Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO FRI 12/15

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Would you rather...Have a dog with a cat's personality, or a cat with a dog's personality? 

Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

Re: WTO FRI 12/15

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: WFAF to leave

R/R: rant: I’m awake at 6 am on my day off!?! Why???? Rave: I can take a nap today after I finish up my Christmas shopping.

CS/Q: nope, not yet 

GTKY: Would you rather...Have a dog with a cat's personality, or a cat with a dog's personality? So I’m much more of a dog person, and impatiently waiting for DH to be ok with us getting a dog, but if I could find a cat with a dog personality I would love it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 I always have lofty goals of a mid-day nap but they rarely work out. I hope you can sneak one in!
    @BusinessWife Hooray! Does your lining have to be a certain number before you can start PIO? (Sorry - newbie to a lot of the details of fertility interventions!)

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: Friday! And my last official day of work before 3 weeks off - although I will still likely do a few things next week but no more full days. Holidays are officially in full swing!

CS/Q: Nothing today

GTKY: Would you rather...Have a dog with a cat's personality, or a cat with a dog's personality? Cat with a dog personality. So many cats are jerks but pretty much all dogs all super loveable and so sweet. It doesn't matter to me what the outside packaging is - I want a pet that's always happy to see me even if it's been 30 seconds!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 It's so hard to sleep in on days off, let work days sleeping in seems so easy!
    @elothair enjoy your holidays!!!
    @BusinessWife YAAASSS! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, charting, HIO basically everyday / EOD, starting driving myself crazy with OPK's yesterday

R/R: It's Friday! but we're expecting a big storm tomorrow and I have way too much to do to be trapped in my house all day.

CS/Q: nadda

GTKY: Would you rather...Have a dog with a cat's personality, or a cat with a dog's personality? dog with cat's personality. I'm more tolerant of dogs and cats make me sneeze way too much.
  • Options
    @elothair so jealous of your 3 weeks off! 
    @BusinessWife GL lady! sending you all the positive thoughts. 
    @nmbrcrnchr1 up early will let you get your shopping done early and then to your nap! sounds like a lovely friday.
    @kristah2 oh no! hope you stay sane if you're stuck home all day. Anyway to get some things done today before the storm heads your way?

Month/Cycle: 13/15

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: OPKS, BBT, PNV, CM, HIO, Clomid

R/R: Very busy weekend a head, but it should be fun. Having lunch with friends tomorrow and then we're all going to see the new Star Wars. Half day of work today, so hoping to finish up the holiday shopping (get a caramel apple spice) and go home and binge The Crown!

CS/Q: nope, hoping for a steady temp rise so I can move over to TWW.

GTKY: Would you rather...Have a dog with a cat's personality, or a cat with a dog's personality? um...I'm allergic to cats (found that out the hard way) So I guess a dog with a cat's personality. though I do find cats and their "jerkiness" pretty amusing, so it would have to be a small dog. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    kristah2kristah2 member
    edited December 2017
    @Avrilmai I'm hoping to get some things done when H gets home from work but it's usually later and doesn't leave us with much time. But I think I'll make the most of it and head out super early before it hits lunch time and get all the baking supplies I need and spend the day making Christmas cookies and wrapping gifts!
    ETA: Enjoy your half day today! Hopefully you get your shopping done and can relax this evening! 
  • Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 A nap sounds amazing! GL with your Christmas shopping...I'm so behind on that this year!
    @BusinessWife Yay!
    @elothair Hooray for your holiday break starting today! I completely agree about your pet reasoning :) 
    @kristah2 I hope the storm isn't too bad!
    @Avrilmai That sounds like a fun weekend!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Sending my DH pics while on separate floors of the house to add some excitement to FW >:)

R/R: My boss is taking our team out for a Christmas lunch today! So much Christmas shopping left to do...

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Would you rather...Have a dog with a cat's personality, or a cat with a dog's personality? We have two cats with dog personality and they are the best! 
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Options

@elothair - three weeks?  You are living the dream
    @BusinessWife - Yay for good news!
    @kristah2 - I actually love big storms.  So far we have only gotten never ending snow, but only enough to inconvenience
    @Avrilmai - i am also starting the crown this weekend!
    @southernlady07 - lol to sending pics while you're both at home!  

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R: I think i am already out this month because our window is like, in the peak of Christmas travel.  boo!

CS/Q: nope!

GTKY: Would you rather...Have a dog with a cat's personality, or a cat with a dog's personality? I actually have a dog with a total cat personality.  She's kind of a bitch, but i love her.
  • Options
    @jengibre_zorro sorry about CD1. Hopefully you'll be able to squeeze a little BD'ing during the Christmas travel!
  • Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited December 2017
    Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD:18

WAYDTGKU: Charting all things, opks, hio eod, myo inositol when I remember

R/R: Rough day today. Got absolutely nothing accomplished, and my dog had to go to the vet urgently because of a busted open abscess that I guess went unnoticed that is pretty dang big. So I feel like a horrible puppy mom :( It's like I'm running in circles today...plus my opks are weird. The dye actually skips over the testing line all together...like it's white, and then just a hint of dye makes it at the end. My cervix is firm and closed, and I feel like I'm never going to O this cycle

CS/Q: nope nope nope

GTKY: Definitely a dog personality in a cat's body. I love the independence of a cat but the lovable playfulness of a dog. 
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @josie12367 so sorry to hear about the pup. It can be hard being a dog mama and the guilt is the real deal when we feel like its something that we could have prevented (often times, there's no way we could have known). Hope the vet bill wasn't too bad!
  • Options
    @kristah2 Ugh, I hope the storm turns out to be a nothing event and you can get stuff done!
    @Avrilmai Sounds like it will be an awesome weekend - have so much fun!
    @southernlady07 Good idea about the pictures! The FW can get so boring and routine so easily!
    @jengibre_zorro Yes - it will be so hard to go back after 3 weeks off though! Especially since I am travelling on and off all January which I don't love doing. Our FW is during our Christmas travel too - hopefully you can still find some time and privacy!
    @josie12367 Ugh, I felt like that last cycle - my O was more than a week later than normal. I hope you get a positive OPK soon and your pup is ok!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @elothair I feel like an ivf newb most of the time, too, but I think they just want lining at very least 7mm, or preferably 8mm+, and "trilaminar"(which my clinic just refers to as type 1)