June 2018 Moms

UO/FFFC (3/9)

2»

Re: UO/FFFC (3/9)

• jsl82jsl82 member
    @katelynrae86 I only know 1 person (my dads cousin) who has a fb account for her son.  I understand creating an email( so it's not fistname.lastname999@gmail or whatever), or even doing what @sunshineandwhiskey was saying to keep your profile mostly you and not your kid(s), but to tag your kid in the pictures of them seems odd.  
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Loading the player...
  • @izza2 Hi-five, sister!
  • I haven't been in the mood since like September. DH is super insistent though and it kind of drives me up the wall. I try to make an effort a few times a week and I try to be actively involved, otherwise DH is upset about me not participating. 
    And I hate blowjobs. Hate them with a passion. Maybe I'm just terrible at them, but it takes forever and ends up in a half hearted handjob... 
  • We haven't had much sex since I've been pregnant, mostly d/t my nausea and throwing up. And in the last month, I feel like I'm up to trying it out more, but when we do try, we can't figure out a position. As for oral, I'd say our give and take is about equal, but since being pregnant I don't think there has been any. 
  • I haven’t gotten oral the entire pregnancy (angry emoji) I think DH is weirded out by the idea. It doesn’t help that he gets and actually reads TB’s weekly updates about have to go to pee a lot, increase gas & increased discharge. So I honestly don’t feel bad about rarely giving him any. Before pregnancy I’d say oral ratio was 4:1. He gets it pretty much every time we have sex (if it doesn’t happen in the beginning, he literally ask during sex, its so annoying). Meanwhile its like a special occasion thing for me to get it (make up sex, he’s been drinking, my birthday, etc). 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM