July 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change

How far along today? How big is baby?

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms

Appointments/US this week

Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What BIG EVENT is coming up during which you would normally party (aka DRANKS) and you cannot this year? 
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    17 weeks! size of playstation controller or pomagranate 
    not really! more nausea but it isnt terrible
    I start physical therapy tomorrow for my neck and headaches
    Random Questions
    none :)
    Rants/Raves
    not really
    What BIG EVENT is coming up during which you would normally party (aka DRANKS) and you cannot this year?
    superbowl and valentines day
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

16 weeks - an avocado!  Which is one of DD's favorite foods, I should try to tell her that.  LOL
    None
    None
    Random Questions
    Not that I can think of
    Rants/Raves
    I'm ready for all this congestion to go away and to be able to breathe again!!!  UGH. 

Nothing - I really haven't drank much since before I was pregnant with DD, so it's been 3+ years.  There have been 1-2 times where I got a little crazy but I regretted it so much the next day that it's not something I'm looking to repeat.  In fact, after I had DD I developed an allergy to red wine!  Prior to DD I would take off the first day of March Madness and have a few beers, but that's definitely not something I would do now even if not pregnant!
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along today? How big is baby? 16 weeks -- avocados

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Braxton hicks -- I forgot your gloriousness. 

Appointments/US this week US and appt on Thursday to check the size of the SCH.

Random Questions N/A

Rants/Raves Raves is strawberry lemonade....my new favorite!! Hubert's only has 14 grams of sugar per serving so it's not a super guilty pleasure.

I'm not normally a drinker, really. What I'm missing right now is taking a wonderfully steamy hot bath. 

@lindsayleigh1989 I hope PT will be a success for you! 
    14 weeks, peach!

Nothing new. Lower back/tail bone pain is persistent but stretching, heating pad and baths are helping. 

Yes, finally go back for my 2nd appt on Friday and get to hear the heartbeat. 

Random Questions
    Nothing currently

Rants/Raves
    Nothing

Definitely my 30th birthday in May but instead I will be 30 weeks pregnant when I turn 30 which may be cheesy but I find it neat. 
  • How far along today? How big is baby? 14 weeks. Peach. 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Nausea is going away FINALLY but I'm having more RLP and have to pee more often.

Appointments/US this week None. Appointment with the high risk MFM doctor was last week - I'm on a medication that increases the risk of heart defects. All looked good at the appointment last week. Next appointment is in 4 weeks to check for heart defects. 

Random Questions None

Rants/Raves See my mini-rant in TW Tuesday. Work stuff. Blah.

I don't really go to any big events hahaha. I'm so boring. I'd normally have a glass of wine at my book club  :D
  • How far along today?  How big is baby?: 13 weeks baby is the size of a lemon

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: headaches! Had one all day yesterday and still woke up with it. It kept me up all night and it’s a different type of headache than I’m used to getting. Also RLP on my left side. My midwife said it’s common now and she mentioned it before I even brought it up at my last appt so that gave me somewhat peace of mind. 

Appointments/US this week: NT scan on Friday. Praying all goes well! 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: work is dreadful. Every time I feel like I’m caught up something else gets added. Super annoying! 

I am not a heavy drinker but I do enjoy a good cocktail or glass of wine. Lots of events coming up: super bowl, my best friend’s wedding shower in February and two bachelorette parties in March (one of which I am planning). 
  • How far along today? How big is baby? 14 Weeks, size of a peach

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms  Not super new but I've been really tired this week and I hadn't been for a couple weeks. Also constipated boooo!

Appointments/US this week Nada!

Random Questions 

Rants/Raves Work has been crazy this week and it's only Tuesday! 

I don't drink a whole lot but during the Super Bowl I like to indulge a bit, especially when our team is playing and I need to calm the nerves! Go Patriots!!!