Options

Weekly Chat - 2/12

How is everyone?

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
Diminished ovarian reserve
BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020

Re: Weekly Chat - 2/12

• Options
    Meh. I had a lovely weekend, so being back in my cube is not exciting. I was thinking of calling in sick Friday because my mom is in town, but now I have a eval meeting at the end of the day Friday. Maybe i’ll take Tuesday off instead.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ I saw your TTGP post. I hope your week gets better and you can finally get some sleep.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meggyme How long is your mom in town for?
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ A week. I wish I could take more time off to hang out, but luckily we’ll have the long weekend.
  • Options
    @meggyme Thank you. I talked to the NP who prescribed everything and she said that it should just be a short term thing. So hopefully it'll pass soon.
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ Insomnia is the absolute worst! Hoping for you that it is a very short term side effect. I woke up at 1am and couldn’t fall back asleep. We had parent conferences this morning and I am just a zombie!

@meggyme Glad you get to see your mom over the long weekend! We’re going out of town this weekend too to visit H’s mom and stepdad so looking forward to that. Not looking forward to writing Friday’s sub plans though!

Weekend was pretty slow, but I also got nothing done. Don’t feel prepared at all for this work week!