August 2018 Moms
Options

Stay strong mommas!

ladies this morning I feel so sick. I have not been sleeping well. my back hurts. I had to miss out on an important social event last night so I could make some extra money to save up for my little one.....there are many struggles that come with pregnancy but I want to encourage you all that you are strong enough to get through this and your baby's life is worth it. In the moments you want to give up just think about how you'll feel when you hold your baby for the first time (or if you are considering adoption how the new mom will feel). Think about the love and joy that babies bring. Imagine that little heartbeat inside you, part of a little body with a little face that might be starting to look like you. how precious is that! Each life that is conceived is special and has a purpose so don't give up when you wish you weren't pregnant, reach out for support. Stay strong. Pray to the God who made you and is knitting your baby together day by day. 

Re: Stay strong mommas!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    These threads perplex me, but also make me giggle 
  • Options
    Also, who else is betting that OP isn’t really pregnant, but trolls all the BMBs like this?
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I was thinking the same thing @lalala2004
    Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• Options
    @lalala2004 soooooooooo much leakage.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    Yes, it was me!
  • Options
    citymommarcitymommar member
    edited January 2018
    I was the poster! Lmao you gals are crazy! I give up on the Bump and your strange detective work! Lmao
  • Options
    I’m so very confused. 
  • Options
    Lmao!!!! Dyinf
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What it the world?!?!? And we are the crazy ones? 
  • Options

Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This thread made me LOL. I really have to learn how to gif. 
  • Options
    ladygali said:
    It’s not so much the leakage as that first gigantic poop after pushing out a gigantic baby. There, I warned all you FTMs. It’s coming. 
    I took colace daily and it was actually no big deal, for me.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options

lee143 said:
    I was the poster! Lmao you gals are crazy! I give up on the Bump and your strange detective work! Lmao

*Siggy Warning*

• Options
    ladygali said:
    It’s not so much the leakage as that first gigantic poop after pushing out a gigantic baby. There, I warned all you FTMs. It’s coming. 
    I took colace daily and it was actually no big deal, for me.
    Agreed. It was scary, but it didn't hurt. Take your colace, people.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    But I think the real question is if @lee143 I’d really pregnant, or if she’s just been a troll all along.

*Siggy Warning*