’s so awful. I cannot imagine why this would be anything less than joyful news. Big hugs. 
  • Options
    @momoflogan20 - I’m so sorry that happened to you. Why do people do that?
  • Options
    @knottieamusements My mom has an opinion about everything and it always bad unless you are doing something super successful. Its not like I live there... I have a house a car and food on the table. My sister is 18 and acted like a 2 year old. I was going to tell her eventually but the beans have been spilled lol. Its ok I didnt talk to them for months last time and they came around. Last time my mom yelled at me saying I ruined my life and cried and told my boyfriend to leave the house. Glad im not dealing with that.
  • Options
    I am thankful for getting over the two week wait finally and going to my first apt today! Though my ultrasound is actually tomorrow and I'm a little disappointed cuz I thought it would be today, one more day of wait is nothing to the past two weeks. 
  • Options
    I'm thankful the lady came and cleaned my house yesterday, so I have clean bathrooms! And the floor is clean! Also my SIL and aunt came over yesterday and folded laundry that has been pulling up for weeks and dishes and picked up my house! I'm crazy glad to not feel like I live in a pig sty. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    Just joined here and introduced myself on the boards, but wanted to jump in!

Super thankful for 60 degree weather and a day off with my husband and son tomorrow. Thankful in general for my husband picking up all the cooking, cleaning, parenting as i struggle with long work days, nausea and exhaustion. Almost to week 12 so possibly a thing of the past soon! :)