June 2018 Moms
Options

Things That Rumple My Stiltskin! (Rants 3/5)

13»

Re: Things That Rumple My Stiltskin! (Rants 3/5)

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 yeah I don't think I've ever heard of a bachelorette that early. Most of the ones I've been to are the weekend before or at least within the month. The only thing I could think of is if she wanted to do it the same weekend as her shower, but June feels way too early for a shower anyways. Maybe it's because of weather? Or good deals on travel? 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• Options
    @Amphibious22 yea def no plan for a shower yet. Is weather in early June better than weather in early September? Are travel deals better? And travel to where! Lol like “yes I’m available for ANYTHING for three specific days” is essentially the rsvp request.  :D 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 that's kinda weird to me. Like I get she didn't want to leave you out, but maybe she could have picked a different weekend...and why did the invite come from her, isn't that against the norm?

@Amphibious22 we had my friends bachelorette party on weekend and then her bridal shower the following one due to some people who were traveling in for them. We also did it in May (wedding in August).  I don't remember why we did it so early though. 
  • Options
    @hjungk84 she’s fully planning her own bachelorette party I guess 
  • Options
    @amys614 OMG! I am pretty lucky that DD's haircut wasn't worse :) Thanks for sharing that link.
    @doxiemoxie212 Who does that?!?!?! At least you have three others to help plan.