June 2018 Moms
Options

Positive Focus (2/6)

So we have an awesome thread for our complaints, but I feel like we need a spot for some positive focus to balance that out, even if it's only for a couple of days!

What's something positive that's happened to/with you recently?
Something nice a co-worker/friend did? A compliment from someone? A new article of clothing? Did your cat snuggle with you extra, and that make you feel good?
What's something that made you feel a little better, if even for just a moment?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: Positive Focus (2/6)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh I thought of another one. we have 2 baby name lists. one with just T names. and one with other names. Cause we can't decide which direction to go. We can't really budge on many of the names so we're at a standstill. I told DH the other day which T name is kinda sticking out to me more. he was just like 'eh. ok'. but yesterday he said he was starting to think about that name more! I'm not sold on this name but I feel like we're making moves here if he's atleast starting to get that name 'in' his head more!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @catlady1215 That's how we picked names too :) I made a list of all the boy/girl names I liked, my H went through a scratched out what he didn't like and we both agreed that one girl name really stuck out for both of us after seeing what was left.
  • Options
    @stephcat421 - congrats!!  That is huge!
  • Options
    @kmurdock925 thank you, I am really proud of myself! I do remind myself when I get a little down that I may have gained a couple extra lbs. that I'm not only pregnant but quit smoking too.... Still stresses me a little but it's all for the love of LO and DH!
  • Options
    Congrats @Amphibious22!! That is sooo exciting!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wooohooo @stephcat421 and @Amphibious22.  Huge milestones!!
  • Options
    @stephcat421 That's so awesome! DH is taking Chantix right now to quit but I just discovered he's been using the chew tobacco pouches to get him through. Too bad he can't get himself pregnant to kick the habit :wink:

@Amphibious22 Such great news! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker