February 2018 Moms
Options

EDD Feb. 11 - Feb. 17 (35 Weeks) week of Jan. 7

2»

Re: EDD Feb. 11 - Feb. 17 (35 Weeks) week of Jan. 7

• Options
    Congratulations

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    @awhitehead88 - congratulations! She is adorable! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @awhitehead88 Congratz! She is just so precious!
  • Options
    @awhitehead88 Congrats mamma! She looks adorable and you look fantastic and so happy!!! 
  • Options
    Congrats @awhitehead88 she's gorgeous. 

Question. Why'd they take her out early...
    Just curious because my girl has lots of issues 
    1- IUGR with 1percentile growth.
    2- blood flow problems through umbilical cord.
    3- breech
    4- low amniotic fluid.

And yet they scheduled c section for 37w3d.
    Of course these things are still monitored every Tuesday and friday....but dr. wanted to make it to the security of 37 weeks.  

Did your girl have other complications or was it just being breech? Again just curious. 

I know everyone's different...but I find it interesting how dr.s do things. 
  • Options
    @Chawk17 not to speak for @awhitehead88 but I assume she went into labor early and then had to be delivered by section because she was breech — not that she came early simply because she was breech. I don’t think breech presentation is a reason for scheduled section preterm. 
  • Options
    Chawk17Chawk17 member
    edited January 2018
    psm2462 said:
    @Chawk17 not to speak for @awhitehead88 but I assume she went into labor early and then had to be delivered by section because she was breech — not that she came early simply because she was breech. I don’t think breech presentation is a reason for scheduled section preterm. 
    She did not say or indicate that. So we dont know the story. 
    So people  shouldn't assume until she clarifies. 
    Sorry but that wasn't your place to respond.