Infertility
Options

Question about fluid issue! (Plus introduction)

Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting in here but I wanted to ask about an issue I’m having and as bittersweet as it is, I’m thankful I found a place with so many people going through the same things my DH and I are! In a nut shell,  DH and I both are 26 years old and have been battling IF for some time! We have had failed IVFs due to terrible egg quality (nothing to use or freeze EVER.) We have finally moved on to DE and were scheduled to transfer next week. At my u/s appointment this morning, my RE found fluid and canceled our cycle. He started me on an antibiotic 2x daily and wants to try again to transfer in February. I have had fluid show up way back when that actually canceled our first IUI at the beginning of our journey and again at our baseline u/s before our first OE IVF cycle but my RE didn’t seem concerned. My question is, has anyone ever had fluid issues that resolved after a round of antibiotics or did it take something more drastic to help with the problem?! I am just terrified of this happening again in February and getting canceled for yet another time! Again, this is my first post here but I am hoping for some wisdom and support! It seems like such a wonderful place! Thank you in advance and I appreciate each of you! 

Re: Question about fluid issue! (Plus introduction)

• Options
    Welcome!  You can always scroll down and use the search tool... maybe try "fluid" and "cancel," and see what you come up with.  You may have a better time finding people who have experience with this specific situation that way, too.  But GL!  I'm so sorry you find yourself here, but there's a great group of ladies and all the mutual support a warrior could ask for. ❤
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Thank you so very much! That did help! I’m still getting used to the tricks here! Haha I also so appreciate your warm welcome! I’m looking forward to being a part of this group! Thanks again!