I've learned that I'll be having a planned c-section, and as people learn this information for themselves, I thought it might be a good place for people to check in, ask questions, etc. I'm a ftm, so I know I'm interested in others' experiences!
Here are some questions that I've stolen from the March board:
1. Are you definitely having a c-section, considering one, or more likely than average to need one? If already scheduled, when are you having it?
2. Why are you having or possibly having a c-section?
3. Have you had a c-section before? If so, when and what were the circumstances? Any details you are willing to share about your past experience/birth story would be great. If you've had both a c-section and a vaginal birth feel free to compare your experience with the two. If you had a vaginal birth and were later told your next should be delivered by c-section, what was the reason?
4. How do you feel about having or potentially having a c-section?
5. Questions, other concerns, tips? Please feel free to add whatever you like!