July 2018 Moms
Options

HDBD 1/31

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: HDBD 1/31

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gspmom21 i probably wouldn’t of noticed if you didn’t mention it lol that’s hilarious!
  • Options
    @wildtot I'm glad it's not super obvious. Since I know it's there that's the first thing that comes to mind instead of looking at my cheery pregnant self. That was his friend's wedding and that's the best pose they came up with. They're too much. I need to move it. lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sarafuss I've had my preggo pillow out since I got it for Christmas. No shame. It's amazing! 

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    You all are so cute!!!!!
  • Options
    @wildtot I love how you're matching the curtain/drapes behind you! haha
  • Options
    @kinny512 haha not planned, but come to think of it i have a lot of clothes in that color 
  • Options
    @mamabird18 nap time for the win!! 
  • Options
    @mamabird18 nap time for the win!! 
    Isn't it absolute HEAVEN?!
  • Options
    @mamabird18 solidarity mama! toddlers are hard and naptime is amazing!! 

• Options
    @julybabybear I get that too. Like "are you sure you're pregnant"? Ugh! Being a FTM and very active I know I won't show fully until 20w or so but people really need to shut up sometimes!
  • Options
    @julybabybear i love your hair!
  • Options
    I love all your bumps- I’m still moving so mine didn’t make it to the board last week- I also looked like hell- my DH said “Its morning Cat” that was not the right answer lol

anyway I’ll post one tonight!! 
  • Options
    @Knottie70796936 could you change your sn? you do it by logging in to your knot account settings it is easier to get to know you when you dont have a knottie name :) 

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 thanks! I didn't how to change it :)
  • Options
    @wildtot Thanks girl!  :)

@kissableviv Ughhhh, people just don't get it sometimes!  It makes me feel better others are in my boat though.  Being a petite FTM and with my little part-time job teaching dance, I feel like my bump is mini.  I just want to look 9 months pregnant for this whole thing!
  • Options
    @julybabybear girl be careful what you wish for lol! I don’t even recall driving because I’m so short and generally petite but my belly was HUGE!!! You just want the baby out by then!!
  • Options
    @LadyJ2949 I hope your weekend getaway was good!!
  • Options
    @acunamatada your sweater (and bump!) are adorable!