Starting a Diabetes (inclusive of GD, T1, T2, T1.5, etc...) related check in since it’s about that time to start pounding glucola. (Or dramatically increasing insulin intake.) Since it’s still early, I’ll do one for March, then maybe transition to weekly once people get results.
(Pardon the lame formatting.)
1) FTM Or STM? If STM, did you have Diabetes in a prior pregnancy?
2) Fears, anxieties about the test, blood sugar checking, new routines? If you have done this before, do you advice to calm nerves?
3) Cool products or apps? (EG meters, lancing devices, log book apps or solutions.)
4) A recipe to share that looks good and satisfies all the diet requirements for your situation.
5) Favorite alterna-sweet. (EG Greek yogurt with some cinnamon vs ice cream.)