TTC After a Loss

Implantation Dip?

Hey Ladies,

New to this group. Had a full term stillbirth this past September. New to BBT chart. Any insights on my chart? Implantation dip? Thanks for the help!

Answers

• @tiffanylynn89 I am so sorry for your loss and the incredible pain you must feel. You might find it useful to participate in our TWW thread and ask questions like this. 

Implantation dips are tricky. Many women have a dip around mid-LP that is attributable to a secondary estrogen surge. I get a dip on many of my charts, pregnant or not. It is only in retrospect that you could call a dip an implantation dip, and even then, it likely was a secondary estrogen surge that happened to coincide with implantation. In your particular case I do not see a dip on your chart but instead a spike at 6dpo. If your temp goes up and stays up maybe I would think differently, but for now it looks like 6dpo is the aberration. In any case, implantation dips are not the norm, many women who are pregnant do not have them. 

Good luck, hope it is your cycle. 
  • tiffanylynn89 I absolutely do not see an implantation dip at all in your chart. Honestly, individual temps don't matter in the day-to-day of BBT, but rather you're trying to look at the overall pattern of your chart. Early on this means you won't be able to gleam a ton until after your cycle is over. Once you've temped for a while and your body has shown you an established pattern, then it's easier to guess what's coming next.
    Also, it'd be better if you jumped into some our weekly threads as well! There are a ton of great women on this forum and a lot of insight to be had, but you also have to GIVE support in order to get it!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"