October 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms week 3/5

chyviechyvie member
edited March 2018 in October 2018 Moms
How many weeks are you? What are your symptoms this week? Anything new or any changes?
Me 33 DH 41
TTC since 2016
Due: October 12, 2018

Re: Symptoms week 3/5

• Options
    I'm 8+3 weeks.
    Nausea seems to have started last week and continues. My insomnia is awful too. 
    My boobs are still so sore. I can't roll over at night without waking up in pain, then I can't get back to sleep!
    TMI but my nipples are always huge and have grown really long, so they are uncomfortable rubbing against materials. When do they stop hurting!?
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    6 weeks, 4 days and I still feel very normal except the sore boobs. The last week and a half I had pretty moderately intense period like cramps that would come and go but those have seemed to ease up in the last couple of days. 

I feel so normal that l’m getting nervous for my u/s on Friday. Last week we saw a yolk sac but nothing else. Fingers crossed! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 7+3 weeks. Overall, I have been feeling really great! My nips are a little sore and once I wake up to use the bathroom I'm pretty much awake for the rest of the day. 
  • Options
    @chyvie - Can you edit the post to read 3/5 instead of 5/3?

10 weeks today!

My symptoms (for the exception of tiredness and crabbiness) pretty much vanished last Tuesday and haven't been back, so I guess my placenta took over? Let's hope so.

No real changes, but damnit if the seasonal affective disorder hasn't caught up to me. 

• Options
    I’m 9w5d. 

For the most part, I’m still dealing with being tired too early, awake too early, and grumpy.  Really more than grumpy- I am apathetic. My kitchen is a mess- I don’t care. All my clean laundry is heaped in the basement, going on two weeks- I don’t care (although I probably will tomorrow, as I am out of clean underwear and jeans).

By way of nausea- it isn’t bad as long as I remember to eat. But... I don’t care about eating. :(
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Weeks: Officially 6 weeks since LMP

Symptoms: Today nausea has been a beast. Granted I've also been super hungry but every meal I eat grosses me out after and all the smells. I've also been a real B****...like not to say the people I'm lashing out at don't deserve it because they do but things that normally I'd brush off have made me absolutely livid yesterday and today...And I cried when DD fell asleep last night because she's just too beautiful. So I feel very pregnant. 

Changes: Holy hormones. The nausea was less last week for sure, today has been crazy. U/S in a week and 2 days so the countdown is real. 

Ditto on the date thing, but @chyvie OMG yes, I noticed that about my nipples also and thought I was being crazy. They hurt like crazy but I feel like they're long, I don't remember that from my last pregnancy. 

Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    7w2d - so tired all the time...I’ve been going to bed between 7-8 every night!

Nausea is picking up pretty good but I can keep it mostly at bay by staying fed. And boobs are sore, especially when I take my bra off at night!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    6w+6d

Nausea let up a bit over the last few days. Still feel yucky almost all day but at least I’m semi-functional again. Everything smells. Pretty much living off burgers and chipotle since they’re the only things that don’t sound gross. Could really use a good poop. Uterus feels like it’s already doing a lot of stretching. Everything just feels tight. Or it’s just all that poop. I’m asleep by 8:30/9:00 every night.

I don’t remember feeling this crappy this early last time. DH is convinced there’s two babies in there (twins do run in my family). I keep telling him each pregnancy is just different, but I’m secretly crossing my fingers we only see one little blob on Thursday. 
  • Options
    7+5

I now have bronchitis on top of everything, so my nights, which have generally been my only relief from the nausea, are now filled with coughing and dry-heaving all night long.  Also, i look like death.  Despite knowing it's medically impossible, i am filled with fear that i am going to cough this baby out. 

yayyyy.....
  • Options
    I’m 5w+4. 
    Today is the first morning I’ve woken up feeling pregnant...in other words, like s#%+.
    Insomnia for 2 straight weeks, fatigue, food aversions, and now nausea. Bleh.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @knottieamusements I am so with you on the apathy! I had a mini breakdown yesterday because of how not myself I feel. I dont care about anything these days except sleeping and laying on the couch to watch TV. The house is a mess, my homework is late and idgaf. It's very unusual for my normally OCD self.

9w2d today - fatigue has gotten a little better but nausea is still on/off. I've actually only thrown up twice since last week and it's only been at night so I guess it could be worse. Boobs still hurt and food aversions are still a thing unfortunately. On the upside this morning I thought I noticed a littlest bump when I put my work pants on and got excited. Anyone else starting to show?
  • Options
    @jengibre_zorro that sounds awful! Hope you feel better!
  • Options

8w + 2d.

My biggest symptoms are nausea, heartburn and being reallllly tired. I've been going to bed by 8:30 every night and still waking up wiped. I even napped yesterday in the middle of the afternoon, which is very unlike me lol. Overall, I think I'm managing pretty well. No one at work has noticed my symptoms yet or said anything, which is good.

I have noticed my BS tolerance is at an all time low haha. I just can't pretend to put up with people BSing me anymore. I also have been telling people "no" now, when I used to feel compelled do their jobs for them or go out of my way to find a solution to a problem that wasn't mine.

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• Options
    8w3d

Nausea and "gagging" are still pretty prominent. I'm throwing up most mornings, but it's a combo of my allergies/drainage with the nausea. If I eat throughout the day I can help manage it. I'm also starting to have some crazy food aversions. 

I struggle to fall asleep at night or sleep deeply it feels like. I'm exhausted by mid-day. We have to go grocery shopping tonight and all I want is a nap...
  • Options
    7w today! I felt pretty crappy all weekend. Any time I stood up I felt sick, but I felt ok as long as I was eating, sitting, or laying down. Needless to say, I did pretty much nothing all weekend and was perfectly ok with it. Constipation has been pretty constant for the last 3 weeks but I did try prune juice this weekend and it did help a little. I didn’t drink a ton of it because...gross...and I was afraid it would have an opposite effect! The smell of the refrigerator makes me gag, and any type of seafood or fish is a no at this point. I seem to be able to keep the nausea at bay most days if I eat regularly and I sit for most of the day. 
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    8 weeks today. So nauseous all the time. Unisom/B6 works ok, but I still feel crappy. I feel like it helps me sleep at night and makes me less nauseous when I wake up, but since I am only taking it at night it doesn't do much for me during the day. I'm still waiting to hear back from my OB on how long I can take this for. It just doesn't seem like a great idea to take medicine every night for weeks. But it also is better than throwing up all day every day for weeks. I have awful acid reflux. I hate all food. I ended up telling my boss that I was pregnant today because I keep making stupid mistakes and I don't want them to think I'm just slacking. I work for a really wonderful woman and her husband so they were both really excited for me and very understanding. 
  • Options
    7w exactly today! 

The past couple of days my nausea hasn’t been that bad. I have good days and bad days. The bloating is driving me nuts. Lots of stretching and full feelings but less cramping so that helps me feel less worried.  I am wiped by the end of the day so my new bedtime is 8:30!

My dr gave me Diclegis last week. I picked it up but I’m waiting to start taking it until the nausea is a little more consistent.
  • Options
    @acciocoffee - eek!  I am also on the unisom/b6 and didn't think about how long i should take it....My next appt isn't until 3/21, and you're making me think i should call and see if its OK for continuous use!  They don't want to give me a prescription for anything else because i'm not actually puking and just heaving all day. 
  • Options

I'm 6 weeks and 4 days. This weekend was rough, I had no motivation or energy to do anything but lay on the couch or nap. I am already starting to run low on binge worthy shows on Netflix and Prime. Nausea comes and goes, my biggest issue is constipation. DH was great and got prune juice, I drank one cup and can't even look at the bottle due to disgust. Boobs hurt, and I think I got a pimple on the back of my neck.

At work I am having a hard time dealing with people... my filter seems to have disappeared and I just don't care about anyone's problems.  Also the thought of chicken breasts makes me sick, however I currently feel if I could live off of Panera's chicken noodle soup and chocolate chip cookies for the next 8 months I'd be one happy lady.

• Options
    @cagncoo12 Try plugging your nose, closing your eyes and chasing the prune juice with water and crackers. I did that and am so thankful I was able to get it down! The prune juice helped me...I’ve been trying to just eat more fiber but that wasn’t cutting it!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @spartan4life I will do that, I think part of my problem is the smell! Thanks :)
  • Options
    I picked up a cold at work on Thursday...the guy I was working with casually mentioned that his family was all sick after I had been snuggling his babies, changing their diapers, etc, for 4 hours. Cool. I'm usually fine with colds, but I can't take any of the usual meds that work for me, so I've been miserable all weekend. Post-nasal drip makes me nauseous anyway, so that's been even worse. Ugh.

Other than that, the worst has been the mood swings. I flipped out yesterday at my fella and it took me a while to calm down. I don't usually get upset with him about anything. I barely see him except for Sundays lately due to our work schedules, so I feel extra guilty for ruining our one day together. 
  • Options
    10 weeks today. Sore boobs. Fatigue is on and off, I think it depends on how much work I do. I've started dry heaving some mornings cause I'm SO hungry. My stomach is so empty there's nothing to bring up I'm sure. I still have food aversions and it makes planning dinner so hard. All in all I feel pretty good most of the time. 
  • Options
    9 weeks 6 days

Still feeling awful. The weekend was rough. Still nauseous, vomiting food aversions, exhausted. 

Im starting to deal with light headedness, which was a big thing last pregnancy too.
  • Options
    7wk 3 days. Thank God for unisom and b6! Trying to run away and throw up when you wait tables is so much fun. About as much fun as waiting tables with a ZERO BS tolerance. I am now the queen of genuinely fake smiles. Also sorry to whoever cleans my work parking lot. It’s my new nightly ritual to throw up on the way to my car. 
  • Options
    @jynjer91 I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about how awful it must be to be pregnant and working at a restaurant. You’re my hero.
  • Options
    @jynjer91, I agree with @cdepperschmidt. I can't imagine dealing with all those smells. I had to walk away from the meat section at the grocery store today.
  • Options
    8w+1 and my nausea is still there, just not as severe as it was last week. I'm still tired all the time, except now I can't seem to fall asleep at night. I get some restless leg going, and I can't find a comfortable spot. Plus, the DREAMS. I have such weird, off-putting, vivid dreams. Then all the same emotional symptoms as last week - moodiness, unwarranted crying, you know. It's been a picnic. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the thoughts! @sammierose464 @cdepperschmidt   Strangely helps when someone realizes you’re miserable lol.  It’s a really nice Mexican place with amazing food but omg the smells. I had to buy laundry detergent and fabric softener today and I had to get unscented because everything reeeeeked!!
  • Options
    @amanda_ru I had terrible restless legs last time. OB recommened vitamin D but it didn’t nothing. Calcium/magnesium supplement finally cured it though. I already bought more for this time around. 
  • Options
    Finally fell asleep at 4am last night (this morning?) and woke up at my usual time of 6:30. Had really strange dreams about having to play volleyball with a flag instead of a ball... so weird. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    I started puking uncontrolably in the shower this AM. The worst I've had so far. I decided to stay home from work. Hubby mentioned he just had this feeling this morning he needed to stay home today, so he's home with me. I'm thankful because I'm worried about puking too much.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    7 weeks today! I'm starting to get a little worried- my nausea has gone away the past 2 days :( I am super tired most days and def in bed by like 830/9pm. I havent been sleeping well because I've been so congested. I know pregnancies are all different, but this is SO different. I feel like I dont have any symptoms at all. I'll feel much better after our appointment Thursday. 

I do feel like I'm starting to show?! is that even a thing? I feel like it's WAAAAAY too early. but my clothes are starting to fit weird. Maybe it's all the bloating? I'm sure it's in my head but I feel like people are starting to look and wonder! 
  • Options
    @wolfpackgrl718 the lady at DS daycare told me yesterday that I had a little bump already. I think it's just bloat or my calculations are way off! I have started to wear my maternity clothes because they're just so comfortable!
  • Options
    @wolfpackgrl718 I feel the same way, hardly any symptoms! Last time by now I was pretty much nauseous 24/7. I have felt a weird urge to throw up just a few times but no real nausea and am not that tired. Hopefully everything is fine, crazy how different things can be. I feel like I’m just waiting for the sickness to kick in!
  • Options
    @wolfpackgrl718 I don't care what anyone says, I 100% have a belly now that is being caused by my growing uterus pushing everything else out of the way. I consider that to be "showing". Although I'm still attempting to hide it at the moment so I'm running out of clothes. 

8+1 today. Got home from work yesterday and threw up for about 10 minutes straight.  I don't know if the Unisom/B6 works for me, but it helps me sleep at night so I will probably keep taking it for a little while longer. I also finally tried adding a ton of lemon juice to my water and I'm actually able to drink it! I ran out of crackers today, but Cheerios seem to be doing the trick at the moment. 

• Options
    This morning I got a lovely migraine on top of MS. It’s pretty awesome.
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks + 3 days. Still the same appetite where nothing sounds good. Some queasiness and heartburn at times, and still soooooooooo tired. And my boobs are definitely more sore this week!
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    9w4d and my boobs and nipples are officially super sore, the nausea still comes and goes, still exhausted, congested, my feet itch when I try to sleep so maybe a bit of RLS, hot flashes at night too, RLP, constipation