Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO WED 2/7

josie12367josie12367 member
edited February 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What would you rather do: wash dishes, vacuum the house, mow the lawn, or fold laundry?
Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: WTO WED 2/7

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kristah2 I'm in England, so it's in the afternoon. Usually if it's not posted by now I just do it. But of anyone wants to start the thread, feel free! Lol...

@offtoneverland Slow mornings are the best!

• Options
    @offtoneverland jealous of your relaxing start to your day!! is CD11 early for you to O?
    @josie12367 ahhh England.. that makes more sense!! I'm east and your start threads early so I was starting to think you bumped like 4am!  yay for getting your referral process started! hope O is coming soon!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:15/15

CD:18

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,opk,hio

R/R: Going to visit the In-laws this weekend. They finally bought furniture for their new home so no more plastic chairs in the middle of the empty living room.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What would you rather do: wash dishes, vacuum the house, mow the lawn, or fold laundry? Fold laundry because I hate dishes.
  • Options
    @kristah2 Hope you aren't too tired today. What a rough night! Will you be able to get yo bed early tonight? Yes, I've never had a positive OPK as early as cd11 so that was pretty unusual for me. Usually O is around cd16. 
    @josie12367 Glad to hear you're feeling at peace right now. I can't remember if you said, how long will it take to get your referral? I'm so bummed your body faked you out with the positive OPKs though. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited February 2018
    @offtoneverland First appointment is the 20th. Then we have another trip to the states, and my OB appt will be sometime after. So end of March? Then I'll have to wait to see about possibly going to an RE depending on what they say. Everything will be oop with the RE, so I want to do as much as possible with the OB. 

ETA: I'm giving my body another day to pop out an egg based off opks. I'll be super disappointed if I still haven't ovulated by tomorrow because then I'll be outside of the 48 hrs post positive opks :/ 

• Options
    Heading to the bench for a little while. I'll keep updating in TFAS and benched threads. Hopefully I won't see any of you when I come back to dailies! 
  • Options
    @emmasemm I'd need an RE in the Cambridge area (as that's the closest larger city that I could go to for frequent appointments). I have a couple of leads, but any personal recommendations are always welcomed! 

• Options
    So I'm back after almost 2 years and getting back in the grove of the board. I'm not totally sure where I fit so I figured this was a good place. I intro'd last week.

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    I went off BCP fall last year and had 2 months of crazy cycles getting back to "normal" so I decided to start a fresh count for the new year. But we have been NTNP since I quit bcp in September.

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: I'm taking PNVs and we're BD but I'm taking it easy right now since we haven't decided to really go for it yet.

R/R: It's raining and yucky today and 2 of the agents that work in my office of 4 are out today. So it's just me and the boss. I work in an insurance office btw.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What would you rather do: wash dishes, vacuum the house, mow the lawn, or fold laundry?
    I don't mind washing dishes to much. Our house only has a couple rugs so vacuuming does't take very long but getting the vacuum out is a pain so it's annoying. My h mows the lawn because I don't like it but I like doing other yard work and gardening. I hate folding laundry which is probably why we're always digging through baskets of clean clothes lol.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU:  BD, CM...nothing really else

R/R:  This weather. The school systems are full of flu and I desperately need a snowbreak so the schools can be cleaned out.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What would you rather do: wash dishes, vacuum the house, mow the lawn, or fold laundry?   Eh. I actually like mowing the grass...vacuuming the Roomba does. Washing dishes is my husband's job and folding laundry never happens 
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: opk's, pre seed, all the sex when time comes 

R/R: Not much today. It's rainy and I like it. :)

CS/Q:

Laundry. I hate the noise of vacuuming and we don't have a lawn. Washing dishes is meh but it makes my hands dry. 

@kristah2 I'm sorry you're benched!  Also, your night sounds awful. Hoping for a better night tonight for you. 

@emmasemm I hope all the work you're doing pays off for you. I'm sure ivf is hard enough without all the travel and related stress on top of it. Good luck to you!
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @emmasemm I cannot stop laughing picturing you (not that I know what you look like or anything) and the lawn mower going through the fence. My frappé almost went down the wrong pipe. Look into getting a push reel mower. They don't require anything but you pushing it. No electric, no fuel source, no anything source. Good old fashioned push mower. It's the only one I can use. It's actually fun.

@josie12367 *creepy internet voice* May I stalk your chart?

Month/Cycle: 3rd IF treatment cycle

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Femara, Ovidrel, prenatals, IUI, sex, calm

R/R: U/s this morning. Everything looked good. My lining on Femara is 6.8 She wants me to take Estrace again until I test. I wonder if that's even necessary. What do you ladies think? There are 3 growing follicles. One is 15.4 on the right ovary. The others on the left are 12 and 13.1 I hope those other two catch up because then we can get 3 good eggs. I trigger Saturday at 10pm and IUI is Monday morning around 11am. If they really do grow 2mm each day, then they will all be nice and big by Monday.

CS/Q: Do follicles definitely grow 2mm each day?

GTKY: What would you rather do: wash dishes, vacuum the house, mow the lawn, or fold laundry? Dishes because dishwashers.

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @suzycupcake Sure! In spoiler below. I don't think there's any guarantee on how much your follies will grow, but I hope they get nice and big for you! If it were me, I'd take the estrace just because that's what they wanted me to do. I've learned that sometimes doctors leave bits of key information out. I'm sure she has her reasons, you know?

How are the side effects of femara? I'm curious if it's easier side effects wise than Clomid....cause Clomid kind of sucked!

• Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited February 2018
    @josie12367 Holy tits that's a beautiful temp dip. I think you should tie YH up and tell him to take it anyway hahaha Sorry. I have no idea what is with me and your sex life.

Point taken. I will start the Estrace. As far as the follicles, I wish they would do a u/s right before IUI. I don't understand why they don't because why would I spend the money on IUI with only 1 good follicle? That doesn't seem like it makes any sense to me but maybe I don't understand how follicles work. *goes to Google* OK I'm doing it again. I need to relax and let my doctor do her thing. Must find my happy place, must find it.

I thought it strange that they keep telling us not to have sex after the trigger shot, but they tell us to the night of IUI. We don't have a MFI so it doesn't make sense. Last time, they were able to put 28M of his sperm up there or something crazy like that.

Yea Clomid sucked big time. I was nutty, hot and cold, and it gave me huge cysts. So much pain. The only thing I experienced on Femara was some pretty bad ovary pain at night right before I took the 2nd pill. It hurt to get up and walk around. I had to sit on the couch with a heating pad. It happened a tiny bit the next day and then stopped. I had one day of feeling emotional, but it was like 1/2 of what Clomid did. It was a little more than period, but not irritability. It was more like

and then there were times when I'd get this wh0000000000 feeling and start breathing heavily. It was like

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, CP, BD every other day, water, exercise

R/R:  Rant: Used my BBT for the first time this morning! Forgot it takes what seems like forever to get a reading, I almost fell back to sleep. Haha. my regular therm takes like 10 seconds. This one like 90 seconds. But I think it's so cool! We went to lunch today which was fun. Then went to by Odin (our puppy) more toys, chews and treats. Hard not spending money that we don't have. But I want him super entertained so he doesn't drive me crazy. Rant: Although today has been fun, I haven't felt well today. My stomach has been hurting and I feel a bit nauseous. Don't know if I ate something weird yesterday or not. I also feel SO anti-social. A friends birthday get together is Saturday and I just don't feel like going. I have no good reason, because I love them. But I just don't want to socialize right now. I don't know what's up with that.

CS/Q: Nothin here

GTKY: What would you rather do: wash dishes, vacuum the house, mow the lawn, or fold laundry? I would say vacuum because that's the fastest chore since only my bedrooms have carpet. Haha. But I actually like mowing because it's exercise.
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    @suzycupcake Sorry for all your stress about the IUI. I agree about the ultrasound though. I'd ask before your IUI day. Can't hurt to ask right? 

Your description of Clomid was on point. I hated the stuff. If we go that route, I might ask for femara this time. 

• Options
    @kristah2 Sorry you had a rough night!! Is your H okay from the coughing? Sorry your benched.  :(
    @galactickates I laughed at your dream. It was such a matter-of-fact response!
    @emmasemm Good luck with everything!! I hope it is as stress free as possible and everything goes smoothly for you!

Okay I thought I didn't have a question but I do... (This might be TMI due to CM talk. But I don't it's anymore graphic than medical fertile books). Isnt the EWCM supposed to only be like...when your REALLY fertile? I have had it the day after AF ended, and today so far in this cycle. It's weird. I just feel like it's really early. And O is predicted for the 14th. Is it possible to have the EWCM just randomly throughout the cycle? It is truly clear, and super stretchy without breaking. Today is the first day I used the BBT so I can't go based on that. And I did check my cervix for the first time but I don't have any other times to compare to either. I mean...I told H it doesn't hurt to BD just in case. But I do want to understand what's going on with my body. 

• Options
    @Whitmore1027 It's best to opk to check for lh surge. I myself have had ewcm at other times during my cycle when I didn't think that was supposed to happen *shrugs*

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake Okay thanks! Glad I'm not the only one at least. But man! OPK is the only thing I'm not doing right now, but I guess I should get on board with those too! Lol. 

• Options
    @Whitmore1027 I usually get EWCM pretty early, around cd 8 or 9. I usually have it for 5 to 6 days before I finally O. But some people see lots of EWCM while others don't see as much, so I'm not sure what the "true" normal is. I'm not sure about EWCM after AF. I've never had that before.
    @emmasemm I can't imagine how busy you must be getting everything prepared. That's disappointing that it might not work out for you to start treatment next cycle, but hopefully everything will be 100% prepared for you to start by the end of March. Hope your body cooperates and Os soon!
    @kristah2 What did I miss? Is everything okay?
    @suzycupcake Good luck with the trigger coming up! Grow follies grow! After seeing your description of Clomid I hope I never have to take it. Yikes! Also, you telling @josie12367 to tie up her H made me crack up.  :D
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @suzycupcake Okay thanks! Glad I'm not the only one at least. But man! OPK is the only thing I'm not doing right now, but I guess I should get on board with those too! Lol. 
    You can also ask your OB to do a simple day 21 Progesterone test to help confirm O. Pee on those sticks, hurry.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    February I've decided is "WAYDTGKU: wine and sex" stage. Every night glass of red followed by HIO. We'll see how it works out for us.  
  • Options
    @galactickates You and I are like the same person. That's what I've been doing every night this week too! Red wine followed by sex. I definitely can't keep it up all month though because it's been 3 days and I'm already exhausted. 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • Options
    @offtoneverland Things are alright. H initially said if we were lucky enough to get a BFP he wouldn't leave me in a situation where I had a newborn and a toddler at home. BUT his mind changed. He is gone for a minimum of 4 weeks straight early next year and I just can't do it on my own. So we're going to bench it for a bit and hope i'll hope it doesn't get pushed any further.