July 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 3/19

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

Have you gotten any good deals on baby gear/maternity/things you need?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 3/19

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    25 weeks- cauliflower, rutabaga, head of Thor's Hammer, popped bag of microwave popcorn, the body of a facehugger
    Lots of pulling and stretching pains- I'm guessing RLP.  
    None this week, although I do need to schedule my GD test
    Random Questions
    People write the acronym SPD or SDP (I forget which order)- what the heck does this stand for?  LOL
    Rants/Raves
    Nothing right now.  Just a little annoyed that my husband has two bedrooms to finish before baby gets here and he's super busy at work, so I have no clue when they will get done.  And a lot of people owe him money which is causing me a lot of stress because we have 0 funds.  Ugh!
    Just my glider/ottoman combo deal I posted about in a different thread- brand new in box, normally $300, got it for $84 at BRU liquidation!  Wahoo!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • @WorkinWeezel SPD is Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction - basically the pelvis has more movement, earlier, because of relaxin and this can cause a lot of pain. The hip bones and pelvis move in ways it shouldn't. It's different than RLP - Round Ligament Pain. 

How far along today? How big is baby? 24 weeks - Viability day! Eggplant. VHS tape

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms I'm getting bloated a lot easier with this pregnancy than I did with DS even though I'm drinking as much water. I think it has to do with the seasons. (DS was born in February)

Appointments/US this week I had my last cervical length check this morning and all is good! Happy to be done with those. 

Random Questions Not this week.

Rants/Raves I just wish I could have enough sleep. DS is a champion sleeper but it's just never enough for me. 

I've only bought the rug for LO's nursery and got it at 68% off! Love those Wayfair sales! 
  • Loading the player...

22 weeks, spaghetti squash

May be TMI***

But recently found blood in my stool and having issues going to the bathroom- called the nurse at my OB and they said its probably an internal hemorrhoid that burst  :s uhm ouch.

Nothing until April

Random Questions
    None this week

Rants/Raves
    Just super tired- DH had surgery on Thursday which left him very dependent on me. I unfortunately ended up taking Thurs and Friday off to help/assist him and am now so behind in work.  And I'm completely exhausted and run down from caring for him.  Plus because of the pain and needing to assist him to the restroom I've gotten like 10 hours of sleep in 5 nights....I guess on the positive side its good practice before baby comes? lol

I shop on amazon constantly so I am always using my reward points to buy baby stuff from my registry so the stuff ends up being free :)  Also, I bought the crib off amazon- they sent it missing a few springs.  I called to complain and they didnt have another one to send- apparently this was the last one in stock, so they gave it to me for free and refunded the entire amount!  And DH is pretty handy and bought springs that were way more sturdy for like $5

24 weeks/ GI Joe doll, eggplant, or cantaloupe 
    Festering “kicked by a horse in the vagina” feeling.  :'(  Its not horrible, but it’s there and it sucks and has gotten progressively worse. 
    None this week, next week Monday is my next check up!
    Random Questions
    None
    Rants/Raves
    I wish my son would take naps like he used to. Ugh. Today I told him if he got out of his bed again (because it had been an hour and he had gotten out of his bed 395673 times) that he would get a spankin and he quoted his favorite book and told me “not polite”. *palm to face*
    I got that maternity dress from last week for only $13 on Zulily! They always have some awesome deals!