IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: FF*FC | 12.15

• Loading the player...
  • ash0625 said:
    Upon the advice of new moms in my office I'm making a list of shows/podcasts to watch/listen to during my insomnia/late night feedings and they are ALL true crime related. I hope there are no studies that link growing up listening to stories about murder make you more likely to become a serial killer. 
    I've had the same thought re: obsession with murder/crime shows and have yet to kill anyone, so I think you're ok!
  • @ash0625 - I've been making a list, too! DH doesn't like true crime stories, but Mindhunter is on my list!
  • My manager left on maternity leave a month ago and it’s been a fucking disaster at work since and I have to do 8 employee reviews before 12/20 and have no motivation to do them. I spent my morning at work counting down how many days I have left at work: 24 days and 4 of them are work from
    home.  
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mooses77 said:
    I have 2.
    1. I'm almost 30 weeks and still haven't told my co-workers I'm pregnant because I don't like them.
    2. I start comments and frequently forget to hit post and then usually forget about it. 
    I do #2 a  lot too,  because ill have to go do something and forget. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • @mooses77 I’m dying laughing about #1
  • ash0625 said:
    Upon the advice of new moms in my office I'm making a list of shows/podcasts to watch/listen to during my insomnia/late night feedings and they are ALL true crime related. I hope there are no studies that link growing up listening to stories about murder make you more likely to become a serial killer. 

Hahaha I don't think you have to worry about that! Although I will say that my mom and sister watched a lot of true crime shows when my sister was growing up and she now has an over-exaggerated fear of being murdered. 
  • My temp trainee was home sick yesterday with a fever and I told her to stay home today to get better. Yes she needs all the training she can get but I have zero fucking patience to deal with her today.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Thanks to holidays and appointments, this was my first full week at work since September. Thanks to extra monitoring and NSTs, it’s also my last full week at this job...EVER.

ETA: I don’t feel the least bit bad or sad about that.
    When you say ever, are you going to be SAHM? If so that's awesome. 
  • You guys make me not miss working outside of home at all. I get all cringey reading your work day stories because it reminds me why I was so relieved to be done with that. Hang in there, hope all your coworkers quit making your days terrible!!! 

Mine are mild I suppose, haha:

I think the queso at Qdoba is gross. I love queso and they ruin it. Everyone else acts like it’s the greatest in the world and I don’t get it.

I’m not excited about Christmas this year. And have only gotten presents for DH and DS so far. And have no motivation to finish Christmas shopping for everyone else. Bleh.

Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • DD has basically lived on my iPad this week. I'm tired and don't want to do things. 
  • I had nachos for lunch with Ferraro Roches that my massage therapist gave me. Now I’m contemplating an afternoon bowl of ice cream. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Chawk17 said:
    Thanks to holidays and appointments, this was my first full week at work since September. Thanks to extra monitoring and NSTs, it’s also my last full week at this job...EVER.

ETA: I don’t feel the least bit bad or sad about that.
    When you say ever, are you going to be SAHM? If so that's awesome. 
    Thanks, @Chawk17! The plan is for me to go back to work in 2020 and use the time as a transition to a new career or new school. (The job i have now is not the job i signed up for all those years ago and it’s not very fulfilling. Plus, daycare will cost at least what i bring home, so it’s definitely not worth the stress and time.) It’s exciting and scary at the same time!! 
  • I stayed up until 2am binge watching Netflix... after complaining all day yesterday about being tired.
    Same here! Been bingeing season 2 of The Crown. I finished and now I need a new show!
  • My FFFC is that I am still sleeping through the night. If I get woke up by my DS (which is not often) then I have to pee. If not I can sleep till my alarm without peeing. 
  • kbrinks2 said:
    My FFFC is that I am still sleeping through the night. If I get woke up by my DS (which is not often) then I have to pee. If not I can sleep till my alarm without peeing. 
    Jealous! Hip pain is what wakes me up most nights and then I end up having to pee. It's a rare night I can sleep non-stop until my alarm.
  • @kbrinks2 I second being jealous! Lucky, lucky you. 

I’m also jealous of all of you who can work from home. I wish I had that opportunity... 
  • kbrinks2 said:
    My FFFC is that I am still sleeping through the night. If I get woke up by my DS (which is not often) then I have to pee. If not I can sleep till my alarm without peeing. 
    +1 for the post. @kbrinks2 we are the luckiest. DS sleeps all night through, i rarely wake up at night. Thanks to God  <3
  • I do not understand how you unicorns can sleep all night but I am jealous. I am up just about every 2 hrs to pee 

DS has a stomach bug, and while I feel so bad for him I am slightly relieved I don’t have to go to our extended family Christmas. My aunt is a judgmental shove Jesus down your throat type and I am just too tired to deal with her in a polite manner this year.

• Thanks, @Chawk17! The plan is for me to go back to work in 2020 and use the time as a transition to a new career or new school. (The job i have now is not the job i signed up for all those years ago and it’s not very fulfilling. Plus, daycare will cost at least what i bring home, so it’s definitely not worth the stress and time.) It’s exciting and scary at the same time!! 
    @babybro218 just think how you and LO will be so connected/bonded. And who knows maybe you'll stay out  longer if possible. 
  • GoogleMD said:
    I do not understand how you unicorns can sleep all night but I am jealous. I am up just about every 2 hrs to pee 

Agree...even if I cut liquid off early I still am up all night peeing. Wish I was a unicorn. 
  • Haha @Chawk17 and @GoogleMD I know I'm a lucky one! Definitely not complaining! I am thankful that I don't have to pee very often since everytime I get out of bed I feel like my pelvis is splitting apart!
  • mooses77 said:
    I have 2.
    1. I'm almost 30 weeks and still haven't told my co-workers I'm pregnant because I don't like them.
    2. I start comments and frequently forget to hit post and then usually forget about it. 
    I am supremely annoyed with the website and app. This message has taken 3 minutes to write/post because of all the ads slowing down my computer. I have had to closethe website on so many occasions because it freezes. this is the only site that does this. The app isn't any better on my phone. So I am on here rarely a I am so annoyed by this. Now we're at 5 min it took to type this. shutting down the browser again... ugh
  • DH drank too much at a family get together last night.  We had a bunch of the family stay at our house.  I don’t feel well but got up with the kids, played hostess this morning and stripped the beds after everyone left.  DH has buried himself under the blankets and pillows in our bed in between vomiting.  He won’t take a Zofran or anything to make himself feel better so I have no sympathy.  I’m not even trying to keep the kids quiet.  
  • melonhead-2melonhead-2 member
    edited December 2017
    The app was giving me issues too, seemed to think I was a new member who had to wait to post. But today I was promoted to member and can post!

Eta well that explains it, this is my account for if/ when I get banned. 
  • melonhead-2melonhead-2 member
    edited December 2017
    Still trying to get back to eggplantface. 
  • hms1219 said:
    DH drank too much at a family get together last night.  We had a bunch of the family stay at our house.  I don’t feel well but got up with the kids, played hostess this morning and stripped the beds after everyone left.  DH has buried himself under the blankets and pillows in our bed in between vomiting.  He won’t take a Zofran or anything to make himself feel better so I have no sympathy.  I’m not even trying to keep the kids quiet.  
    We went to a Christmas party last night and DH overdid it as well. He’s not as bad off as yours hangover-wise, but the first thing he said this morning was that the last coat of paint in the nursery wasn’t getting done today as was previously planned  :|
  • mooses77 said:
    I have 2.
    I am supremely annoyed with the website and app. This message has taken 3 minutes to write/post because of all the ads slowing down my computer. I have had to closethe website on so many occasions because it freezes. this is the only site that does this. The app isn't any better on my phone. So I am on here rarely a I am so annoyed by this. Now we're at 5 min it took to type this. shutting down the browser again... ugh
    I can't use the website,  it slows my whole computer down,  so i am only ever on mobile,  but large pictures crash the mobile site all the time!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • I have issues with the app where I can’t click the back button. Pressing it does nothing. So I get to read one thread and then have to restart the app. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Megzb510 said:
    I have issues with the app where I can’t click the back button. Pressing it does nothing. So I get to read one thread and then have to restart the app. 
    I’ve been having this problem, too. So effing annoying.