July 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 

How are you feeling?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? 
Meagan
<3 Married 6.12.10 <3
DS 11.8.12
 Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change

• Options
    19 weeks.  A papaya according to the bump.  

How are you feeling?
    Tired.  Kind of crampy...have to pee all the time.  It's a fun week.

Any appts this week?
    I have an appt with my PCP this morning.  Nothing with my OB until 2/19 (Anatomy scan, yay!)

Rants/raves/questions?

None that I can think of

GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? 
    I am usually not too excited about the Olympics but apparently they have been talking about it in my Son's classroom at school, and he is SO excited.   So that has me more excited than normal.  :)  I do really like watching skiing and figure skating. 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 18 weeks/an artichoke

How are you feeling? Good! I do have to pee more often, but mostly when I get up; oddly not when I'm just sitting there, usually. My heartburn/acid reflux hasn't been as bad when I lie down lately.

Any appts this week? Nada until my anatomy scan on 2/26.

Rants/raves/questions? I don't wanna work this weekend, but it looks like I might have to because clients can't get their ish together and everything is due on Tuesday.

GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? We plan on it. I haven't watched in a while, but I'd like to get into it. I am looking forward to figure skating, but I'll watch them all.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    19 weeks - mango!  (Mangoes are awesome, so I really like this one.)

How are you feeling?
    Had some crazy abdomen pains yesterday that were freaking me out, but they seem to have subsided.  Maybe it was digestive-related...? Otherwise, good.

Any appts this week?
    Alas, no. Counting down the days until 20 week with OB next Tuesday and anatomy scan next Wednesday! 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Work has been so busy.  It's exhausting. 

Our digital antenna only gets a few channels (we mostly watch Hulu/Netflix), so I'm not sure if we'll be able to watch. But growing up, we always watched ice skating.  Now, when I've watched with friends, I find downhill skiing fun.
  • Options
    18weeks, artichoke 
    How are you feeling?
    Fine. I pee a lot but I drink a ton of water. At least when I get up to pee at night I am able to go back to sleep 
    Any appts this week?
    Anatomy scan next Wednesday Happy Valentine's  Day
    Rants/raves/questions?
    We received our panorama test results yesterday, everything is clear and we are having a boy. Now onto starting registries 
    GTKY: Will you be watching the Olympics?  What events are you looking forward to? Probably not. If we watch anything it would be the snowboarding or XGames like activities. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @myfairbump congrats on the clear panorama and the little boy!!  I love being a boy mom SO much :)
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    Thanks @stlmegs! It still doesn't feel real. Maybe it will after I feel the him move.
    BabyFruit Ticker