November 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 3/12

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 3/12

• Options

@rmg85 that is an awful dream. I absolutely hate pregnancy dreams. I hope you can shake the negative dream feelings today!

Me: 33 DH: 38 Married: 1/10/15

1st Pregnancy EDD: 1/1/17 Born 1/10/17 Team Green turned Blue!

2nd Pregnancy EDD: 11/6/18 Born 11/09/18 Baby Boy!

3rd Pregnancy EDD: 12/?/21

Children are like casseroles; it takes a lot to mess them up.

• Options
    @rmg85 thanks! I took another pregnancy test this morning, I know it doesn't mean anything but it's still dark. I'm accepting I have no control in this situation but to try an manage my anxiety! Pregnancy is a waiting game! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @PMForbie happy 30th!

@rmg85 i had the weirdest freaking dreams when i was pregnant with DD. Some were truly terrifying. I even had one right after she was born while I was still in the hospital that we had lost her. I woke up in quite a state. Im not looking forward to the crazy dreams this time around. 

When we potty trained DD, we tried in the Summer of her second year, and she never really grasped it. We took a break from it because we were taking a trip Disney in the next couple weeks and I honestly didnt want to deal with the potty training there. After our trip, I immediately started it again and she picked it up so quickly (except for night time, that was a whole other story). It made me a firm believer of when they're ready, they're ready. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I was gone for two days and I feel like I am so far behind! I had over 100 notifications when I logged on this morning! I am slowly trying to catch up. 

I am exhausted today. Yesterday we had to get up early for my Uncle-in-law's funeral. We lost power due to the storm so we retreated to my parents who had power so we could shower (well water = no water without power) and get ready. When we finally got power back we went back home, only to have our carbon monoxide detector go off at 9pm last night and we had to evacuate. The fire department found the source and took care of it right away, but we had to wait for them to come back later to clear the house to go to bed so we ended up going to bed at 11pm in a freezing cold house. Today is my first day of work this week due to snow and the wake/funeral so I am swamped. I have a dr appt in an hour with my surgeons office for my one year check up where I have to tell them I am pregnant and have them check my vitals from the CO. 

/rant. 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 oh my goodness. sounds like you've had quite  a stressful past few days. I bet that Carbon Monoxide alarm was a bit scary. What was the source of it? I hope everything gets back to some kind of normalcy for you. Sorry you've had to deal with all that stuff, sending some good vibes your way.
  • Options
    @pink_polkadots Thank you so much! When we lost power we lit our woodstove and when we left to go to my parents we closed it all up, but it must have never completely gone out. The wind got in and basically started smouldering again, and the air was blowing into the house instead of up and out. They aired out the house and cleaned out the woodstove so we are all set now, but it was so scary! 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 That's scary thank goodness the fire department was able to take care of it.  I am so over this weather! I had to go into work on Tuesday to finish something up and luckily my husband was home to drive me, but we came upon an accident in the middle of the highway and had to stop suddenly which caused us to spin out and end up in a snow bank it was pretty scary and needless to say I'm ready for spring.

@rmg85 I'm sorry you had such a terrible dream!  These pregnancy dreams are getting to me also and making my mood swings even worse ..if that's possible. Now I'm also annoyed by stuff that didn't even happen IRL  :#

@PMForbie Happy Birthday!

• Options
    @troystory17 Yikes, that sounds so scary! Glad you both were okay!! They are talking about another storm next week!! I second that spring can't get here fast enough!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    @tessiesmom26 holy cow it sounds like you have had a rough couple days!! I'm sorry so much has been happening at once! I'm glad you guys had a functioning CO detector and found and fixed the problem!

@rmg85 I'm glad I'm not the only one with insane dreams. I wasn't sure it was actually a symptom or if I was just going crazy. Sure makes it tough to get a good night's rest though. 
  • Options
    My 3 y/o uses the potty at daycare no problem, but refuses at home. It's infuriating.

• Options
    @pink_polkadots - That's why we waited so long to try potty training with DS. I know so many people who struggle so much and their kids constantly have accidents weeks later and call them potty trained. To me that is very clear they aren't ready. I know they will have some accidents, but I feel like if a child is ready they will be few and far between and for a reason (scared to go in a new place, a stressor at home, etc). We put underwear on DS and frequently reminded him to tell us if he needed to go potty (no taking him there every x minutes or anything like that) and he's done great with peeing. He still hasn't pooped since we started potty training so we'll see how that goes. Any advice is welcome! 

@tessiesmom26 - How scary! I hope things settle down for you! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    I just found out that my friend and coworker is pregnant! Due 5 days after me! So stoked! Clearly our babies will have to grow up and be best friends hahaha. Trying to convince her to come join us here
  • Options
    rmg85rmg85 member
    @PMForbie - It was horrible. Cranked the tunes on the way to work this morning to shake it off

@Gingersnap_mama - Whatever you need to feel that little win against the worry is all good!

@pink_polkadots @babybrain2018 @troystory17 - Oy! Not a fun thing our brains do to us!

@babybrain2018 - at least 3 of my close friends are preggo right now. So excited to be on mat leave together
  • Options
    rmg85rmg85 member
    edited March 2018
    @tessiesmom26 - Hopefully only good juju for you and your family from here on out. Sending lots of good vibes your way
  • Options
    Just coming here to say decaf coffee is the worst.
  • Options
    @tessiesmom26 that sounds awful! Hoping you can get some relaxation time this weekend 
  • Options
    Guys I have been so nauseated since like 3am this morning I can’t even. The thought of eating or drinking anything sends me into dry heaves. Typing the words dry heave sends me into dry heaves.  :s:s
  • Options
    @pink_polkadots Ugh, dry heaving is the worst!! I hope you feel better soon and are able to keep something down! I'm starving right now, but nothing sounds good.. so I'll just sit and be hungry.
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    Got confirmation today I am due Nov 4. So much for having no kids between the months of November and January. Oh well, it is what it is. @pink_polkadots I feel ya. My morning sickness has been insane today. I'm finally able to keep down water. My doctor wrote me a script for something and gave me a sample of Diglesis (sp?) for the time being. But the dry heaves suck.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @pink_polkadots I'm so sorry it has hit so hard! I hope you are able to stomach something later on. Popsicles? I survived off of popsicles with my son. I hope the mention of that doesn't make you heave.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @phoenix870509 I've heard great things about diclegis! I hope it helps! 
  • Options
    Oh no @pink_polkadots ! I hope you feel better soon. :( 
    @phoenix870509 Why do you not want to have kids between November and January? 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland my birthday is 12/8 and my husband's is 12/16. We started dating on 12/4. I'm Jewish, he's Catholic so we celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah. So when we first decided to have kids we said none between November and January. Well, DS was born 12/16 and now this one is due 11/4. Someone up there is laughing. Hysterically.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for the love ladies. It’s been really bad all day. Been sipping on lemonade but it’s not really letting up.  Thankful for my hubby who’s been dealing with all of DD’s needs today. 

@phoenix870509 I was prescribed Zofran for sickness my last pregnancy but it made me feel worse overall so I stopped after a few doses. Never heard of the Diclegis, I’ll have to look into it.
  • Options
    Okay, question.  How do you do the spoilers boxes?  They weren't around when I was pregnant with DD and they seem like they could be really useful
  • Options
    @goldie987 You can add them by clicking on the pilcrow symbol and then click on quote.

Then everything you type in the grey box will be under the spoiler.
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks@marfi236 !   I feel like an idiot now that I actually fully read the board organization thread and saw it was in there.  I'll just back into my shame corner now....
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    This may be early or a waste of time but I LOVE to craft so now that the little bug is on the way I'm planning all the baby related projects. Most recent/first baby project... I embroidered a burp cloth/rag. And up next I'm googling patterns for homemade wraps/ring slings. Anyone else into crafting or have any baby related projects planned?

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    I bought some yarn to start a blanket @lurvleybunchococonuts but I haven't done anything more yet.  I'll make a quilt like the one I did for DD once we know if it's a boy or girl but that's a ways down the road still.  Homemade wraps/ring slings sounds so cool!    
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I love to sew! I want to invest in an embroidery machine but don’t have the extra $ right now. I like making my DD dresses and skirts as well as blankets. 
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @pink_polkadots my stepmother has an embroidery machine and so does my boss so if I think of anything too detailed to do I can bribe one of them to do it :D the burp cloth I did by hand with cross stitch waste fabric :) 
    @marfi236 I love bubble quilts! I made one in high school as a pillow for my mom :) and I would go bonkers with a crafting ban! Good luck!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV