Trying to Get Pregnant

IF Testing & Treatment -- Weekly Thread 12/18

Re: IF Testing & Treatment -- Weekly Thread 12/18

• Loading the player...
  • @jrm_14 No, probably arrive at 1:30PM like last time, but no set time until tomorrow!  Crazy, right?
  • @BusinessWife GL tomorrow!!!! Keep us posted!!! Will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!  <3
  • @BusinessWife GL today! FX for a sticky bean.
  • Thanks ! @madspunk. GL today to you, too!! ❤ Did you test already???
  • @BusinessWife I’ll be thinking of you today! I hope everything goes beautifully  <3
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • GL today @BusinessWife!!

@adirat I'm keeping fx extra tight for the next week that this is your take home baby!!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @businesswife good luck today!

@adirat Was it your dr or nurses that measured? I wonder if some of it can be left up to interpretation and if two different people measured it?.. And I assume that during the cycle it changes a little bit here and there. Did your RE seem worried?  I am rooting for you!
  • RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited December 2017
    @BusinessWife GL today!!

@adirat FX for you that everything is ready and beautiful for you next week <3
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @adirat Hopefully he will measure prior the FET to double check. I'm sorry, I'm sure this is just one more thing to stress about. Crossing everything for you.

@alohakumu When are you testing?
  • @adirat Maybe things will change your next visit? Im hoping you have a sweet smooth transfer!!
    @BusinessWife FX for you today! Sending you happy implantation vibes!!
  • @BusinessWife thinking of you today!!
    @adirat still rooting sofuckinghard for you!!  <3
  • @madspunk I'm so sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. I think that acceptance that you talked about is the hardest part sometimes. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @madspunk.  (((Hugs))))  I'm so sorry it wasn't better news... but glad you guys feel good about the next iui! ❤  Will be rooting for you every step of the way
  • @madspunk ((Hugs)) What a rollercoaster of feeling the hurt of this cycle yet seeing the progression of the ways it improved. 
    @ndz2018 just like Jesus!  I’m sorry you feel as if you missed out on the chance to do a lower intervention. ((Hugs)). 
    @shortstack930 Hopefully you had room in your fridge!
    @adirat Fx that your lining holds steady. It is absolutely understandable you would feel uneasy. 
    @BusinessWife  Everything crosses for your little elf in there!  

• @madspunk Hugs friend. I hope next IUI is the ticket. It's totally fair not to feel ready for IVF yet.

@Businesswife Aww first Christmas! I love it!

• @businesswife yay! That's a sweet story.

super random- see I knew I would have questions.. this is way gross and TMI, but does anyone ever take out a tampon when you're flow is slowing down, only to have the tampon feel full, but not with blood? Like it's full of moisture. Almost like my period is clear fluid? Happens all the time to me. Anyone else?
  • Aww, @BusinessWife, that’s sweet that your husband at least was close by around when the transfer was happening! I’m sending so much positive energy your way! 

@madspunk, so sorry about the BFN. I can understand being reluctant to move on to IVF and all it entails. FX that the next IUI is the one for you!
  • @Redpuma119 Yes!  That happens to me, too. I have believed it to be regular fluids and secretions that get absorbed.