May 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 1/1

Re: Weekly Randoms 1/1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tincupchalice congrats!! So exciting! Do you love it?

@molly1108-2 i can't believe they didn't swab for strep and flu! On the plus side, once they start medicine, strep clears up quick. I hope you don't get it either.
  • Options
    @lincbeesmom thank you for posting! My sister told me about that a few months ago and I never looked into it! I will now though. 
  • Options
    nanifrog said:
    @tincupchalice congrats!! So exciting! Do you love it?

@molly1108-2 i can't believe they didn't swab for strep and flu! On the plus side, once they start medicine, strep clears up quick. I hope you don't get it either.
    I don't know about love, but it will certainly be sufficient for the year we'll be there!  It's just nice to have one more worry out of the way.
    November Siggy Challenge

• Options
    @bwow615 I loved it! Apparently they don’t do it here where we are in Wyoming. I’m pretty sure they have to have a local organization sponsor it. Pretty bummed. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Reason I’m crying today- the Fuller House season finale. Stupid hormones. 
    Nooooo!!!!
    I need to binge soon. 
  • Options
    NBR-  does anyone follow a plant based (vegan) diet?  I just watched the documentary What the Health on Netflix, and it is making me reevaluate my food choices.   Wanted to know how your health changed (if at all) if you switched over.  I am also tired of my stomach always feeling gross (which I know is also just pregnancy for me)
  • Options
    I am so happy to see the sun today. It is still freezing outside but the last few days have been so gloomy with freezing rain. Yay for sunshine!

@BertieMeetsGertie - I am sorry you didn't get to stay home and enjoy your delay :( 

• Options
    Truly random-any ideas for a new siggy gif/picture?  I don't feel like enough people participate to make its own thread.  @mileswithmyles @charlestonchew @tincupchalice I feel like we're the only few people who even do it, so do we want to keep doing it?  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @gildah It's all relative to what you do with the rest of the time. Judgy people suck.