Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tues 3/13

crookshanks10crookshanks10 member
edited March 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the last movie you went to? What did you think?

Re: WTO Tues 3/13

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 15

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: waiting waiting waiting

R/R: all rave today: feeling a little better today. My voice is starting to come back. I slept pretty good for the first time in weeks. Starting to feel like a human again. Also i have lost like 5 pounds with all these illnesses!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the last movie you went to? What did you think? Annihilation. It was pretty good except for like the last 10 minutes. DH and I left going whhhhhhat... And not in a good way. I'm really excited to see A Quiet Place next month!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kath525 I'm glad you're feeling better! I've been seeing a lot of previews for annihilation.. I was wondering if it was any good!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 24/17

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: the usual :P

R/R: Had to come into work today despite the nor’easter/blizzard. Definitely going to duck out early if I can. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the last movie you went to? What did you think? We saw The Shape of Water. I really liked it- it ended up being a really sweet and weird love story, definitely not a standard monster movie. The weekend before that I had seen the new Star Wars, which I had really mixed feelings about. 

@meladams10 Yay for getting your HSG done this cycle! That’s great that they got you in. 

@kath525 I’m glad you’re on the upswing- all that sickness sounds rough. 
  • Options
    @LJMoon6 Yay for only 3 days of work this week! I'm with you.. where is Spring?! We just got 5 inches of snow yesterday, after getting basically nothing during the winter months, lol! I love organizing my Pinterest board as well. A little OCD never hurt anybody :) I get so many recipes off Pinterest! I'm not sure if my FW will be next week or not because I had a very short cycle this past month. Lesson learned though, and I will be doing OPKs beginning like.. CD9! Annoying.. but I definitely don't want to miss O again!
  • Options
    @lin0442 I want to see The Shape of Water! It won so many Oscars!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:17/17

CD:4

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,opk,hio

R/R:Meh It`s snowing  :/

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What is the last movie you went to? What did you think? TBH I haven`t been to the movies in forever.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bd, opks, charting

R/R: Rant - so. much. snow. again.
    Rave - working from home today and no temp spike this morning yet so we have an extra FW day from what I expected.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is the last movie you went to? What did you think? Frozen...which seems extra appropriate today.

@meladams10 sorry about the delayed SA but good luck today!

@Kath525 glad you're starting to feel better!

@LJMoon6 awesome on the short week! I need to join back in on the healthy eating, I fell off the bandwagon when I hurt my ankle and haven't really gotten back on it yet.

@lin0442 sorry about needing to go in to work, I hope you can leave early. Be safe when you get to leave!
  • Options
    @meladams10 , hope everything goes well today, I hope it doesn't feel too bad.

@LJMoon6, enjoy your shortened week!

@lin0442, I hope you get out of work and get home safe.
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily Winter is dragging out too long!
    @fantasyflyte Thank you!
    @holly321 Thank you and yay for your positive OPK! 
  • Options
    Wow all you ladies getting more snow. I'm so glad it's not snowing here! Keep your snow away from us please! I'm ready for spring!
  • Options
    @meladams10 Let me know how your hsg goes! I have mine on Thursday and just a bit nervous since Ive been googling :/ Good luck!
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    @kobrien827 Thank you! I will definitely let you know how it goes. I find it bizarre that my nurse didn't even tell me to take ibuprofen after all the internet horror stories I've read. She really acted like it was no big deal at all? I am putting it into the universe that both of us will have wonderful results! 
  • Options
    @meladams10 I hope your hsg goes well!

@Kath525 I'm glad you're feeling better! Being sick suuucks.

@LJMoon6 Horray for short weeks! It took me until about six months ago to really start cooking. Before that I was making like the same 4 things every week which I hate. The best thing I did is start grocery shopping for the whole week. It made it a lot easier to already have a plan and food ready to go. I found once I was a couple months in I had a bunch of recipes I was able to switch out each week and I generally try to make one new thing a week if I can.

@holly321 Congrats on being off the bench!! Woohoo!

@wishiwaspreggo Your garden sounds amazing. I wish we had a yard so I could do something like that. Mh would be in heaven.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: opk, pnv, preseed 

R/R: I'm sorry to all you folks who are experiencing snow. My rave is it is NOT snowing! It missed us. I am happy. Rant is we had a rough night over here and I'm frickin tired. I'm fantasizing about the nap I will hopefully get to take today.

CS/Q:

Last Jedi. No way was mh gonna miss that one. I really enjoyed it. I think they are fun movies.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo Sounds like you're going to have an amazing garden! 
    @galactickates Woohoo for a half day of work! 
    @rosebud332 Thank you! :)
  • Options
    @dragonette505 Thank you! I just read that Black Panther just topped $1 billion globally! That's crazy!! 
  • Options
    @maureenmce Thank you! Yay for your positive OPK! Those cheapies really are the best tests to use! I move over to TWW after my temps confirm ovulation. I've been wanting to see Ladybird too! It had lots of nominations at the Oscar's. 
  • Options

@meladams10 I usually start my OPKs on CD 10. But the last few months have been really short ones for me, so CD13 O day always surprises me lol. The problem I have with Pinterest is I never know if the recipe is actually a good one or not.

@fantasyflyte Sorry for the snow. I have never eaten healthy… I always come up with some excuse to put it off. I have no excuses now. Plus I have motivation now, so no more excuses!

@holly321 I’m so excited for you! What perfect timing!

@wishiwaspreggo My problem isn’t with just cooking good food, it’s with just cooking in general. Once it becomes a habit I know I will most likely enjoy it. I just need it to become a habit first lol.  I need to set aside a designated day every week and just plan! I’m also planning on having a garden this year… With my black thumb it’s probably going to be a disaster.

@galactickates I love random excuses to get out of work! Enjoy your half day!

@rosebud332 Yay for the snow missing you! I hate eating the same thing over and over again too. I swear MH could live off of the same meal for the rest of his life, I don’t understand it.  I think once I establish a habit of cooking then it will become more enjoyable… until then I just keep pushing it off.

@dragonette505 Sorry for your stress at work! I know I just need to jump in head first. I keep telling myself that I will slowly start cooking more and more and it just doesn’t happen. I also keep hoping MH would get on board and help with the planning and that doesn’t happen either…

@maureenmce So I’m not the best cook… so that might be why I haven’t really gotten into it yet. Or maybe it’s just the recipes I keep finding. They’re all duds! It couldn’t possibly be me! Yay for positive OPK. I love the cheapies too!

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    dragonette505dragonette505 member
    edited March 2018
    LJMoon6  if I waited for my hubs to help with food we would be living on tortilla chips and beer... not even joking!
    meladams10  They did such a good job making a new world... anyone who loves fantasy fiction will be in heaven! 
  • Options
    @dragonette505, my husband does not cook at all, and if I didn't, we would live off fast food and junk.  And I will join you with the whiskey, I am moving my desk to move my desk again in two months, with a new position at work.  Hopefully your CM decides to stop messing with you.

@maureenmce, if you aren't temping, are you checking CM?  Maybe wait for fertile CM to move to 2WW.

@galactickates, I hope you enjoyed your half day at work 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:
    6/4

CD:

WAYDTGKU:
    OPK, CoQ10, vitamins for both of us, sex, CP, CM, plus RPL testing

R/R:
    I have a long to-do list for my week off and so far I've spent a lot of time sitting around.  Motivation is very low.  Really looking forward to our night at the water park though, I think a mini vacation is going to be good for me.

CS/Q:
    nothing to see

Coco.  I loved it.  I cried a lot.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited March 2018
    @holly321 I am not temping this cycle, but I am tracking CM yeah, so that sounds like a good plan!
  • Options
    wow, so late to the game today! On another deadline so just love-its to everyone today. :( Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow. 

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, charting, temping, OPK's, B complex, CoQ10

R/R: deadlines and dentist appointment tomorrow. yay. :( I really hate the dentist. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is the last movie you went to? What did you think? oh, geez. I think the last movie I saw in the theaters was Fifty Shades Darker b/c a friend really wanted to go see it. I was not impressed. Did I read the books? yes. The movie, ehhhh.  :# 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    holly321 said:
    @dragonette505, my husband does not cook at all, and if I didn't, we would live off fast food and junk.  And I will join you with the whiskey, I am moving my desk to move my desk again in two months, with a new position at work.  Hopefully your CM decides to stop messing with you.

@maureenmce, if you aren't temping, are you checking CM?  Maybe wait for fertile CM to move to 2WW.

@galactickates, I hope you enjoyed your half day at work 

Ugh... I don't even KNOW what my new position will be! lol They have to "figure that out" SO yes... after two years of not touching a drop (but I have had some champers here and there) I'm going to sip on a bit of whiskey tonight.... ill raise a toast to your several desk moves and my unknown position :)
  • Options
    @meladams10 How did the test go? 

@Kath525 I'm glad that you are feeling better. Did you try the eucerin?

@LJMoon6 Kudos to you for wanting to take steps to eating healthier! Lol @ party in mouth bit.

@lin0442 What did you like most about the movie? I've been thinking about seeing it but I don't know.

@Stargazer1lily Are you getting hit with the storm too?

@fantasyflyte Do you find it difficult to work from home?

@holly321 Yay for no more benchiness. That b&*ch! And yay for a +opk. Get your freak on girl!

@wishiwaspreggo I don't have experience with the injectables, but I can say that if it were me, I'd just not worry about it and take the next dose like usual and not more than to make up for anything. Well, okay, I'd like to think I wouldn've have any anxiety about it lol 

I love gardening! I've probably already said that here. I forget a lot of what I say. Anyway, how will you go about planting? Do you have a specific process? I'd love to hear about it. 

@galactickates The wrong address as in you cannot go get your mail?

@rosebud332 I hope you were able to take a nap and sorry you had a rough night. Did you end up getting out over the weekend?

@dragonette505 Sorry the day is so stressful. I hope that it comes down for you soon. This is for you:

@maureenmce yay for cheapie opk and yay for your positive! hio girl! I think O is supposed to happen 24-36 hours after the lh surge. Since you aren't temping, maybe that will help you time it too. 

@coco2787 I hear you girl. Motivation is hard. Hugs. The water park is supposed to be this Friday?

Month/Cycle: 4th iui

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: pnvs, femara, opks, novarel, sex, calm

R/R: Rave. Thank goodness it really was the femara that gave me the lh surge last week. Started opk again last night and it was negative. Rant. I need to get up off of my butt. At least I didn't sleep in today though. Also, the novarel injection cost me $159! It's a specialty med so no discount can be gotten. Ugh these things. Oooh the internet just found me a 15% rebate. 

CS/Q: No

GTKY: What is the last movie you went to? What did you think? I went to see a movie with MH and some coworkers a couple of years ago. I honestly don't remember what the movie was or what it was about. Some super hero movie. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Updates....
     My nice half day off turned into me in the middle of the slow ass drivers parade... also I have to go BACK to work because I didn't get what needed to be done before I left and it's urgent so today I get to spend 4 hours in the car. So upset.... but at least we have Internet and cable now, even though we're too busy to enjoy it.  ALSO mail got sorted out....

The builder gave us the keys to wrong MFING mail box.... unbelievable. 
  • Options
    @galactickates Oh man... I hope you will treat yourself to something nice tonight. Sorry it has been so stressful.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    suzycupcake  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssss..... soon! :)
    galactickates     oh man! that's the worst! Glad the service got connected! And the mail sorted out!
  • Options
    @suzycupcake it can be really hard to concentrate sometimes, especially when the dog doesn't understand "not right now, I'm working."
  • Options
    @suzycupcake No it`s just been light snowing the last couple days and it`s been gloomy and grey.
  • Options
    @galactickates Oh NO what a shitty day. I'm sorry! Sounds like you should treat yourself to some wine later or a nice dinner!
  • Options
    @galactickates ughh what a rough day! Like @maureenmce said! Drink all the wine!
    @suzycupcake my dr prescribed a new cream that i think is making the difference, halobetasol. Woo!
  • Options
    @meladams10 yay! So glad that was all good!!!