Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekday Randoms 1/8-12

catlady2015catlady2015 member
edited January 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant

we'll change this to the randoms thread! what's shaking, ladies? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: Weekday Randoms 1/8-12

• Options
    @catlady2015 @darkstar42 there's two of these threads! Which should we go to?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    catlady2015catlady2015 member
    edited January 2018
    I'll change mine to weekday randoms. 

ETA: thanks @chopchop25 for letting me know!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
     start posting about Harry Potter and Coffee. 
    yes!
  • Options
    @jrm_14 sorry to hear that,  you can pm me if you need to vent.  
  • Options
    @nitnat007 - holy drama... why do people even say stuff like that? "I'm writing you out of my will!" Good lord, I hope I'm never THAT person. Also, did your H's ex-wife or ex-girlfriend agree to be your SIL's caretaker? That's a huge responsibility to thrust on someone who isn't prepared... Yikes. Sorry you're dealing with that :\
  • Options
    @nitnat007 - that gif is awesome! Sorry about your MIL - she sounds like a whackadoodle. Hope you can move easier soon! Also, TRX is no joke! I typically steer clear of it b/c it kicks my ass HARD. 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @nitnat007 good lordy your MIL is cray cray. Good luck with that mess! Love the gif! :)

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @nitnat007 and @catlady2015 - I actually really like TRX!! I bought the straps so I could do it at home (it's good for my janky back) but I don't have a great space to hook the straps up. 
  • Options
    @nitnat007 - how rude!!! What does your DH have to say about all of this? I'm sorry,  There are just people out in this world who are miserable people who like to make other people miserable too.
  • Options
    @nitnat007 ugh your MIL sounds like a nutbag. Sorry you have to deal with that. What a low blow to bring in DH’s exes as well. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    @nitnat007 So sorry to hear you are dealing with all of that drama. No one needs that.
    Hope you and DH are holding up okay!
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo That was my thought too! I highly doubt that this has been discussed with anyone, including the SIL, who is able to have her own opinion. There was the underlying message of "whoever takes care of SIL, also gets their house", which we could not care less about. Both MH and I feel that she only said it to be malicious and hurtful. 

@catlady2015 TRX is brutal, but I do enjoy it. We have been doing it in a group which makes it a little more entertaining. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts I will trade you my MIL for pie crusts any day! lol

@kimberbeep TRX is a lot of fun and really works you. Having a good place to mount it is important though. They have a good structure at the gym thankfully. But I have seen someone go down hard!

@galactickates He is at a loss. I think it really upsets him, but he says that she is just flat out cray! This situation is beyond repair at this point. She would really need to apologize now for what she has said since it began. 

@flyingmombula She knows how to hit below the belt, that is for sure!

@chopchop25 Thank you! 

• Options
    @darkstar42 I adore that GIF!!!!!! 

@nitnat007 WTH to your MIL. No words. Further bringing more people into it as well as the ex low-blows- wow. So sorry :(   I’m sure @lurvleybunchococonuts would share her pie crust either way!

• Options
    @nitnat007 I would totes share my pie crusts with you! I actually haven't made any pies since thanksgiving :D 
    @jrm_14 *hugs* ugh all the emotions suck :(  Aint nobody gots time for that

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @nitnat007, wow, I am sorry about your MIL.  Not that she should treat you guys like that, but that is also such a terrible way to treat her daughter, she needs consistency and should always know 100% what her future is.  I hope she doesn't say this stuff to her.  

AFM, after many years and types, I can finally wear contacts!  I don't hate glasses, but I love having a choice.  But, I didn't realize until I went to leave work today I don't own regular sunglasses, and it is sunny and snowy outside, so that was interesting.  Also, horrible day = highest alcohol content wine in the house.  I am trying to do "good" and stay away from the whiskey.  
  • Options
    @nitnat007 Your MIL sounds like she’s the “unique”. “Sociopath”.
  • Options
    nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited January 2018
    @holly321 Oh I hope she has not said anything in front of SIL. It would really unsettle her. But who knows with this sort of behavior. 
    That is amazing! So nice to have the contact option now. Enjoy it. Did you manage to stay away from the whiskey?

@lurvleybunchococonuts You still have pie crusts?? You need to start working on the Valentines Day pies and the Easter pies lol. Just all the pies!
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo I would totally read that food blog! Do it!

• Options
    @wishiwaspreggo I would read that food blog too! I know exactly what you're talking about,  it takes Fooooorevvvver to scroll down to the actual recipe,  not to mention if you try to actually print it..... good luck.  

I think you should definitely do it! 
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo - I LOVE your disclaimers! add me to the list of people who'd read that! I don't want to "print a recipe" to get 3+ pages of commentary before the actual recipe!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo I agree that I'd read that blog. That's one of my biggest issues with food blogs, it's always "My husband and kids were doing this and then we did this and that's why I made that!" and then twenty paragraphs later is the recipe.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo I used to blog craft/food/diy stuff. It’s not that hard to get started, especially if you’re just doing it for fun and not expecting to turn make money. And nowadays phone cameras are great, so taking pictures doesn’t have to be the production it used to be to get a good photo.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @wishiwaspreggo would totally read. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    @nitnat007 your MIL sounds like a real peach
    @wishiwaspreggo would read
    @holly321 yay for feeling good!
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @holly321 So glad to hear that you had a good day! I hope that it sticks and that every day only gets better for you moving forward. Treating yourself to a bubble bath definitely sounds like the right way to end any day! I would have suggested a bold red for the occasion.
    @offtoneverland Thank you! I think that was one of my biggest issues with everything she said. I have taken SIL in while MH has been away on many occasions in the past and have a great relationship with her. There has never been anything to warrant such a comment. MIL is just mean and I just have to keep reminding myself of that point. 
    @lurvleybunchococonuts That is amazeballs! I love it! You are so very thoughtful and crafty.