June 2018 Moms
Options

February MOTN Thread

2»

Re: February MOTN Thread

• Options
    I go here now...

MH woke up at 1:30 vomiting and now I'm awake. Not sure if/when I'll get back to sleep. My stomach started growling, so I just got up to make an english muffin with peanut butter and now I'm doing work. This is very new for me, because I've always slept really well. I hope I'm not miserable tomorrow.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Tried only taking one Banadryl and now I’ve been up since 2:00. My alarm goes off at 5, so I’m basically up for the day. Darn heartburn and vomiting kicked in. Bleh.

i want a cinnamon roll!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LaceyBee522LaceyBee522 member
    edited March 2018
    I've been up since 4:00. Got a lot of work done this morning, though. So - there's that. 

ETA: I couldn't go back to sleep because I'm stressing over our apartment situation. Everything I find, MH shoots down. I just want to be in a two bedroom before these little monsters get here, dammit. Is that too much to ask?? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LaceyBee522 idk if it’s the same where you are, but apartment rent has gotten so dang expensive! I was looking at some on a website recently, and I don’t think I could afford a two-bedroom on my own salary. It’s bananas.

Best of luck. Sorry YH is being a pain.