June 2018 Moms

STM+ Check In [March]

Little more formal to start the month :)

How far along are you? What size is baby?

How old are your other children?

How are you feeling

Any Questions? Rants? Raves?

GTKY: What is the first thing you want to eat/drink after you give birth?  Is this different than your other births? 
Me: 28 | Husband: 39
Married March 2016
DD: born 7.22.16
DS EDD: 6.23.18
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: STM+ Check In [March]

• How far along are you? What size is baby?
    27 wks today. Bunch of bananas or a camping lantern

DS is 5

How are you feeling
    Good. Alittle uncomfortable at times but ok

I can officially say baby will be here in 2 months. It might still be 12 wks, but 'march to may' sounds like 2 months so I'm going with it lol. I should probably get some stuff ready huh?

GTKY: What is the first thing you want to eat/drink after you give birth?  Is this different than your other births? 
    I have no major cravings. And nothing that i love is off limits while pregnant. I am ready for my taste buds to get back to 100%. Especially for my love for sauce/Italian. I can do pizza sauce. But spaghetti sauce still isn't super exciting like normal. And I'd love to reeeeally pig out on the meatballs my DH makes. But haven't asked him to make them cause i don't want to be disappointed. But I know my taste buds still won't be normal for a few wks after delivery.

ds' pregnancy, I was on a GD diet. So I wanted anythingggg that wasn't peanut butter, eggs, cheese or special k cereal lol. And what did the hospital bring me for breakfast? Special k cereal and scrambled eggs. I just wanted pancakes or waffles!!!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • jsl82jsl82 member
    26 weeks- Kale (I had to check just now- and checked yesterday when I put up my HDBD post- not sure if it's pregnancy brain or 2nd pregnancy but I barely know what day it is let alone how far along I am).

DD turned 14 months Tuesday!

How are you feeling
    Exhausted and crowded.  My lung capacity is non exisitant these days- not sure how I'm going to handle 3 more months of growth.

DD finished augmentin on Sunday and Tuesday she was showing signs of yet another cold.  I am so sick of her being sick!! 

I was just thinking about this yesterday!! I am so looking forward to my first glass of wine!!  I've been missing wine so much more this time than I was with DD.  As the weather warms up (it's been a weird winter here in the north east) I am looking forward to sushi again- with DD being a winter baby I wasn't missing eating outside.

@catlady1215 I'm getting nervous for the GD test again.  I passed last time- but we were on the BRATS diet here for most of the winter with everyone getting sick all the time.  I've been living on carbs and I'm scared it's catching up with me this time.
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? What size is baby? 24+3, baby is the size of a pack of Oreos

How old are your other children? DD will be four in four months; DS1 is 18 months old today!

How are you feeling? Exhausted and hungry, both almost all the time. 

Any Questions? Rants? Raves? I'm on the fence about coming back to work. At first, DH & I just kinda assumed I would be a SAHM, but I am concerned for my sanity if I do. With DD, I was super upset that I didn't get to stay home with her. With DS1, it was hard for a little while, but I got over it. Now, I could have what I thought I wanted and am kinda freaking out. Anybody have any advice on making the call?

GTKY: What is the first thing you want to eat/drink after you give birth?  Is this different than your other births? Since I will most likely have GD, gimme all the carbs! Maybe a milkshake and some pasta. I had GD with both kids, and with DD, I ate some of the best Banana Chocolate Chip cookies possibly ever, With DS, all I wanted was a Tuna Salad sandwich from McAlister's Deli with a sweet tea and a giant Rice Krispie Treat.
    25 weeks, I think baby is a cantaloupe. 

5yo girl and 2yo boy

How are you feeling
    Tired, lol. But mostly okay.

It's not socially acceptable to send a 5yo to live with wolves, right? She's so attitude filled lately. Good grief.

Rum and coke for a fun drink. Really, I just want to consume coke by the 2 liter again. I'm giving myself 6 weeks to be unhealthy and then I'm going to get back to being good. I do drink some coke now, but not much and I always feel guilty. I abstained completely from it with my first two, but I'm so exhausted with this one... 
  • edited March 2018
    @Austenista I feel like I look more pregnant than I am. I sometimes forget that I am not so far away from delivery. I like the idea of the post-delivery meal tradition! Hope you get to see it through :)
    @sunshineandwhiskey Hope you feel better soon! I'm sorry you're stressing about the VBAC/RCS issue.*** I am too, but not because I don't know what I want to do; I find out next Friday whether I even have a choice. Thanks for making me feel a little better. DD is very social, too, and I would hate to take that away from her, but I slipped up and told her she would be staying home with me after the baby comes and she was SUPER excited.
    I'm glad we still have some time because I feel like it's gonna be tough no matter what decision we make. I think the biggest issue for me is feeling like I won't be able to handle staying home. It's hard enough attempting to stay on top of things at home and oddly enough, it doesn't seem like it would be any easier if I were there most of the time. 
    ***ETA: You could always do what I did: I scheduled a c-section on my due date, knowing that I wanted a VBAC. Luckily, I went into labor naturally before then and my OB was okay with me attempting to VBAC. Ask your OB if that could maybe be an option for you, in order to buy some more time to make a decision.
  • jsl82jsl82 member
    @Austenista that first meal post delivery sounds amazing!  I'm bring that up to DD tonight!  I have also felt more pregnant that I am- like I can't breathe- that isn't suppose to happen until April/May.. not February/March.  Ugh. 

@sunshineandwhiskey feel better soon.  I had a cold that would not leave for weeks- and I'm still pretty mucusy- I just want DH to carry the baby for a week so I can take some decongestant!!  In my next life I"m coming back as a seahorse!  ha.  Tubes tied is a big step- I've been starting to thing a lot about birth control options after this one is born too.  As an AMA mom (I'm only 36, but my mom started menopause at 38) I'm nervous to do anything, which is why I came back on TB only 9 months after DD was born- but I do NOT want 3 under 3.  I just wish there were better options- everything seems so permanant. 

@kfren after DD was born I was home with her for 9 months.  I'm so glad I was able to do it- and find I miss being home with her but I'm happy that I'm back at work.  For us, my commute and the company not being flexible with WFH, vacation, ect was a deal breaker.  Still I didn't tell them I wasn't returning until the week before I was suppose to go back to keep my options open/ max my maternity leave benefits.  We ended up buying a house even further away from my office (but closer to my family) and I took my time looking for a new job.  Now that I'm back at work, we have bought a new cars and will have 2 kids in daycare (3 days a week & 2 days a week with my mom).  I now cannot afford to stay home (though that would make my daycare payment zero- so if I had 3 kids like you may actually make it possible again).  Luckily the company I work at now is SUPER family friendly- and I cannot imagine leaving here. 

@BurlapandLace FX for you to be able to get off the meds- that sucks that you are still feeling so bad. 

The things we used to make the decision were:
    1) Returning to work- Do you plan on returning to work within 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, ever?
    If you do plan to return to the work force- you want to make sure you are leaving on good terms and stay involved to a degree with the industry.  I know a few SAHMs who pick up some freelance work they can do at night after the kids are asleep to help them get back into the workforce. 
    2) Finances- Is it realistic?  We would have been able to have me stay home for a while longer if we hadn't bought a house- it seemed like we were buying furniture every month to replace something that just didn't work in the new house.  Both of our cars needed to be replaced, but if I wasn't back to work I would have gotten an older used car instead of new and we would have been able to make it work.  If your car/ DH's car died or needed a new transmission (or some other really expensive fix) would you be able to afford it with one salary?  Would you be open to a part time job- to help with some of the unexpected costs that pop up/ keep you working a few days a week?  A lot of part time jobs are not as flexible- so you can't work from home if your kid(s) is/are sick... something to keep in mind.  
    3) Your temperament- I didn't realize how lonely I was at home all day with DD until I had people to talk to everyday.  It's been nice.  But my house is a mess and I'm missing daily naps. When DD is sick or anything is going on at home I feel like I need to be there- I've thought about going back to SAHM a couple times in the past month.  Will you be more stressed at home with 3 kids or trying to manage everything while working.  Are you super strict with schedules?  I tried to be with DD, but staying home with 3 kids will require flexibility in the baby and toddler schedules that you may or may not be open to.  Do you have local mom groups, kids activities that you will be able to participate in?   If I were to stay home again- I would need to be more active in local groups, classes for the kids but some of them are pricey.
    4) Your Husband-  As supportive as my husband has been to me staying home and returning to work- he still sees me as DD's primary parent.  He didn't go to any of her doctor appointments after he returned to work 2 weeks after she was born.  When we moved I had to pick her doctor myself and he didn't even meet her until DD was so sick she needed to be hospitalized.  I am aware that I am the one that will always be picking up the kids early from daycare/ school if/when they are sick.  I am the usually the one that WFH when DD is sick.  I am the primary parent for pick up and drop off- which is hard when I have a big project or campaign launch that needs my attention.  I constantly feel that he thinks his job is more important than mine.  He has even said that he just don't know what to do as much as I do- since I was home.  We felt more like a team before DD was born- and I think a huge part of that for us was the fact that I stayed home.  I'm sure this is different in every relationship- and you have already had 2 other kids to adjust to parenting roles with, so that may help the parenting dynamic for you.

It's a tough decision, but I will say I loved that I was the one with her when DD first rolled over, crawled and started babbling.  I wasn't there when she took her first steps- I'm not even sure who was.  Did it happen at daycare when no one was watching her?  I wish the US had better maternity leave- I'd love to be home for a year like in some other countries- 12 weeks just is not long enough.

me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• mytincmytinc member
    edited March 2018
    25 weeks and 5 days today.  Since it's baby 3 I'm not following an app or anything that tells me what size he is. He's large enough to kick/hit and make other movements that I feel all day long.

DS1 is 4 (will be 5 in May)
    DS2 is 3.5 (will be 4 in September)

How are you feeling
    Tired.  But having a full time job, two young kids, and life in general while pregnant are all factors in that.

Nope.

Not craving anything in general.  After being released from the hospital I'd like to enjoy a cold beer.

As a side note - I have no idea how I inserted the spoiler box... and no idea how to delete it.  Oh well.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • @jsl82 those are excellent points. 
    When my DD was 13 months, I went to work full time. But like you mentioned, DH saw me as primary parent so everything fell on my shoulders. We had only been married for 2 years at that point and I didn't say anything to him about it, but I really needed help. 
    Now, we've been married almost 7 years and this will be our 3rd kid. Once we move somewhere near civilization (maybe 2019?) I'm going back to work, full time, if possible and I'm going to insist DH help as much as he can. 
  • @jsl82 Thank you for your insight! 
    I feel like we could do it financially; it would be tough, but we could make it work. Socially, between friends/family schedules, I feel like that wouldn't be too much of an issue. As far as DH goes, he has always been helpful when I ask, but I, too, am the primary parent and I'm okay with that.

The biggest things making me question the decision to stay home are:
    1- DD will start Kindergarten not this school year, but the next, so it doesn't really make sense for me to leave the workforce for a year, only to possibly come back and lose seniority, vacations, etc.
    2- My supervisor and manager are super flexible, but my manager will most likely retire before the year is up. I am pretty sure I know who his successor will be and I am not a fan. My work situation is pretty good now, but I would return from maternity leave completely blind to the situation, and I hate not knowing what to expect.
    3- I would really only get a break from the kids on the weekends, and even then it wouldn't be very much of a break. Even on days that have been really stressful at work, I am still glad to have a little bit of time away from screaming and tantrums (ah, the joys of toddler hood!) Not that they're like that all the time, but when they are, it is stressful AF.

As of right now, I am planning on utilizing full FMLA leave, so I have awhile to decide, thankfully.
    26w - kale...yuck

DD is 22 months going on 15...this girl is going to give me a run for my money 

How are you feeling
    tired...and wishing little man would stop using my bladder as his trampoline 

No questions. Trying to amp myself up for the my 3rd glucose test of this pregnancy and praying I pass...although I had GD with DD and I know while it sucks it's definitely not the end of the world. And if anyone has any tips on how to nip this toddler biting phase in the bud I'm all ears

All the wine please...I don't remember missing t this much last time, but then again I didn't have a toddler who made me want to drink last time either  :D
  • jsl82jsl82 member
    @kfren would you be able to go down to part time for the next year?  Working 3 or 4 days instead of 5?  If you just wanted to take a year off- it might be something they are willing to work with you on.   And a big yes to your 3rd point- it only happened once during my 9 months at home... but there was a day that I just threw the monitor at DH after putting DD down for her morning nap and left the house in tears.  I went to my parent's house and took an a long nap than went out for drinks with my BFF and just got away from it all.  You need to have an escape plan if only for a day- cause the kids are adorable and amazing but they are all little demons (that at times are close to be raised by wolves @May14th2011) and we all need to take breaks from them from time to time.
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• @jsl82 Part-time isn't gonna happen. I already know that if I do leave, they will not replace me, and business is slow enough that they would tack my job onto my supervisor. They did let me WFH while on extended leave/part-time with DS1, but while I was gone, I was switched from salary to hourly and they've already said no to WFH. 
    And yes, mental breaks are a must!
    I am 24+1 according to app the size of a cantalope
    ss1-15
    ss2-13
    ds-3

How are you feeling
    ugh. Large very large. 
    My husband is trying to kill us. I didn't know potty training was going to be the think that broke us up, but jeez man stop acting like a spoiled brat right now. DS is better than you. ( I am sure hormones and pregnancy exhaustion is not helping either. )

I don't have anything in mind. Hospital food was good enough with DS I don't see that changing. I wasn't super hungry last time either.

There is a strong possibility that DH won't be here for the birth so I'd have to beg friends or a family member to bring something. I think they are going to be occupying my DS. 
  • @jsl82 I find out on Monday if I have to do another glucose test... had an early 3 hour at 22 weeks. my actual food intake hasn't be completely awful. but I'm worried about my sweets! so I completely feel ya!

@kfren being a sahm is nothing that has ever been really in the cards for me. but I've wondered to myself if I could do it. I decided part time would be awesome! I know that doesn't help make your call.

@sunshineandwhiskey I shouldn't complain. my taste buds were SO much worse with DS. and with how this pregnancy started out, I'm actually surprised I'm as good as I am.
    that delivery service sounds awesome! I wish we had that. DH is super picky and we'll probably be in over memorial day wkend... so I'm sure the cafeteria will be slim pickings. so that service would be awesome for him! good luck with your decisions this week, that's really hard!

24 weeks, 3 days. The bump says a Cantaloupe

DD - 7

DS - 4 ...will be 5 in April

How are you feeling
    All of a sudden I'm feeling very pregnant and large.  I was fine until about 2 weeks ago and then poof - belly is OUT there and I've got the RAGING heartburn and constipation and the swamp crotch. it's delightful.

Our new infant seat came yesterday and we all got really excited! The kids quickly grabbed stuffies to put in the car seat for them to go for a ride and pretend it's baby sister.  It was really cute and made me super excited for this sweet little girl to get here. 

If I'm feeling most of my movement down super duper low in my abdomen - like below where my belly is actually bumping out - does that mean she's transverse or just head up and feet down?  At what point do I start worrying that she's not in the right position?  Both of my other kids were in the head down position really early on and I had no issue getting them set for birth.  I know we're still pretty far out from June, but I just don't want her to get too big to flip.

GTKY: What is the first thing you want to eat/drink after you give birth?  Is this different than your other births? I really want a beer super badly.  I didn't have this intense of a beer craving with either of my other kids, but this time I just want a really cold delicious beer!  Other than that, I will require lots of food.  I remember after my son was born I was starving!  I had the hospital food and was still hungry after that and made my husband go get me more food!

EDD 6/18/18
    DD=10/5/10 DS=4/9/13
  • @austenista YES! I totally feel weeks ahead of where I am.  Up until about 2 weeks ago, I still was functioning really well as though I wasn't pregnant or looking super pregnant. And then in the past 2 weeks - BOOM! huge pregnant lady with all the symptoms.  I was actually telling DH how pregnant I was feeling just last night so it's funny that you say this today.

EDD 6/18/18
    DD=10/5/10 DS=4/9/13
  • @murraydog2008 I feel movement down low too, and as of Tuesday he's head down. So I just assume it's hands or something
  • @May14th2011 that's good to know! In my last ultrasound she was all bent and chewing on her toes so I guess it's not clear to me what body part was in what area! hahaha.  I was lucky to have 2 vaginal births and I would really like to keep that streak alive with this one!

EDD 6/18/18
    DD=10/5/10 DS=4/9/13
  • @momac1919 no advice on the biting thing, as I'm right there with you. DS is 17 months and has just started biting and hitting MH and I...and thinks its hilarious especially when we tell him, "no!" The advice I keep getting is to bite him back - which isn't going to happen in this house (not that I'm not tempted sometimes :#  ...)

@murraydog2008 I was having lots of little twinges/pokes really low to and my OB said it was most likely her hands, like @May14th2011 said.

How far along are you? What size is baby
    ?
    I'll be 24 weeks tomorrow...so somewhere between a grapefruit and a cantaloupe.

DS is just about 17 months

How are you feeling
    Depends on the day. Some days I feel full of energy and really normal, then others I'm exhausted, headachey and out of breath walking up stairs.

I'll rant about comfortable sleep from here until June ;) I'm a tummy sleeper and in the last few weeks that's become impossible. I switch back and forth between a pillow between my legs and the gigantic snoogle pillow I keep trying to make myself like...I can't get comfortable and when I finally do, I have to pee.

Last time I just ate the hospital food, but I'm already planning for this time. I want a Jimmy John's turkey bacon club sandwich. Deli meat is one thing I haven't had all pregnancy and I have been craving JJs with the soft french bread, lettuce and mayo...mmm
  • @momac1919 when DS wanted to bite, I bought a chew toy that was a ring with finger looking things coming off of it - - I made him carry that around to bite instead of me and it helped a ton.  Could you pull out a teether or something?  
    @katelynrae86 When DS was in that phase, our pedi told us to do mini-time outs.  Say no firmly but with no emotion, turn him around on our lap for 30 seconds, and then move on.  I have no idea if it worked or not, but at least it gave me something to try.

How far along are you? What size is baby
    ?  27 weeks today.  The Bump says its Lettuce (although last week was Kale, and I think Kale is bigger than Lettuce)

How old are your other children? 27 months.

How are you feeling? Tired.  Hip pain.  Anxious.  I feel like I'm well into the third trimester given my hip pain and inability to bend down.  I can't believe I have 13 more weeks. I find out next week whether my previa has moved - - if it hasn't, I'll have another US at 32 weeks and then at 36, but it could mean a section at 37 weeks (10 weeks!). So yes @austenista I feel so much further ahead than I really am!

Any Questions? Rants? RavesJob related rants, but I won't bore you with those :-) On a semi-related note, have any of you talked to your bosses about leave yet? Mine is avoiding dealing with it.

GTKY: What is the first thing you want to eat/drink after you give birth?  Is this different than your other births? All I wanted after DS was a ham and cheese grinder from a specific deli.  My BIL brought one when he came to visit and it was awesome.  I think I ate an entire foot long grinder.  I also made my H bring champagne to the hospital, but I didn't want anything to do with it.  This time? I have no idea. I haven't had many cravings this pregnancy.
  • @marcus7676 FX that the previa has moved! I find out Friday. Hopefully neither of us will be forced to have a c-section.
  • @kfren you too! Will they do additional scans for you?
  • @marcus7676 Thanks. Yeah, MFM mentioned extra scans, but didn't seem at all concerned, nor did they go into any detail, other than I may have to have a c-section if it doesn't move. 
    It should be comforting to me that the odds are only 10% that I will still have it, but I've had GD twice, and my water broke before labor started with DD, so odds don't really comfort me much. 
  • @marcus7676 it's worth a try for sure thanks! I'm not sure my shoulder could handle another bite
  • Oh man, when DS was little, like 6 months, he started biting. It always happened when he was excited and having fun, so we came to the conclusion he wasn't sure how to handle his excitement. He never did it any other time. Even now, at 2.5, when he's having fun we can hear him grinding his teeth together. It's like the excitement builds up in his little body and he doesn't know what to do with it. But for like 6 months my shoulders would hurt so bad. He always felt bad if I said ouch, so I know he wasn't trying to be mean, but man did it hurt!
  • The first time DS bit me he was nursing I um might have flicked him out of reflex. I felt so bad and he cried and I just held him and told him I was sorry. That was the last time until he was about 18 months. He was biting and one day I said hey bite yourself. He did, it hurt he cried and he hasn't bitten since. 
  • @marcus7676 I've talked to my manager about leave. I think i told her my due date at the very beginning so she 'could be prepared' lol. I'm in a different position now which is alittle harder cause less people to cover. But she's already said we'll talk about the coverage closer to. 
    I think summer will definitely make things harder (the few other woman taking their vacay time also) but oh well, I'll be happily soaking up summer with my new babes and DS. :) 
  • @Xtabbikatx the image of telling him to bite himself and him doing it made me laugh. I bet my son would do the same thing. 
  • Oh my goodness. DS will be 3 at the end of next month and he WILL. NOT. LISTEN. To anything ever. 

It is driving me insane. This is just a phase. Right? Please tell me this gets better. Eventually. Please? 
  • @BurlapandLace oh yeah... eventually they move out and don't listen to someone else, lol.
    But really, my daughter is 5 and listens well, except when she's being ornery. My 2.5 yo on the other hand... he looked me straight in the eyes and poured a cup of water on the floor tonight. He's so cute, which is probably what saves him from being given to the wild donkeys that roam my neighborhood 
  • @May14th2011 your DS sounds just like my DS. He also bit out of excitement. Even now when he gets too excited he throws or does something else because he doesn’t know how to fully express his emotions. 2.5 year olds are exhausting. 

• How far along are you? What size is baby? 24 weeks 1 day...shes a canteloupe! 

How old are your other children? SS is 13, AS will be 10 in a month and DD just turned 2

How are you feeling? Tired and huge. My OB said to try an iron supplement so we will see. I feel like no matter which way I sleep, my hips and legs hurt. I may try a chiropractor to get aligned.

Any Questions? Rants? Raves? I've been waiting for about 2 months on my review and to see if I get a raise this year. My raise will determine if I go back to work or not. As of right now, between health insurance going up by adding another child as well as 2 full time in daycare, I would bring home $25/week. I could babysit in my home and make more than that. 

GTKY: What is the first thing you want to eat/drink after you give birth?  Is this different than your other births? I am dying for a beer. I used to have a sip or 2 of SO's but he had weight loss surgery and beer is off limits for now. 
    24 weeks today. Cantaloupe I guess.

DD is 3.

How are you feeling
    Tired AF.

I don’t recommend changing OBs and medical providers mid pregnancy. I’m having to because my insurance is lame and I hate having to re-explain myself and go through the high risk referral process for everything. Again. But glad I’m doing this now rather than at week 32... soooo.

Beer.
    A cheeseburger.
  • How far along are you? What size is baby? 27+6, fennec Fox

How old are your other children? DD is 3.5, DS is 1.5

How are you feeling? Tired and huge here too. DS wants to be held constantly which is really bothering my back and hips. 

Any Questions? Rants? Raves? Cant believe I’m already at the third trimester. Still trying to decide what the kids sleep arrangements should be. DD is getting a new full sized bed and DS is still in the crib. Idk if I should put them together and keep the baby alone or keep the boys together since DS actually sleeps through the night. 

GTKY: What is the first thing you want to eat/drink after you give birth?  Is this different than your other births? I’m looking forward to a beer too. I love summer ales and I’m hoping I can actually drink them this time. I had a random wheat intolerance after DS was born for a few months. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @dinodna3 I’ve been thinking about sleeping arrangements a lot lately too. Only one of our spare bedrooms is upstairs with the master but I’m not sure when it’s going to be wise to put them in the same room. Part of the success I had with getting DS to sleep was being able to put him in his room by himself and close the door. Once this new brother is too big to be rooming in with us, I may just have to give in and put one of them downstairs until they’re a little bigger and can share without bothering each other. I’m not super satisfied with this option but that’s what video monitors are for, I suppose. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • catlady1215catlady1215 member
    edited March 2018
    Took DS' newborn cartseat in today for the BRU trade in. Then over heard an employee telling a woman they just destroy them. I obviously knew they weren't taking them to get use out of them. But it made me sad his newborn seat is getting destroyed. Pregnancy hormones for ya!
  • @Austenista DS is the same way regarding putting him down and closing the door. I really don’t want to mess that up. I’m going to need one of these three kids to actually sleep all night. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers