May 2018 Moms
Options

Baby clothes

Re: Baby clothes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JNCPro3130 the hair has me worried! Haha.. messy buns for life! 
  • Options
    @jncpro3130 yeah, I think I would struggle with older girl clothes on that too. Again, never really shopped for them, but just passing them at stores they are a bit overwhelming for me. 
  • Options
    @JNCPro3130
    @holli0801
    @molly1108-2
    My DD is coming up on 3 and I love doing her hair! But I suck at my own hair, so there's hope. I don't do anything super fancy, but I do pigtails or 2 French braids a lot and always get compliments on it. I'm definitely not perfect at it, but they get a lot of compliments. So just try! You'll get better at it. And yes, I worry about the inappropriateness of girl clothes once she gets a little older...there are definitely some good brands that keep it age appropriate, so we'll just have to stick to those, I guess.

All of your sweet comments are also making me feel better about boy clothes. :-)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Is this worthless?  It's a Love to Dream Swaddle.  
  • Options
    @justsuzie DS hated being swaddled so I was never able to really make any of those things work for us. It will really depend on your kiddo! I know some moms swear by swaddle things like that. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @justsuzie we didn’t use swaddled either, DS was not a fan...
  • Options
    @justsuzie we definitely used a swaddled with J and he had a hard time transitioning out of it. It wasn’t that particular one though...
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 I also registered for this one:

• Options
    @justsuzie - my boys loved being swaddled. We had a few I got from Target Swaddle Me was the brand I believe :)
  • Options
    @justsuzie DS loved being swaddled, too.  
  • Options
    @justsuzie DS used the swaddle me brand too. They were a lifesaver, he slept soooo much better with them. I was hesitant to use them when we first brought him home but like week 2 I got smart and tried it and it worked like a miracle.  They have different sizing too so as your baby geiws you can get the size you need, I forgot when we eventually transitioned out of them but it was around when he was able to roll over. 
  • Options
    @justsuzie DS loved being swaddled! And when he got bigger he was all about the sleep sacks. He used those the most and I highly recommend adding them to your list. 
    There's a lot of brands. We mostly used Halo.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    @justsuzie - The ones with the stars/chevron looks like the ones we have.
  • Options
    @justsuzie, we used the ones on the left too. They were so easy and DS wouldn't startle himself out of sleep in it.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker