May 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 1/1

123457»

Re: Weekly Randoms 1/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lincbeesmom At 2:15am I’m currently rocking insomnia, insatiable thirst, and sore hips, so off to check out the fun thread! Thank youuuuu. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    abhphillyabhphilly member
    edited January 2018
    @lincbeesmom BEST ONE YET. Also it took me the whole 15 minutes in between posting to read that thread. Lol. 

Edit because insomnia spelling is hard. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Poppy0419 yep! Everyone is sleeping great except for me. Wide awake. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Amazing!! Such great reading! Thank you for posting that gem 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @roomsu, GA teacher here! (I got behind on ransoms) We went back Thursday too. No recess for us either. The thing about GA is that we typically only get a few days of SUPER crazy cold weather a year. In my class I have kids still wearing shorts when it's 19. Then they have a sweatshirt rather than a coat. Kids don't dress appropriately. Plus... I'm a baby! If it's freezing I want to be inside!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Poppy0419 yay for your daughter sleeping through the night!  i hope the nighttime routine wasn't as bad as it had been for you lately.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It was so much easier! I think it helps too that were finally not confined to the house. It’s hard to get out that energy when you’re stuck inside. 
  • Options
    @JNCPro3130 Are you off tomorrow?  We just got the call!  I’m excited. Hoping kids can go to daycare and I can get stuff done. Atlanta is going to be crazy tomorrow and I’m glad to stay off the roads. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @jhysmath I also have an older dog who seems to need to go out to pee in the middle of the night as often as I do! And Oh man, I forgot how hard it is to get out of bed with the pillow and the growing belly. I think I needed my husband to shove me outdo bed  towards the end of my last pregnancy 
  • Options
    roomsu said:
    @nanifrog Thanks for the laugh!! You must be super organized to plan your picnics so far in advance. 
    Ha ha!!! You don't know how hilarious this is to me. Our sisters are always pissed that we only give a week notice for bday parties.
  • Options
    @roomsu, yes! I'm really shocked! DS's daycare is closed too. I'm definitely staying off the roads and as far from Atlanta as possible! I'm currently in my pjs and loving it!

Anniversary

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @heelsidehero I try to take little breaks to catch up or try at night.  I'm with you though, sometimes when there is like 30 new comments I may skip and wait until a new one is started or something.  I try to keep up with the weekly check in threads at a minimum.
  • Options
    roomsu said:
    @JNCPro3130 My kids’ daycare is open!!! Yay for a mommy day. I’ve been doing laundry, cleaning and got a run in. Did I really have all this time before I had kids?
    DS isn’t in daycare or anything but I seriously wonder what I used to do with my time before he was born. Well I guess I was working full time and In college full time so I guess i was doing that haha 

Pregnancy Ticker