October 2018 Moms
Options

MPF 2/12

I hope I am not stepping on toes by starting this...

Just have to complain, though. We are expecting number five and, even though only a select few people know, I am already annoyed by the comments. So many people seem to think that they require or deserve an explanation of why we have/want a big family or ask whether this pregnancy was intentional, or if they are all both of ours, or a whole host of other offensive questions. I mean, I can handle a lot (belly touching, unsolicited baby advice) and take it with a grain of salt, but this really gets to me.

Ugh.

so...what's bugging you this week?

Re: MPF 2/12

• Options
    I found out today that one of the analysts that handles my company account at our vendor is leaving his company. We just lost his boss two weeks ago. We are in the middle of the open enrollment benefit period (I work in corp benefits) so it's our busy time. This leaves us with one person who has actually worked on our account before (and my whole team is brand new at my office). I'm nervous about what this will mean for me at work.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m so done with the children I teach. They’re so mean too each other. Their parents don’t require them to take responsibility for their actions and our principals let them do what they want. How is that conducive to learning???
  • Options
    I teach elementary music in and Urban school. But it’s the older elementary kids 3,4,5.
  • Options
    Mmm yeah that’s a rough age. I always wanted to go into teaching and my best friend talked me out of it bc she teaches kids that age and HATES their parents. Sorry your school isn’t more supportive
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs @norahkate. I remember in my last bmb we had a mom who kept getting comments like that (and she was only expecting #3). We came up with an imaginative variety of responses. I think my fav was “I slipped and fell on a dick. Fuck off.”

thank you. day made.