Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend Randos 3/10-11

galactickatesgalactickates member
edited March 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
What's happening?!

Re: Weekend Randos 3/10-11

• Options
    Not much.  My "uncle" is coming over tomorrow, so we always have a big meal when he visits.  I think we are grilling ribs.  I am also visiting my BIL and his family a bit tomorrow, so I plan to cook for that too, so I have a lot of cooking to prep/do tomorrow and tonight.

I plan to start drinking a bit soon,  I just can't decide what.  
  • Options
    We looked at a house this afternoon only to find out the interstate is the back border of the property.  :'(:s
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @catlady2015, I am sorry, I know that disappointment.  We looked at what we thought was going to be the perfect house Thursday, and it just wasn't it, we had our hopes too high.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    *tw* children and MC mentioned*  We went shopping for some jammies for DS. I told DH I didn't want to go local because I just want to not run into people I knew  (especially nieces mom....who has her for visitation this weekend, we are in a custody battle). We went to a mall about an hour and a half away and when we walked in, there it was, Motherhood. That's when i remembered that had our US not gone terribly, i was going to ask to go there last weekend because Niece wants to go to build a bear. I figured we'd do that and I'd shop for maternity work clothes. I held it together to do some shopping but broke down as soon as we got in the truck. DH says we can still do that, we just have to wait a little.

@catlady2015 I hate house shopping. We looked at 1 a few weeks ago that seemed perfect. Except the floors were so unlevel doors wouldn't open properly and the living room was about half the size of our current. 

@holly321 I can't wait to start grilling again (MA is burried in snow again). And please have a drink for me. Days like today make me second guess my sober lifestyle. 

Edited because autocorrect doesn't think some words really exist *eyeroll*
  • Options
    I just finished watching Coco.

@holly321 I'm trying to decide what to drink too. I'm thinking maybe a jack and coke. Ribs sound so yummy!
    @catlady2015 Did you like the house? I hate finding houses I like and then not liking the surroundings.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @eleven_ I was a complete mess after coco, crying, sniffing and making little aww noises. So glad I watched it at home.
  • Options
    Working all weekend but on the bright side the H has used the time to clean and garden which we had been putting off for so long. 

Also one of the cats has let a mouse loose in the house and it has so far evaded all traps.
  • Options
    I'm dead inside.
    I hope everyone is enjoying cocktails for me while I'm unpacking. I'll get lazy if I drink.   I'll live vicariously through everyone else. 

What's everyone drinking tonight? 

• Options
    Today is my 35th birthday and I lost an hour of sleep to Daylight Savings Time...I planned to sleep a little later but the baby who lives in the apartment below ours was screaming too loudly and I had to get up. I was then was ambushed by a Facebook feed full of Mother’s Day posts from the UK. I think maybe it’s not too early to have a little cake...and a little booze! 
  • Options
    @galactickates I'm feeling hungover from one too many Jack and Cokes last night. Hope you got a lot of unpacking done.
    @augusta108 Happy Birthday!!! I'm sorry for the rough start. I'm in full support of all the cake and booze as early as you want. It's your day  :)
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @galactickates, we had breakfast for dinner, and as I was cooking, I said something to m mom about not sure of a drink with whiskey and orange juice, so she made me something, and I drank it and got rather drunk.  I find that my ability to handle alcohol varies greatly based on my hormones.  Anyway, I asked her this morning what she gave me, it had orange juice, peach schnapps and vodka (about 3 shots of alcohol total, thanks Mom!) So I guess a screwdriver/fuzzy navel.  I remember adding grenadine because I thought I didn't like the orange juice, which I now realize it was.the amount of alcohol.  Hope unpacking went well.

@august108, it is never too early to have cake and a drink.  And after all that, I say you deserve it!

@lokibear89 , uhh, that is terrible.  Hope it finds a trap soon.  One of our kitties decided he was confused and peed in a box that had shoes instead of the litter box.

Today though, I am thinking of making Royal flushes, depends how much of the schnapps is left.  If not, whiskey sourd with whatever is left of my Jameson cask mate.

• Options
    @holly321 - I always add grenadine to my drinks too! I always make vodka sodas for less calories and then completely undo it's purpose by adding grenadine lol

@eleven_ your night sounds way more fun then mine!  We did make a huge dent in the garage though! After today we should be able to park in the garage!  This is awesome considering how much stuff was in there! I just realized we've only been in our house for barely a week!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Augusta108 !!!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN