October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 3/18

Ticker change simply means that you have started a new week of pregnancy.  For example, I go from 9 weeks to 10 weeks on Sunday 3/18, so my “ticker” changes on Sundays. It is our way of marking a milestone. 

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants/raves/questions?

5. GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure movie, tv show, or book?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 3/18

• Options
    9 weeks, cherry! 

2. How are you feeling?
    I feel like the b6 and unisom is not cutting it anymore. I got a script for promethezine that I can fill at any time but am afraid to pull the trigger on that

Nope

My rant is that we've been trying to buy a house for a few months now and there are seriously no options. It's getting ridiculous. We were hoping the spring market would pick up by now. We have until October though I guess. 

The whole 16 & pregnant/teen mom series! I seriously have a problem... 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 10, strawberry 

2. How are you feeling? still so tired, but the nausea is getting better!

3. Any appointments this week? not this week, unless you count a massage on Thursday

4. Rants/raves/questions? DH has booked us for a test drive tomorrow with all 3 kids. This sounds like a very bad idea...

Outlander (books and tv show!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I guess TB ate my response. 

10 weeks!  A strawberry. 

2. How are you feeling?
    Ok. The MS is off and on. I’m doing a b6, unisom, Zantac mix, plus ginger chews, hard candies, ginger bears, and prego pops. They seem to be helping this far. I’m still very emotional. Hooray for hormones!

Not this week. I’m kind of happy about that. 

Rave- I have a touch of nesting instincts kicking in and I love it. Cleaning and purging ALL THE THINGS. 

Movies- musicals. And and all musicals. Tv-Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Books-Twilight. They are crap but I love them nonetheless. 
  • Options
    Had a busy fun weekend so just getting to this now. I know technically we have a week but it feels weird to do it any day but Sunday!
    1. How many weeks are you? 11 weeks yesterday What size is baby? the bump says a lime but than says the height of a lego man. Not sure how that works. 

2. How are you feeling? Had been feeling good but last night got really nauseated in bed. I think I ate an evening snack too close to taking my evening pills and it didn't sit well.

3. Any appointments this week? no, but next week monday I have a scalp massage (so relaxing!) and my OB appointment to hear the heartbeat!

4. Rants/raves/questions? not that I can think of!

5. GTKY: What is your guilty pleasure movie, tv show, or book? oh man, I used to watch toddlers and tiaras as it was a train wreck I couldn't turn away from. I stopped watching that. I do watch sister wives and counting on and enjoy watching. I also read Twilight and enjoyed it. Trust me I do watch more quality things and read deeper things :) 

• Options
    @SweetSweetTooth maybe it’s a tiny lime or a giant LEGO duplo man. Toddlers and Tiaras was the worst in the best way. 
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @SweetSweetTooth - I watch YouTube clips of Toddlers and Tiaras- anything longer than about 5min of it makes me wonder if I’m losing brain cells, but it is riveting...

/ back to lurking /
  • Options
    @mesamyt and it is the bump app that is telling me both! *shakes head*

@knottieamusements lol I remember you saying that and I really should do it that way. I fear it may pull me back in and it has been years since I watched it! I think when we were first trying to conceive 5 years ago and people were talking about it on TTC (I lurked). That is how I get I to call the midwife (another season is coming!!!!), sister wives, and I think a couple more! 
  • Options
    11 weeks. Baby is a lime. 
    2. How are you feeling?
    Still nauseous all the time, but maybe  it’s getting a little better (wishful thinking??)
    None this week
    Baby #3 and first time dealing with morning sickness...I feel like this kid hates me already
    Oh, man.  Probably all the MTV Teen Mom/16 and Pregnants.  I watch a bunch of junk TV. I read good books but my TV is less than classy. 
  • Options
    11 weeks. Baby is a lime. 
    2. How are you feeling?
    Nausea comes and goes.  Been slacking on eating my small meals during the day at work.  Exhaustion has subsided  a bit, which is a plus.
    No appointments this week.  Next one is 3/29.
    Posted on another discussion, but accidentally found out the sex and struggling to understand these Parvovirus results.  Also, struggling to tell work even though this is not my first rodeo, I work somewhere different.
    Guilty pleasure TV show is 90 Day Fiance
  • Options
    Oh no about finding out (guessing you didn't want to know!) how did you find out so I can make sure to avoid it. I think I need that extra surprise to make it through labor and delivery! 
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth it was mostly my fault.  I was looking at the online portal for my doctors office to check my other lab work.  Just don't look at your other labs! 

• Options
    @SweetSweetTooth - Nope, not your fault.  They put that information there so you can see it.  To put information there that you don’t want to see is not cool.