October 2018 Moms

STM- difference in symptoms?

2»

Re: STM- difference in symptoms?

• @purplegoldfish2 So after that night, I started searching BMB and saw exactly what you're talking about. That really since pregnancies are so different not just from woman to woman but from baby to baby there's no real predictors for multiples. And it makes perfect sense. I think pregnancy is making me a bit irrational, I'm telling myself that I;m down for whatever I get so long as there's a heartbeat on that monitor come 3/14. That's all I really want (though secretly I think multiples would be kind of fun). 
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • This pregnancy I feel is the same. Im having bad morning sickness, and I'm starving all the time. My bump is already pooching a little at 8 weeks and 6 days and that didnt happen for a long time with my first. I can feel right where my uterus and the baby is because I actually know what to feel for this time. I'm hoping the pregnancies are the same it was so wonderful with my first. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mrsmartinez16
    They are, but it’s all I know.  I’m sure 1 at a time is fun too!  I had an early ultrasound at 5 weeks and asked like 5 times if they were sure there was only 1 and then when the dr came in, I asked him too.  He said my chances of multiples are very small since they didn’t see a hint of anything else in there... and I was disappointed.  My husband was relieved. I still don’t think I’ll really believe it until my next ultrasound on Friday. Obviously I’ll be happy with any number, but I think the hormones are making me feel bad for my poor singleton baby, who will have twin brothers that are almost 6 years older than him/her.  In my head I know it’s fine, but... hormones!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited March 2018
    Less puking and less anxiety this time around but I'm constantly exhausted, my blump is out of control and my boobs are soooo sore. Definitely don't remember them being this sore last time
  • Much more nausea and heartburn this time around. I had barely any nausea and didn't throw up at all during my first pregnancy, but there have been days where I have felt barely functional during the past few weeks. 
  • I would say this time around my symptoms are way worse. I have strong aversions to food, can't stay awake at all, nauseous all effin day and night... Everything is just so much more. I'm ready for the 2st try to be over. 

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1