Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend Randoms 1/6-1/7

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms 1/6-1/7

• Options
    @jrm_14 & @offtoneverland -I feel like we've been friends forever.  We must have all known eachother in another life  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just popping in to say I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  :) 
  • Options
    I feel like I need to throw my true love into the ring which is the glue on version of @galactickates nails. I find the press ons don’t last more than a day on me (nor do salon nails as they immediately start lifting) but my glue ons last about a week per set. I make sure to push down my cuticles and clean my nails with polish remover first to remove any oils and then stick em on. I’ve been doing them for 15 years and have converted so many people!! My two current favourite brands are in the picture in the spoiler but I will only use the Kiss brand glue (one tube is enough for 3-4 sets so I always just keep them from that brand for the other one)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @galactickates I totally agree! The downside of this virtual community is that I'll never get to meet any of you IRL! So wish we could all get together in person. :) 
    @meladams10 I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!
    @elothair Oooh! Those look really neat too. I saw the Kiss brand ones at the store today too and I thought the designs were really pretty. Good to know that the glue on ones also work! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @jrm_14 Hahahaha. Literally laughing out loud at the glue gifs! It does sound pretty messy.
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @jrm_14 Bahahahaha!! Those GIFs are amazing. it definitely takes some getting used to but is super easy once you get the hang of it. I definitely glued my fingers together multiple times when I first started using them though! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @jrm_14 you were totes that kid sitting in the corner earing paste weren't you? :D:D 

I used to smear elmers glue on my hand and let it dry and then peel it off. #proudtobeaweirdo 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    If anyone is interested in a psycho vaccine thread, there’s one on the 2nd Tri board. Apparently in addition to not vaccinating, she’d treat a potential cancer diagnosis by eating turmeric.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @meggyme wow....
    Your if Google was a guy gif is what I immediately think of when the antivaccine talk pops up
  • Options
    @galactickates - I love your husband! That is hilarious :D that's totally something I would do.
  • Options
    @jrm_14 TW Im in a FB group for the N15 Mamas. They’re an awesome bunch of ladies, although I’ve not met them. However, it’s a run off our the original Facebook group because there were some ladies in the first group who said they didn’t like that some moms did too mang AW posts. So they created a 2nd group. Ironically the first group is dead now. 

@meggyme TW some of the Moms On N15 vaccinated their first, HAD NO ISSUES, but have chooses to vaccinate any subsequent babies because they, “know more now”. 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts That look like an amazing dinner!