August 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms W/O 1/8

It's embarrassing how hard it was for my brain to type that title this morning lol

Re: Randoms W/O 1/8

• Options
    I’m working from home anyways today and because of an ice storm coming we’re closing at 1pm. I’m so glad I didn’t have to get dressed today haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It’s 9am and I want steak. I’m also trying to keep my cool after being extremely angry at my staff this morning. BF and I always refer to Monday as Murder Monday and I really feel like today that could be possible. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @calimom2524 You should go get whatever food you want and eat it in a nice relaxing space. Your assist. Manager should go sit on a frog for his actions.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    "sit on a frog"....hahaha, that is magical!
  • Options
    @princesslockness lol sit on a frog, this is my favorite thing ever. 

• Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 my BF would probably be ecstatic if I told him he cleverly re-named our Monday thread lol. It makes sense though, Monday's always feel Murderous. 

• Options
    @calimom2524 yay! Done and done lol!
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @calimom2524 yay! Done and done lol!
    Lol that's awesome. 

• Options
    @juliebird6 jimmy johns is my jam. People always tell me I shouldn't eat there because he kills rhinos but...i don't live anywhere near one so i eat it very rarely, lol.

• Options
    all of sudden, my boobs are throbbing.  it hurts so bad.  What is happening in there?!  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @laurad75 mine have been this way since before my BFP. It's soooo awful! The only relief I find is when I wear a super supportive bra so my boobs can basically not move at all during the day.

• Options
    My boobs are sore too. And huge. And I feel huge today. My stomach is definitely popping out today and I feel like I look pregnant. 
  • Options
    amac12999 said:
    My boobs are sore too. And huge. And I feel huge today. My stomach is definitely popping out today and I feel like I look pregnant. 
    8w today and I took my first blump pic because I def felt like I look pregnant. 

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ha....this here is my flop from DS that hasn't gone away yet....  the joys of having them close together ;)
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 me too! I always lurk all the other HDBD threads! I love to see all the cute bumps.
  • Options
    @juliebird6 yes! And I hope the JJs was super yum!
    @scottishlass1213 - glad you're home and safe!
    @laurad75 - ouch, sorry they're hurting! Mine are worse at the end of the day. It used to be taking the bra off at the end of the day was my 'aaaaahhhhhh' moment, now it's my 'waaahhhh' moment

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So I wanted to do a funny pregnancy announcement fail for my siggy cuz I'm much more of a humor kinda gal, but there is literally nothing I would want to see in a siggy for the next few weeks that doesn't make me cringe. There are some AWFUL announcements out there!

• Options
    @calimom2524 I <3 your siggy! I just couldn't with some of them - the fails are real, true fails and oh so cringeworthy!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all for commiserating with me.  They have been sore since right before my first BFP but today its pain and I'm so uncomfortable.  Yikes. 
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    I would love to post my u/s pic, but I seriously forgot where I put them. First time around I carefully scanned the pictures and also pasted them in the baby book. This time they are probably stuffed in my bag somewhere. :-/ 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    I am working from home and I haven’t got much accomplished because I took a nap. Now I need to play catch up. 

UGH to the sore boobs mine have just started to feel normal although they feel heavier. I had to go get new bras, because my old bras were not comfortable anymore. 
  • Options
    Sore boobs here, too. I went to get some new bras today and the lady at the store suggested I try one of those extenders to save some money but meh. It’s semi annual sale time so I just got some clearance ones that will hopefully get me through. 
  • Options
    Currently thinking of Saturday, June 16th, for our baby shower since I’m “allowed” to choose a day by our shower committe, but I’m uneasy because I don’t want to I convienece anyone (that’s Father’s Day weekend). I’m disappointed because lil nugget is being disrespectful with my taste buds; I brought leftovers to work and they’re repulsive :( I LOVED dinner last night. Currently eating Alfredo and cheesesticks :/
    I feel you ladies about the boobs. I’ve recently given up on support bras and have been wearing my sports bras or letting them be free
    Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

We're both '91 babies! (DH is older by 2 months)
    Married since April 2016
    TTC #1 since May 2017
    3 paw babies--Two dogs & a hedgehog
    **TW Below**
    BFP November 2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I had to buy a new bra at 5 weeks, my boobs were my first pregnancy symptom! They hurt a lot when I take off my bra, or suddenly shift positions. I was really concerned that they would continue to grow, but they're still about the same at 10 weeks which is a relief. I was a 30FF pre-pregnancy, and am now wearing a 32G. I can hold up a broom with a single boob! Take that, pencil test!
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My boobs are monstrous and so freaking heavy.  I think the best feeling in the world is coming home at the end of the day, taking off my bra, and just massaging them gently.  I actually get goosebumps once the "girls" are free, it's so relieving.

• Options
    @msmonalisavito I can't touch mine, they're so sensitive! No massages here. I also can't go braless unless I'm wearing a very soft fleece sweatshirt or something. So sensitive! My back and shoulders have been getting sore from holding them up.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    @firemanwife11 BEST OF LUCK TODAY!!! I know exactly what you mean about the anxiety about it all. Try keep busy! Let us know how it goes!! xo

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Firemanswife11 good luck today!! Can’t wait to see that positive update!

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Firemanswife11 girl I feel you! I’m sitting in the waiting room now for my first ultrasound nervous af. Good luck, update when you can!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Firemanswife11 and @mrsbubbles-2 Good luck to both of you today! My first US is on Thursday and the anxiety is real!
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2
    BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TOO!! Can't wait for some awesome updates later!!!! 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck to both of you!  Can't wait to see the squishies!
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 and @Firemanswife11 good luck today!! 
    Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• Options
    +1 for sore boobs! They aren’t getting any worse, just tender and sore. I told DH I would physically hurt him if he tried touching them. I kind of feel bad. 

Also, having a hard time focusing at work today because I have a monster headache and I’m so damn hungry. I just keep eating, because I get nauseous if I get the ‘hungry’ feeling. It’s a viscous cycle! 
    Me: 34 DH: 37
    DS: 5.28.15
    DS#2: EDD 8.31.18

• Options
    Currently thinking of Saturday, June 16th, for our baby shower since I’m “allowed” to choose a day by our shower committe, but I’m uneasy because I don’t want to I convienece anyone (that’s Father’s Day weekend). I’m disappointed because lil nugget is being disrespectful with my taste buds; I brought leftovers to work and they’re repulsive :( I LOVED dinner last night. Currently eating Alfredo and cheesesticks :/
    I feel you ladies about the boobs. I’ve recently given up on support bras and have been wearing my sports bras or letting them be free
    I'm having a reallllllly hard time eating leftovers, too. IT's so weird. I've always brought leftovers for lunch and something about it makes me not want to eat. I wonder if it's a body's natural protection system? Like food that sits around longer is more likely to be contaminated in some way, so the body is guarding against that possibility by making leftovers seem unappetizing? That's my hypothesis anyways. 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16