August 2018 Moms

Stay strong mommas!

2»

Re: Stay strong mommas!

• *Lurker*
    Because I love a good "research" session I went to see if this post due to its generic nature had been posted on any other pregnancy boards but it looks like she is all yours and yours only! ;) 
    I'm not sure whether we should be flattered or scared by that, but I am leaning towards the latter...
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Loading the player...
  • @legallykate haha I'm going to call a post and run by this op much like our pregnancy hacks op. they share knowledge knowing they are just oh so insightful and must share the things none of us could possibly know and then disappear.... haha
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• *lurking*

and laughing haha
  • I haven’t  participated... but love everything about this tread  :D  it makes me laugh to much. I love you ladies. 

• I come back from vacation and this is what I see. Lawd have mercy.

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • mozartsmusemozartsmuse member
    edited January 2018
  • MkrosieoMkrosieo member
    edited January 2018
    Edited because it didn’t post my text......

thank you for all these awesome gifs I’m dying reading them 
  • Thank god for stool softeners is all I have to say
  • Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more confusing.  

• August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • If you guys are confused by the stool softeners comment by @Taylovesbrad I believe she was referencing part of the conversation on page 1. 

If not, then carry on. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I mean, ok.....but that conversation was like 10 days ago.  So you resurfaced this crazy thread to comment about stool softeners?  Still worth funny gifs. 
  • I mean, ok.....but that conversation was like 10 days ago.  So you resurfaced this crazy thread to comment about stool softeners?  Still worth funny gifs. 
    Haha you're absolutely right, that didn't even occur to me!! D'oh! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker