June 2018 Moms

Weekly Appointments (1/15)

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

Re: Weekly Appointments (1/15)

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck on your test today @kfren!

I wasn't supposed to have an appt until our a/s and regular visit on Feb. 5th, but just got a call from the office that my quad screen came back abnormal. First trimester screening was normal, so they want an ultrasound done and blood work re-drawn to double-check the results.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @izza2 sorry to hear that FX for you! Did they give you anymore information? That's tough to be left hanging like that. I hope you can get in soon. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @izza2 FX everything turns out ok!  Hopefully you don't have to wait too long and you can get in sooner than later.
  • @izza2 I'm glad you can get in quickly but it does suck that YH can't come with. We will all be there with you in spirit! 
    *TW LC*

• @izza2 sorry you're stuck worrying. fingers crossed all is ok. and if it helps at all, we had abnormal results with DS. and he is perfectly fine.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Have a regular OB appointment on Friday except it includes a colposcopy because my pap came back ever so slightly abnormal. Logically I know I'm probably fine but it's still a wee bit scary!!
  • @izza2 sending good vibes to you!!
  • I have my normal midwife appointment this afternoon. This will be my first appointment that's not after work so I'm excited to see the midwives when they aren't probably ready to go home for dinner, lol. I even have a list of questions for the first time! A/S is on the 29th. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thinking good thoughts for you, @izza2!
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • regular OB appointment on Thursday. My AS is in 15 days! I have some major life things between now and then, so hoping that keeps me distracted in the mean time... 

Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice. 
  • Good vibes and FX @izza2 and @ashleymar1e
  • @izza2 FX!!! <3
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @izza2, FX! 

I have my 16 week appt tomorrow. I hate being at the end of the month because we haven’t even scheduled my anatomy scan yet. I’m jealous of all you ladies who have them this week 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• @izza2 thinking of you, and crossing my fingers all is perfect today!
  • @izza2 - I hope you get some good news at the appointment.  @ashleymarie I hope your test goes smoothly and good results as well.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • Sending good vibes to you @izza2 and @ashleymar1e

@kfren and @catlady1215 and any others who have an idea of how the GT test, is that based off of previous pregnancies or do you just have a hunch/certain symptoms??
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good luck @izza2 and @ashleymar1e
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • catlady1215catlady1215 member
    edited January 2018
    @laceybee522 i had no symptoms. It's routine to get the 1 hr around 28 wks. I'm doing the 3 hr early cause i had GD with my first pregnancy. I'm not sure why she has me doing the 3hr instead of 1hr. My only guess is cause of my past with it? Uncontrolled and on insulin?
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Thank you, sweet friends. My husband is able to be there with me which makes me feel a lot better.

thinking of you dear @izza2
  • @izza2 thanks! I hope everything goes okay at your appt.
    @catlady1215 thanks! I don't ever fast for the 1-hour. I plan on proteining-up, though. I passed the 1-hour early on last pregnancy, but not the second. The 3-hour made me puke last pregnancy, so I had to drink that ish twice :(
    @LaceyBee522 I had GD with DD and DS, so my OB likes to test early. 

• @krashke let us know how it goes! FX!
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good luck with the upcoming appointments! Glad the appt was good @izza2!!
  • @PatientlyWaiting10 I wish I could say that I got that feeling from her but I didn't. She is nice enough and I'm sure the kids in her care do just fine but her environment was pretty outdated. The toys seemed well loved and the toddler chairs were pretty dingy. She did sound like she pushes kids which I liked. Like no pacifiers after 1 year old and starts potty training at 2 but for her "educational programming" she said she puts on Paw Patrol and yells out colors and spells things from the show. 

I'm hoping we can find at least 2 more providers with openings even if they are a few months after I go back to work and we have to do a center for some time. We will just have to keep looking because spots might open up if families move but I would really like to get something arranged so I can stop worrying about it. 

Plus my step-mom has basically offered to retire early and watch the baby for a few months if we need it and I would really like to avoid that at all costs! 
    *TW LC*