TTC After a Loss

TTCAL week of 2/19

2»

Re: TTCAL week of 2/19

• @dpjennifer you always make me smile
  • Mack2342  :)  Yay!  I'm glad!  Is it the bitter, hateful realism? Or maybe snarkiness? Or the 0 Fs given anymore o-meter?  :)

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

cassafrass15offtoneverland
  • Loading the player...
  • @dpjennifer all of the above.   I feel a lot like you at times. I wish I could let it out more 
    dpjennifer
  • Mack2342  <3 you too! This group is great because we can talk about these things. We know that others feel the same and that it's 'normal' to feel depression, rage, anger, hatred, disappointment, etc. (sometimes all at the same time) after MC and TTCAL, particularly when this process has been dragging out for a long time! Plus, biotching here among 'friends' means I can attempt to show a more 'bubbly, happy, smiling' facade of contentment to other parts of the world.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

char245Kath525
  • @dpjennifer Keep bringing all of it!  I am the same way and I get awfully short fused sometimes with the everything happens for a reason lemons into lemonade folks... why aren’t we just allowed to say that things suck?  Does there have to be a reason for it all the time?! 
  • Ugh my app signed me out and refused to let me change my password so I was out for a bit...

@40momma Ha, I'm in the PNW so I guess we're experiencing the same cold. I'm from Norway, so people always expect me to be super hardy and deal with below freezing temps, but I just absolutely hate it. Can it be spring soon?

@bakerstreetboys, @lin0442 & @Kath525, Thanks!! I don't do as much as I'd like to, having a regular job makes me just want to zone out with a book or Netflix when I get home (painting takes a lot of brain power), so I actually haven't even tried selling anything of my own. I used to do large scale, abstract oil paintings, but these days I'm happy if I get a sketchbook-sized watercolor done.

Also @Kath525, please don't apologize about feeling judgemental about your sister. Even I understand how insensitive she's being, and I haven't even tried ttc for a month! She's being insanely insensitive, no question about it. It's not very difficult to be mindful of others.
    Kath525